PocketSand

Jan 11, 2018
Ok boyos...

I ended up caving in and buying the 1 week early access tier for update 0.3, and I gotta say... I have massive buyers remorse.

You might get a nut off just because you HAVE to after all this wait, but god damn was I left with some blue balls. After waiting this long and hearing about the delayed update for futa content? There is no way this amount of content wouldn't be disappointing.

Don't get me wrong, Rachel is still cute, and the dynamic between her and the MC is still enjoyable. AND, I also get that she wasn't the focus for this update, but in such a case I have to say that there shouldn't even have been a vote to delay the update for Rachel. It would instead have been better to save it for the next update where there could be more content concentrated. Right now it feels like I should be through maybe half or 2/3'rds of her content.

As it is, fans of Rachel and fans of the other girls both lose, as there isn't enough in Rachel's scenes to warrant their inclusion, and the update for the other girls just gets delayed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now just to be fair, from what I can gather in the patreon post about 0.3, the dev really dug a hole for themselves with a lot of worries and stress, and they're focusing on smaller more frequent updates in the future, In which case all my ranting about there not being enough content should be less relevant. my complaints comes from the time it took for the update to be finished compared to the content it contained. Although I still can't help being disappointed.

On an aside, the sandbox is still annoying to click through, and there are a few times where the hints tell you to check in at the wrong times of the day, but I don't even really care about that, just thought I should mention it.

I wish the dev all the best, good luck with your project.

Last edited:

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Ok boyos...

I ended up caving in and buying the 1 week early access tier for update 0.3, and I gotta say... I have massive buyers remorse.

You might get a nut off just because you HAVE to after all this wait, but god damn was I left with some blue balls. After waiting this long and hearing about the delayed update for futa content? There is no way this amount of content wouldn't be disappointing.

Don't me wrong, Rachel is still cute, and the dynamic between her and the MC is still enjoyable. AND, I also get that she wasn't the focus for this update, but in such a case I have to say that there shouldn't even have been a vote to delay the update for Rachel. It would instead have been better to save it for the next update where there could be more content concentrated. Right now it feels like I should be through maybe half or 2/3'rds of her content.

As it is, fans of Rachel and fans of the other girls both lose, as there isn't enough in Rachel's scenes to warrant their inclusion, and the update for the other girls just gets delayed.

Now just to be fair, from what I can gather in the patreon post about 0.3, the dev really dug a hole for themselves with a lot of worries and stress, and they're focusing on smaller more frequent updates in the future, In which case all my ranting about there not being enough content should be less relevant. my complaints comes from the time it took for the update to be finished compared to the content it contained. Although I still can't help being disappointed.

On an aside, the sandbox is still annoying to click through, and there are a few times where the hints tell you to check in at the wrong times of the day, but I don't even really care about that, just thought I should mention it.

Erm...

Well, it has the merit of being honest and well argued...

Reactions: DA22

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks for risking it and giving us a heads up. I was considering supporting the game myself based on this next update and it looks like you saved me some anticipation and perhaps disappointment.

Perhaps I'll take a look again after a few updates. Good luck Leonave.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Ok boyos...

Don't get me wrong, Rachel is still cute, and the dynamic between her and the MC is still enjoyable. AND, I also get that she wasn't the focus for this update, but in such a case I have to say that there shouldn't even have been a vote to delay the update for Rachel. It would instead have been better to save it for the next update where there could be more content concentrated. Right now it feels like I should be through maybe half or 2/3'rds of her content.

I really like the new version tbh and the new character looks very good, the dev even apologized for taking too long. I must say in my opinion the wait was worth it.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I really like the new version tbh and the new character looks very good, the dev even apologized for taking too long. I must say in my opinion the wait was worth it.

My issue is forgetting why I like (or dislike) the already established characters due to the LONG development cycle AND having more characters introduced.

In game it's been like a week. This thread was posted back in 2021. It's hard to justify supporting a project in that situation.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
My issue is forgetting why I like (or dislike) the already established characters due to the LONG development cycle AND having more characters introduced.

In game it's been like a week. This thread was posted back in 2021. It's hard to justify supporting a project in that situation.
Like adding the scene with the two characters in the sauna who asked the MC to judge them. Total waste of render/development time. It added nothing.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Well playing v0.2 I've had the express enjoyment of playing the bad guy and choosing all fully negative options towards those 'things' that claim to be the mc's familial connections, they are the most hated characters currently and unless something drastic changes and some new and 'relevant' news about why they're being absolute jackasses about everything, then they'll likely stay that way throughout the whole story.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FrozenPast-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: niknak

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Very disappointing. I gave this game good rating because of story. updates are what they are but most frustrating
thing is all those clicks you have to do. Click to advance time but only on world map.
like visit to police station and hospital hint section say visit doc in the afternoon during
weekday now which day hint section doesn't specify you click 3times to find out "no need to bother her at the moment"
i clicked so many times just to get a correct day, Same with police. BEACUSE according to the game when icon goes dusk it is afternoon not evening
if you have to skip time but you are at the correct place go all the way back to the world map skip time click.....click f****ng click. plz simply put these all restriction on world map so that place won't open any other day and time.
dev just wanted to stretch playtime and put all these extra things. PLZ DEV CORRECT THIS
NOW THIS GAME STARTED TO FEEL LIKE A STRECTH
was not worth the wait

Last edited:

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
One more thing i can 't understand well actually it doesn't fit at all. MC is a son of powerful woman who seems to care
his son but doesn't have free time, ok understandable but atleast she can give him a mobile when he mentioned her that
she did not come to pick him up and he doesn't have mobile. A wealthy woman can't even give mobile?????
Although i support his sister's behaviour because every game has a dump sis who goes on her knees in few favors.
story is good but MC is little bit like a stray dog at the moment. you should not have introduced his mom
because right now this is all stupid. He have caring mother she doesn't have time it is ok that they do not meet.
but She can give him bodyguard, driver, house, mobile, bank balance etc.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah... I don't know, maybe the game just isn't for me anymore.

I don't like the family at all. Sister, sure. Always angry at you and insulting you, fine. She's not meant to be liked I guess. But the Mom? Can't stand her. Always ditching the MC and hiding stuff from him and refuses to tell him anything (even saying she can't tell him everything). It's like, why can't you tell me about my own life!? Seriously?

So yeah, I'm always mean/rude towards them. Yet in this latest update, it starts with you seeing your Mom and being all like, oh Mom I missed you so much and am so happy to see you. I'm sorry... what? No. Just no. The game forces you to like them, even if you are mean/rude to them and don't like them at all. It makes the MC seem bipolar cause he hates them one second, then loves them the next.

I don't want to have anything to do with them at all. One hates your guts and treats you like crap, and the other never has time for you and refuses to tell you anything about your own past. Yeah, they are not likeable one bit. And now we are forced to be an intern at their company and work under the hateful sister? Come on... you got to be kidding me right?

I don't know what is going on with this game anymore. The direction is beyond lost now and it feels like choices don't even matter at all.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes