PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
So i saw a flashback at the beginning getting shot by a girl and it seems is my "sister" emilie o.o

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Kionashi

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Okay I love this game. Rachel's romance started really good I love it, she is like both shy and assertive you really write her character good man.
And I hate mc's sister and mom. Damn what a great family.. Imagine 4 years of coma and memory loss and still treated like garbage. You reflected the MC's feelings really well, I really like it. I would probably get even more resentful at my family during that time because they behaved badly. I used them until I found out the truth, then I got rid of them. I mean even his mom doesnt give a fuck lol.
His doctor and his school friend is great. I really liked them. I hope more content comes to them. I'm looking forward to the new update.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Okay I love this game. Rachel's romance started really good I love it, she is like both shy and assertive you really write her character good man.
And I hate mc's sister and mom. Damn what a great family.. Imagine 4 years of coma and memory loss and still treated like garbage. You reflected the MC's feelings really well, I really like it. I would probably get even more resentful at my family during that time because they behaved badly. I used them until I found out the truth, then I got rid of them. I mean even his mom doesnt give a fuck lol.
His doctor and his school friend is great. I really liked them. I hope more content comes to them. I'm looking forward to the new update.
I think you are being too harsh with the mom, I mean, after all, being THE boss of a giant corporation is a pretty big responsibility. Most big CEOs are usually jumping from one meeting to the next all day, seems like a pretty demanding position and it can be easy to forget your personal life when you have so many responsibilities. The sister is, of course, needlessly mean and deserves all the hate she gets, that said, I think there is a reason for that, it could be she holds a personal grudge on him for something he did in the past and is lashing out on it now, I prefer not to dismiss her as "just a crazy bitch" I think there is more to it, and I trust Leonave will deliver eventually.

Reactions: Leonave

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I think you are being too harsh with the mom, I mean, after all, being THE boss of a giant corporation is a pretty big responsibility. Most big CEOs are usually jumping from one meeting to the next all day, seems like a pretty demanding position and it can be easy to forget your personal life when you have so many responsibilities. The sister is, of course, needlessly mean and deserves all the hate she gets, that said, I think there is a reason for that, it could be she holds a personal grudge on him for something he did in the past and is lashing out on it now, I prefer not to dismiss her as "just a crazy bitch" I think there is more to it, and I trust Leonave will deliver eventually.
Every time I read you I tell myself it's still quite incredible how well you understand the little clues and the elements left in the scenario...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kionashi

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Bro I get that she is the boss of great corporation but you have been in a coma for 4 years, his mother cannot spare even "5 minutes" for her son. And yes, there may be an event in his past, but they leave the MC in extreme darkness. He was even going to commit suicide (kind of) if the doctor didnt save him. She almost as guilty as his sister to me.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
2 things i dont like about the game .....first the sandbox part.....second , the mc mentality is as weak as they come....

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
2 things i dont like about the game .....first the sandbox part.....second , the mc mentality is as weak as they come....
Do you think this sandbox implementation is particularly bad or you just simply dislike the concept of sandbox games?

I also don't really get the "mc is weak" part, some other people said that too, I would like to understand why since I don't see him as particularly weak considering he has amnesia and has no way to survive on his own. But hey, maybe Im just misremembering since It's been a while since I played it.... could you provide an example of a situation when he was "weak"?

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Do you think this sandbox implementation is particularly bad or you just simply dislike the concept of sandbox games?

I also don't really get the "mc is weak" part, some other people said that too, I would like to understand why since I don't see him as particularly weak considering he has amnesia and has no way to survive on his own. But hey, maybe Im just misremembering since It's been a while since I played it.... could you provide an example of a situation when he was "weak"?
He never really stands up to his sister, he does nothing during the first "rape" and he has for the moment neither presence nor real charisma.

Dec 18, 2017
He never really stands up to his sister, he does nothing during the first "rape" and he has for the moment neither presence nor real charisma.
On that note, I don't mind the MC being very passive in the beginning, because obviously he's in a terrible position with only one (damn hot) friend helping him. So makes sense he's overwhelmed and uncharismatic, he doesn't even know who he is.

But at some point, playing a loser isn't that much fun for me. You seem to have plans to counteract this, seems like you got a good idea of what's engaging to a lot of people. But I hope this change comes sooner rather than later.

Kiliandi

May 3, 2017
I feel like the anticipation for eventual sexy times is hitting the end of where it's well done, and honestly if there's just further teasing and nothing more substantial in this next update, it will really hurt the overall feel of the game. I love the writing and the characters so far, but it does need more than just surface level stuff.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
On that note, I don't mind the MC being very passive in the beginning, because obviously he's in a terrible position with only one (damn hot) friend helping him. So makes sense he's overwhelmed and uncharismatic, he doesn't even know who he is.

But at some point, playing a loser isn't that much fun for me. You seem to have plans to counteract this, seems like you got a good idea of what's engaging to a lot of people. But I hope this change comes sooner rather than later.
I just hope we get to choose how to react in the future, because for some people, not being a loser means being an unemphatic asshole or a straight up abuser, I really dislike the vision some people have of an "Alpha" (Im not referring to you of course, is just a broad feeling I have). I like the MC being compressive and understanding, after all, the universe wont stop just because he decided to wake up, people already have lives without him and he can't expect everyone will drop their very important duties just to make him feel better, also with the current options we have on how to react to different situations, the MC strikes me more as a diplomatic person, a reasonable dude who is in control of his feelings (until he ain't), not really a weak individual with no charisma. I think the MC is a cool dude.

Now speaking of the first rape scene, do you believe that girl would be grateful with you for "saving her" from her teacher? I mean that girl obviously wanted to fuck the teacher in order to get better grades, sure the teacher was a complete asshole during the whole process, but is not like she was forced to do anything, even if she ended up feeling awful afterwards she got what she wanted so even if we stopped him she eventually would seek him again since she needs better grades and was already willing to use her body to achieve that.

Last edited:

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Wow I absolutely love what's here so far. I'm very curious to see how the mystery unfolds and it was a refreshing surprise to see an amnesia character be understandably pretty messed emotionally compared to the usual lol no memories let's fug. Obviously I'm excited to get to the seggs down the line especially the incest and futa on male stuff but I wanted to highlight how much I liked the story first.

Last edited:

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
I love this game. Everything is fine. MC is down (in future i think he will get better with time and get a more hero type role when needed his family will care for him this plot is perfect) it is good that his sister and mother doesn't get all lovey-dovey
after he woke up like other games where they start sex with MC in just 2 days which mostly fly by going to rooms and tons of stupid dialogues. What i do not like so much click.

When next update is coming?

Last edited:

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I love this game. Everything is fine. MC is down (in future i think he will get better with time and get a more hero type role when needed his family will care for him this plot is perfect) it is good that his sister and mother doesn't get all lovey-dovey
after he woke up like other games where they start sex with MC in just 2 days which mostly fly by going to rooms and tons of stupid dialogues. What i do not like so much click.

When next update is coming?
Thanks for your rating!

Don't worry, the MC will grow in confidence crescendo and will have its heroic moments (literally).

His family members each have their reason for being distant.

All this is quite complex and will shake our hero in the near future. Sometimes digging into your past can be painful but not necessarily because you made a mistake.

I don't say more.

I can't give a date for the next update, except that there will be a lot of content!

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes