Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah... I don't know, maybe the game just isn't for me anymore.

I don't like the family at all. Sister, sure. Always angry at you and insulting you, fine. She's not meant to be liked I guess. But the Mom? Can't stand her. Always ditching the MC and hiding stuff from him and refuses to tell him anything (even saying she can't tell him everything). It's like, why can't you tell me about my own life!? Seriously?

So yeah, I'm always mean/rude towards them. Yet in this latest update, it starts with you seeing your Mom and being all like, oh Mom I missed you so much and am so happy to see you. I'm sorry... what? No. Just no. The game forces you to like them, even if you are mean/rude to them and don't like them at all. It makes the MC seem bipolar cause he hates them one second, then loves them the next.

I don't want to have anything to do with them at all. One hates your guts and treats you like crap, and the other never has time for you and refuses to tell you anything about your own past. Yeah, they are not likeable one bit. And now we are forced to be an intern at their company and work under the hateful sister? Come on... you got to be kidding me right?

I don't know what is going on with this game anymore. The direction is beyond lost now and it feels like choices don't even matter at all.
That is a shame I am in the same boat on disliking the family members. What this game has going for it is a somewhat interesting story and futa babes, against it we have super slow updates,pointless empty sandbox and now it ignores choices aswell?

Sounds like this game should go into the have a look at it when/if it gets finished but ignore it untill then pile.

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
OK so I went through the update and yeah mom just brushes of the mc again and sis acts like a cunt yet mc barely says a word back.

But more importantly the sandbox and I admit I am biased against them as I don't even like them much when done well. But in this one you need to clear one event for eatch quest chain before you progress them ALL at the same time, so really the sandbox serves no purpose here other then wasting time.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I swear this game has one of the worst "end of update" ever, as in, it doesn't have one, the quests just end, and the main quest, which should be the thing to hook you for the next one, just ends in a whimper.

I think I have one update worth of disappointment left.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Yeah... I don't know, maybe the game just isn't for me anymore.

I don't like the family at all. Sister, sure. Always angry at you and insulting you, fine. She's not meant to be liked I guess. But the Mom? Can't stand her. Always ditching the MC and hiding stuff from him and refuses to tell him anything (even saying she can't tell him everything). It's like, why can't you tell me about my own life!? Seriously?

So yeah, I'm always mean/rude towards them. Yet in this latest update, it starts with you seeing your Mom and being all like, oh Mom I missed you so much and am so happy to see you. I'm sorry... what? No. Just no. The game forces you to like them, even if you are mean/rude to them and don't like them at all. It makes the MC seem bipolar cause he hates them one second, then loves them the next.

I don't want to have anything to do with them at all. One hates your guts and treats you like crap, and the other never has time for you and refuses to tell you anything about your own past. Yeah, they are not likeable one bit. And now we are forced to be an intern at their company and work under the hateful sister? Come on... you got to be kidding me right?

I don't know what is going on with this game anymore. The direction is beyond lost now and it feels like choices don't even matter at all.
I totally agree with this.
MC sister has been a bitch from the beginning and will probably remain a bitch until the end and as many here speculate she is probably also a futa or herma or whatever so she probably has a dick so she is not in my circle of interest anyway.
As for MC mom I can't stand her either since the beginning of the game because even though she pretends to be a loving mother it is obvious that she doesn't give a shit about her son because after all her son was in a coma for 4 years so if she really was a loving mother she would do everything to spend with him some time after such a long time and at the same time provide some comfort and stability especially since she knows that her son has not only been in a coma for so long but has also completely lost his memory, so in such situation any truly loving and caring parent would do anything to help their child.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
this game has great potential but it feels like the dev is concentrating on too much irrelevent stuff and crap, and the updates taking that much time for so little is not good. and also why put a sandbox when there is so little content in the game? atleast fulfill with repeatable stuff cuz it just feels empty.
The game is in its early development, so you can't expect a lot of content.
Sure, for now, the sandbox doesn't add so much. But maybe latter, it will be more useful.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And still the mother and sister are bitches

Leaving the poor mc alone the whole time

Shame we cant just say fuck off to both of them

Caus really its getting way too annoying that the mother and sister treat the mc like garbage

Also the whole sauna thing does nothing to the story just some meaningless contest between two women who show barely anything worthwhile

And waiting this long just for a short ass update is pretty messed up

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
This story is so dumb,unrealistic. What mother in the world(rich on top of it),will let her own teenage son,who has amnesia,to wonder around without provide the money,phone and place to sleep for starters. I mean cmon,how u got that kind of idea for VN? What a waste of time playing it.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The game is in its early development, so you can't expect a lot of content.
Sure, for now, the sandbox doesn't add so much. But maybe latter, it will be more useful.
:unsure: Early development ?
Do you know that many games are finished and completed after 2 years development?
So I wouldn't say for sure that this game is in early development after almost 2 years since it was first released.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
For those who think Emily is a real bitch toward the MC, don't forget that, just like John Snow :), we know nothing. We really don't know how he was or what he could have done before.
Maybe he was a complete asshole?
Maybe he betrayed her?
Maybe he caused some tragic accident?
She could have all the best reasons to hate him, we don't know yet.

In fact, I imagine him as a spoiled brat, a real selfish asshole. Who didn't work nor do anything valuable (we know he didn't even go to college). But still was his mother's favorite. While at the same time Emily had to assume responsibilities and work hard in the company, without getting the right recognition she deserved from her mother.
But moreover, the MC betrayed her by stealing her girlfriend (I'm pretty sure she's an Herma, and we know she like girls).
And last but not least, by negligence and/or stupidity, he has provoked an accident that kill someone who was dear to Emily. Maybe her ex-girlfriend (if I'm right about the betrayal). Or another member of the family, like a little sister or brother. It's hard to say because it's all blurry, but on the mysterious photo, it's seems there are 5 people. I suppose it's MC, Emily, their mother, their father, and ??? Why not another sibling who isn't alive anymore...

I agree Felicity behavior is odd for a caring mother.
But still, we don't know a lot of thing. Maybe we will learn things later that make her attitude make sense.

Anyway, I thing people are harsh on this update. That we got for free...
I enjoyed that the story moves forward with Rachel. I really liked her reactions when the MC start to reciprocate.
I hope that in the future, the MC can initiate some gestures of affection like hugging or kissing her (because for know, it's always her that kiss or hug the MC).
So Leonave, I hope you don't let bad comments bring you down and you will keep working on this game.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Even if by some shit luck the MC was a asshole before his memmory loss

Its still a damn shit show to have to go trough this game seeing the mom and sister treating the mc like garbage

Like at least explain it to the MC for treating him this badly

But nope we have to sit trough them both alienating the MC

Sure the mother figure gives half assed tries to spend time with the MC but then she says sorry im needed else were and forgets all about him

And that for a MC who has memmory loss and has been in a ice box for 4 years

Yeah they both have zero love for the MC maybe rightfully so if he was a asshole before this whole thing

But still its annoying to sit trough all that

I mean damn his futa friend and his classmate friend are more family like to the mc then his actual family like wtf

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
for some reason most games with futa (even if it's not really the main thing) end (or sometimes don't even deign to end games) in shitty ways, and with the way this is going I highly doubt this isn't one of them

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I am in the middle of the opinions written here.

While I agree that it seems the MC was at least a leecher before his accident, not going to college and whatnot his childhood friend has all the reason to loath him if all the work stuck to her. But I also guess that was not all he was. And even then sometimes, if shit gets real dangerous for the MC, his childhood friends worries about him shine through.

Also I agree on: if the mom has no time for her son she should hire someone to take care of him and at least provide him housing. I get it, she is responsible for 1,2 Millionen employes worldwide but still. Also if she wants him to visit school she should also provide some income for him.

I abolutely get why he wanted to be refrozen at some point.

The way the story is told it just makes you wonder: if overall they care so little about him, why not drop him all together?

So in my opinion the story is just told bad, not necessarily bad itself. To much stuff doesn't make much sense or is just badly written. Like the whole family situation, like the police officer putting him in danger, like the side-stuff that has nothing to do with anything (hello sauna ladies).

I also agree on the sand-box stuff. I am not a fan of sandbox to start with. Imo it adds NOTHING to 9 of 10 VNs it is in, because GOOD sandbox would require a huge varity of (repeatable) quests - not the grinding of the same stuff over and over again and SURELY not the quests that are in THIS VN. They could be handled way better without a sand-box as of now.

At least Rachel is an absoluty sweetheart. First time in a VN I sucked a dick and it didn't really bother me (much, its still a bit strange for me - but nothing I loose sleep about). And Rachel is the one reason I will keep playing this.

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
For those who think Emily is a real bitch toward the MC, don't forget that, just like John Snow :), we know nothing. We really don't know how he was or what he could have done before.
Maybe he was a complete asshole?
Maybe he betrayed her?
Maybe he caused some tragic accident?
She could have all the best reasons to hate him, we don't know yet.
OH if only we knew, oh if only we knew.
We're just too dumb, and if only we knew it would all make sense!
1675406874298.png

• Angry
Reactions: cantpickaname

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Let's not forget that he had to find out how old he was on the sly from an employee of the company he belongs to. They left him to wander without legal identification. It's fine they've got him chipped, judging by how easily his sister found him. Prolly did it on purpose get a free babysitter for him. Just had to scare Rachel into know who she'd be fucking with if she gets carried away.

If he's kidnapped his super badass sister will send a kill team to deal with his captors and possibly him.

Now that I think about it, coming up with a story is pretty easy, isn't it? We've got all these ideas about what's going on here in the thread just spit balling and complaining. So, it's the renders that are taking so long right?

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
I really wanted to like this game.
The holier than thou cunt is plain unbearable.

Cunt hid his fucking documentation from him and we're just expected to take her at face value when she says MC is a worhtless neet?

Wasn't it stated he previously held her position?
Keep making her as unlikeable as possible, why not?

Ms Bigboy pants was so fucking pathetic "scalding" the FUCKING RAPIST SHE FUCKING ENABLED.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes