Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
"Distant."

"DISTANT."

So explicitly hating the very thought of him, seemingly wanting to absolutely murder him, and being a sociopath who murders others or arranges rapes seemingly at the drop of the hat is "Distant".

Honestly, there is literally NO WAY to make the sister in any way a relatable or likable character. She crossed the event horizon so far she wrapped around and crossed it two more times. She is a psychopath and a revolting human being, and the only place she belongs are either in a jail cell or a woodchipper.

Kiliandi

May 3, 2017
"Distant."

"DISTANT."

So explicitly hating the very thought of him, seemingly wanting to absolutely murder him, and being a sociopath who murders others or arranges rapes seemingly at the drop of the hat is "Distant".

Honestly, there is literally NO WAY to make the sister in any way a relatable or likable character. She crossed the event horizon so far she wrapped around and crossed it two more times. She is a psychopath and a revolting human being, and the only place she belongs are either in a jail cell or a woodchipper.
She hot as fuck tho

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
"Distant."

"DISTANT."

I think i remember some concerns when MC got hit by home invaders. She is cruel right now no doubt in that, but still
somewhere in deep she cares i think this is what dev want. Like by actions we can change her. and i am sure later
in the game we will see that she had people to lookout for his brother only if he is in much trouble. And about rapes
don't you think she hated her more that she invaded house and tried to go after brother??? you know like some people
who want to murder their loved ones but can not stand when someone else try to harm them, i mean there have to be
a reason why story is this way.

Last edited:

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I think i remember some concerns when MC got hit by home invaders. She is cruel right now no doubt in that, but still
somewhere in deep she cares i think this is what dev want. Like by actions we can change her. and i am sure later
in the game we will see that she had people to lookout for his brother only if he is in much trouble. And about rapes
don't you think she hated her more that she invaded house and tried to go after brother??? you know like some people
who want to murder their love ones but can not stand when someone else try to harm them, i mean there have to be
a reason why story is this way.
Or maybe she was only using the prisoners to threaten rape and they crossed the limits she imposed on them.
That she pretended to remain unmoved when Kelly told her about the rape but that she rants against the prisoners...

Maybe...

Reactions: etool and TC926

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
Or maybe she was only using the prisoners to threaten rape and they crossed the limits she imposed on them.
That she pretended to remain unmoved when Kelly told her about the rape but that she rants against the prisoners...

Maybe...
Riiiight.

No, dude. She crossed the line A LOT. And was NEVER given anything but "I AM EVIL, RAAAWWWR!".

No matter how much you backpedal, she's an evil, nasty, murdering, psychopathic bitch. You went TOO hard, TOO early with her, and if you're saying, "Well, what if...?", well, at least a GODDAM LOT OF THAT should have been given to us (the player, not the character) as a HINT. I don't want to TOUCH this cluster because of her, you know.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Riiiight.

No, dude. She crossed the line A LOT. And was NEVER given anything but "I AM EVIL, RAAAWWWR!".

No matter how much you backpedal, she's an evil, nasty, murdering, psychopathic bitch. You went TOO hard, TOO early with her, and if you're saying, "Well, what if...?", well, at least a GODDAM LOT OF THAT should have been given to us (the player, not the character) as a HINT. I don't want to TOUCH this cluster because of her, you know.
I won't let you say I'm backing out.

My script is written and finished and I don't need to change it to please anyone.

I gave some hints but I see that it was a mistake.
I won't do it again.

TKLouang

Aug 1, 2021
Glad DEV put in a progress task system into the game so avoid the aimless screen clicking of RenPy Sandbox style games..

4 "to-do" events and 10 minutes I"m done with the "update"

Last edited:

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Following the feedback of many players, I have accelerated the implementation of this system and I am delighted that it is now unanimous.
Games like this feeling confusing to navigate or grindy is such a ballbuster. I think the choice to make things simple so people can get straight to the story instead of randomly clicking is always great. and hey if someone is really against it for some reason they can just not check the list. Everything about the game is going great for me and I can't wait to see more.

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
I won't let you say I'm backing out.

My script is written and finished and I don't need to change it to please anyone.

I gave some hints but I see that it was a mistake.
I won't do it again.
Translation:
"She's actually real good, if only you knew.
Oh if only you knew, but you're too dumb to understand"

You've done basically zero foreshadowing, and have done basically everything possible to paint her as a cunt. Regardless what you do it'll look like back tracking.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Translation:

You've done basically zero foreshadowing, and have done basically everything possible to paint her as a cunt. Regardless what you do it'll look like back tracking.
Dude, just let the story develop, we might not even have a "good Emily" until years into the future, at least wait until her character arc is over before trashing it, if the reason for her turning more kind aren't satisfying enough for you then you can complain all you want, but right now we are talking about an hypothetical "she gets nice in the next update" or any other bs scenario you made in your head, but the thing is, we aren't there yet... let's see how Leonave manages to advance her story, just because you can't think on a satisfying way to redeem a character doesn't mean there isn't one.

Also, again, maybe is because it's been a while since I played it, but I have the impression you guys are waaaaay too sensitive about how bad she is, you are talking like she is the reincarnation of Satan, when she is just a self centered woman who got forced to look after a person she (apparently) doesn't really like. Think about it for a second, one day you are living your life, and the next day, your mom asks you to take care of your deadbeat uncle who used to be a drug addict and has anger management issues, I bet you wouldn't be too happy about it and would just do the bare minimum while trying to get him out as soon as possible. Let's not be too hasty before labeling someone as "a cunt"

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Translation:

You're criticizing something that hasn't even happened in the game yet, mostly because it's unfinished. There's cause for concern but right now you're just being an asshole.

Reactions: ohad and Crusado

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
So far not much content but it's pretty decent and I like the story and the MC is really put together honestly. I don't mind the MC being passive in the beginning because of his situation but I hope that changes as the story progresses.

I don't hate the sister but I have been giving her back the same energy she's been giving me cause she is a bitch, hopefully when things start to progress with her there's a satisfying conclusion. I hope that I don't have to be nice to her while she's being a bitch for us to progress her story or maybe fuck her because I think that would be pretty stupid for us to have to be nice to her while she's being a bitch. She's hot and I look forward to delving more into her character.

Everyone else is pretty cool so far and also looking forward to how the rest of the characters developing.

At first I wasn't sure how the choices would play out but they're pretty good so far. I was worried that if I chose to be romantic with Rachel it would show me all herma content but I'm glad to see that the options were there to avoid them. I don't mind futa's as long as they don't fuck the MC's girls without permission and the MC is fucking them and not the other way around.

The only things really is I wish there was more sexual content with the MC but I understand that this is in the beginning phases of development so it is what it is. I will say at least there's handjobs for the MC, better than nothing. I just want there to be more action for the MC mainly.

TLD; Overall solid game just needs more content for the MC.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes