Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
For those who think Emily is a real bitch toward the MC, don't forget that, just like John Snow :), we know nothing. We really don't know how he was or what he could have done before.
Maybe he was a complete asshole?
Maybe he betrayed her?
Maybe he caused some tragic accident?
She could have all the best reasons to hate him, we don't know yet.

In fact, I imagine him as a spoiled brat, a real selfish asshole. Who didn't work nor do anything valuable (we know he didn't even go to college). But still was his mother's favorite. While at the same time Emily had to assume responsibilities and work hard in the company, without getting the right recognition she deserved from her mother.
But moreover, the MC betrayed her by stealing her girlfriend (I'm pretty sure she's an Herma, and we know she like girls).
And last but not least, by negligence and/or stupidity, he has provoked an accident that kill someone who was dear to Emily. Maybe her ex-girlfriend (if I'm right about the betrayal). Or another member of the family, like a little sister or brother. It's hard to say because it's all blurry, but on the mysterious photo, it's seems there are 5 people. I suppose it's MC, Emily, their mother, their father, and ??? Why not another sibling who isn't alive anymore...

I agree Felicity behavior is odd for a caring mother.
But still, we don't know a lot of thing. Maybe we will learn things later that make her attitude make sense.

Anyway, I thing people are harsh on this update. That we got for free...
I enjoyed that the story moves forward with Rachel. I really liked her reactions when the MC start to reciprocate.
I hope that in the future, the MC can initiate some gestures of affection like hugging or kissing her (because for know, it's always her that kiss or hug the MC).
So Leonave, I hope you don't let bad comments bring you down and you will keep working on this game.
Not sure where in your head canon you are getting the MC stole sister's gf... if anything, it's hinted that the MC was an asshole to his sister because of her being a herma and treating her like shit. Then, there was some kind of tragic accident/incident where a possible 3rd sibling or loved one was killed while the MC was also injured and left in a coma.

I get the hostility, but the whole sister hating her brother trope is a bit tired and I hope we can seriously choose to reconcile with her sooner than later. Not sure how we're ever going to get close to the mom, she seemingly never has time for her beloved son, though in her defense... she mistakenly assumes the sister is actually caring for the MC and has no idea that spiteful bitch has more or less disowned and abandoned him. I seriously doubt she would be pleased to know her son has no choice but to crash at a stranger's apartment and has no real means to support himself because she has left him to fend for himself. Let's not forget the MC also stupidly is being prideful and purposely refuses to reach out to his mother about the lack of care his sister is providing.

Reactions: anon2323j and bclz

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Welp, according to one conversation and a slip of the tongue, the MC had another sister too and I guess whatever he did to fuck up that caused the "accident" also cost her life and that's part of why Em hates him. She just has too strong of a reaction for it to just be his lazyness.
Didn't the girl on the other side of the phone taunt her by saying that it was basically her fault that a certain mystery woman died (or that she could not help her, something along those lines)?

Last edited:

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
Reading some of these comments makes one thing clear: Ya'll have some feelings.
Nobody would get so worked up over something they don't care about, so clearly some of you wanted to like the game and are upset shit's not going how you want it to go. Maybe you want the sister to be a less of a bitch, maybe you want the characters to be more real and MC to have more agency. You can leave a comment saying why you think the mom being so busy will make it un-believable later on if she tries to tell MC she loves him... Etc. But bickering and throwing tantrums is just annoying at best but at worst is just you yelling at the author and making them feel shitty, which is an awful thing to do because I'd like them to continue making the game. So don't ruin my shit please.
Best of luck to Leonave.
To put it in a way a 5 year old could understand it.
The main issue is he's writing the sister as Dolores Umbridge while pretending he's writing Severus Snape.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Can i please request that the patch be uploaded LITERALLY ANYWHERE ELSE?!?!?!

A 30 min wait for a 21 KB file is just beyond ridiculous.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Can i please request that the patch be uploaded LITERALLY ANYWHERE ELSE?!?!?!

A 30 min wait for a 21 KB file is just beyond ridiculous.
See if you can download this... Mega should not be making you wait? But ok... :>)

Reactions: Devilrv

Gian_154

Mar 22, 2019
It has a future and it's very good if it continues like this, I like that it has options with Rechel. I'm not from Futa but it's a very nice character that's worth keeping close to, what to say about the sister, what the hell happened for her to treat you so badly but At the same time, deep down I worry about you, my chest tightens every time the mc was left alone, something very bad must have happened for it to be like that, and it has to do with the other sister who coincidentally is the one who currently hates him, admired a lot, I have many doubts, few answers that hopefully will be resolved at some point, although it is a bit frustrating that they hide everything from you hahaha it must be for something, keep it up dev I really like the story it shook my soul in some parts and made me let go a couple of tears, I still have mixed feelings with the sister, it shows that she cares and feels bad to a certain extent about how she treats him, hopefully they will reconcile soon something tells me that at some point they got along.

The only thing I can criticize is the sandbox game mode, it's a very complex story to cut off the excitement of seeing what your next step is, although it's not that it bothers much for now.

Last edited:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
still doesnt work for me ,futas or hermas dont have both sex? why go for the male side and dont have the option to go for the females side of things? i hope for the sake of many of us that the reconciliation with the sister would have 2 choices to do or not.for me a easy choice here the same with the mom ,i cant understand why put much effort in some models and not to pthers ...example neon and rachael ,neon looks like thaina from ineergrowth and is hot as fuck but rachael looks like the model of the albino girl in AOA academy and is awful[ok ok i kow its matter of tastes but bro ...for a li be so awfull isnt enough she have a dick],but my worst nightmare in the games happends when i see a simp mc doesnt matter if you woke up from a 30 years coma some selfesteem needed here and without the fendom tag is a bummer ,in this game in particular i dont care for the sex with any character i care about the plot and only about it ,why?is easy ....when you portrait some characters like emily you only want to ...1-fuck her o 2- fuck her up.....i dont want to theoryzed here but i assume that you were an asshole all your life and a leech or you just cause a dissaster and i dont talk about your other sister i think there is a conspiration here againts you with emily on top and your mom doesnt have a choice in the matter so cry for you after emily shoot you and begone the asshole part with the induced amnesia so i have only hope the dev will give us a real closure or at least we can decide in the future if we want to continuing being part of this family or not.........

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a game about a suicidal MC who lives among asshole females who make him wanna off himself again and again,
this is the shit world this game showcases to players, condemned constantly to wonder about all over unknown locations aimlessly.

MC is thinking about going back to sleep and never wake up, for ever just dream himself dead,
he tried it and failed spectacularly, one would say - by sheer luck,
because the females in this life of his would have liked it very much he was a dead mummy on ice,
he was resurected, possibly with huge behind the scenes efforts, all because some underling
in that lousy company of his wanted a genuine breakthrough in their job and pushed through to save the boss,
steering away from the damn power struggles between the ungrateful children,
some natural some adopted of the mistress in charge.
The sis is fkking the receptionist blackimailing her with the job,
some random professor is raping his hcildren from school to not expell them,
some asshole doctor is fkking his nurse to not report her - all criminals taking advantage of people,
all showcasing the dumpsterfire of a game world MC is destined to in this aimless story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game has always been struggling because the animated sex scenes have always been between asshole weirdos, some rapists, some blackmailers, some child molesters, that the dev just wanted to show us while making the whole plot or story dissipate into nothingness: why show random fucking criminals while MC is suicidal and outta his mind half the time, while the other half his peers are being
total assholes to him and anyone around him - the wonderful hot dog hottie is literally the only hail Mary in the corner of MC, while literally everyone: MC mom+MC sis+ corpo assassins+Dev are wailing on him with all the shit storm they can muster, making our gaming feel pointless at times, pretty much as pointless as MC feel like every second of living in this game world, arund all these degenerate assholes, some of whom would literally kill him or just see him dead.

Last edited:

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
This is a game about a suicidal MC who lives among asshole females who make him wanna off himself again and again,
this is the shit world this game showcases to players, condemned constantly to wonder about all over unknown locations aimlessly.

MC is thinking about going back to sleep and never wake up, for ever just dream himself dead,
he tried it and failed spectacularly, one would say - by sheer luck,
because the females in this life of his would have liked it very much he was a dead mummy on ice,
he was resurected, possibly with huge behind the scenes efforts, all because some underling
in that lousy company of his wanted a genuine breakthrough in their job and pushed through to save the boss,
steering away from the damn power struggles between the ungrateful children,
some natural some adopted of the mistress in charge.
The sis is fkking the receptionist blackimailing her with the job,
some random professor is raping his hcildren from school to not expell them,
some asshole doctor is fkking his nurse to not report her - all criminals taking advantage of people,
all showcasing the dumpsterfire of a game world MC is destined to in this aimless story.

The game has always been struggling because the animated sex scenes have always been between asshole weirdos, some rapists, some blackmailers, some child molesters, that the dev just wanted to show us while making the whole plot or story dissipate into nothingness: why show random fucking criminals while MC is suicidal and outta his mind half the time, while the other half his peers are being
total assholes to him and anyone around him - the wonderful hot dog hottie is literally the only hail Mary in the corner of MC, while literally everyone: MC mom+MC sis+ corpo assassins+Dev are wailing on him with all the shit storm they can muster, making our gaming feel pointless at times, pretty much as pointless as MC feel like every second of living in this game world, arund all these degenerate assholes, some of whom would literally kill him or just see him dead.

hey, the Doctor is nice to him, also the police officer, there is also the classmate, and Emily's assistant is also a pretty cool guy, not everybody is an asshole to him. I would argue even though the mother is no precisely mother of the year, she really cares for her son, she can't be the mother she wants to be because of her job and her responsibilities.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are all nice to the name of MC, which is his mothers, the business which is his mothers,
the job which is his sisters ... nobody cares about this clueless guy wondering around.
He be the boy toy for employees to take advantage of, something the women in his life
like to condition him to be the object of tirelessly.

Reactions: Kaos_Theory

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I am in the middle of the opinions written here.

While I agree that it seems the MC was at least a leecher before his accident, not going to college and whatnot his childhood friend has all the reason to loath him if all the work stuck to her. But I also guess that was not all he was. And even then sometimes, if shit gets real dangerous for the MC, his childhood friends worries about him shine through.

Also I agree on: if the mom has no time for her son she should hire someone to take care of him and at least provide him housing. I get it, she is responsible for 1,2 Millionen employes worldwide but still. Also if she wants him to visit school she should also provide some income for him.

I abolutely get why he wanted to be refrozen at some point.

The way the story is told it just makes you wonder: if overall they care so little about him, why not drop him all together?

So in my opinion the story is just told bad, not necessarily bad itself. To much stuff doesn't make much sense or is just badly written. Like the whole family situation, like the police officer putting him in danger, like the side-stuff that has nothing to do with anything (hello sauna ladies).

I also agree on the sand-box stuff. I am not a fan of sandbox to start with. Imo it adds NOTHING to 9 of 10 VNs it is in, because GOOD sandbox would require a huge varity of (repeatable) quests - not the grinding of the same stuff over and over again and SURELY not the quests that are in THIS VN. They could be handled way better without a sand-box as of now.

At least Rachel is an absoluty sweetheart. First time in a VN I sucked a dick and it didn't really bother me (much, its still a bit strange for me - but nothing I loose sleep about). And Rachel is the one reason I will keep playing this.
[/QUO
For those who think Emily is a real bitch toward the MC, don't forget that, just like John Snow :), we know nothing. We really don't know how he was or what he could have done before.
Maybe he was a complete asshole?
Maybe he betrayed her?
Maybe he caused some tragic accident?
She could have all the best reasons to hate him, we don't know yet.

In fact, I imagine him as a spoiled brat, a real selfish asshole. Who didn't work nor do anything valuable (we know he didn't even go to college). But still was his mother's favorite. While at the same time Emily had to assume responsibilities and work hard in the company, without getting the right recognition she deserved from her mother.
But moreover, the MC betrayed her by stealing her girlfriend (I'm pretty sure she's an Herma, and we know she like girls).
And last but not least, by negligence and/or stupidity, he has provoked an accident that kill someone who was dear to Emily. Maybe her ex-girlfriend (if I'm right about the betrayal). Or another member of the family, like a little sister or brother. It's hard to say because it's all blurry, but on the mysterious photo, it's seems there are 5 people. I suppose it's MC, Emily, their mother, their father, and ??? Why not another sibling who isn't alive anymore...

I agree Felicity behavior is odd for a caring mother.
But still, we don't know a lot of thing. Maybe we will learn things later that make her attitude make sense.

Anyway, I thing people are harsh on this update. That we got for free...
I enjoyed that the story moves forward with Rachel. I really liked her reactions when the MC start to reciprocate.
I hope that in the future, the MC can initiate some gestures of affection like hugging or kissing her (because for know, it's always her that kiss or hug the MC).
So Leonave, I hope you don't let bad comments bring you down and you will keep working on this game.
I think it's just pure jelousy. Think about it, the Mom obviously babies him more, also he was young when he went into coma. Remember the matt dude slipped and told him he is 19? So that put him at 15 years old when he went into a coma. Maybe emy had an attraction to him and he rejected her. If you remember that first night he stayed with her and he got shot she showed signs that she actually cared. Also i think she has something to do with him going into a coma, if you remember his flash back he had when he first woke up. It looked like her that shot him. She may be hiding her guilt threw anger.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I think it's just pure jelousy. Think about it, the Mom obviously babies him more, also he was young when he went into coma. Remember the matt dude slipped and told him he is 19? So that put him at 15 years old when he went into a coma. Maybe emy had an attraction to him and he rejected her. If you remember that first night he stayed with her and he got shot she showed signs that she actually cared. Also i think she has something to do with him going into a coma, if you remember his flash back he had when he first woke up. It looked like her that shot him. She may be hiding her guilt threw anger.
I just want to correct something that was obviously misunderstood. When he fell into a coma he was about the same age. Don't forget that criostasis slows down aging and that 4 years in criostasis is equivalent to 4 months of concrete aging.

Dr. Hyde also said that even administratively speaking he was the same age.

Reactions: Cipher

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I just want to correct something that was obviously misunderstood. When he fell into a coma he was about the same age. Don't forget that criostasis slows down aging and that 4 years in criostasis is equivalent to 4 months of concrete aging.

Sure but 4 years is still 4 years but either way saying he was a leecher for maybe not going to college, he was in a coma for goodness sake . But the other stuff feels right. But i could be wrong i haven't finished the content yet.

Reactions: Greily and Leonave

etool

Jun 14, 2021
I honestly do not think we know enough yet about any of these 'theories' some of you are talking about

this story is still young ..... yeah, the MC is lost, yeah there seems to be something harsh from the past

whatever he was prior to cryo is now gone (maybe not to all the rest), he has no clue and his family is not helping him, of course he may feel he wants back into cryo ... current things are not so good

aside from a few people, Uma (OMG she is on fire) and Rachel (hotdog girl, in more way then one, tho not a fan of futa), the DR, and even the cop lady

too many variables unknown at this point to pass clear judgment on the MC or his family

the Heterochromia girl is a nice addition ... I can picture her playing a big role ... as well as mohawk girl

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022

I just wanted to say your doing a good job. I love the story so far i'm enjoying myself i like the mystery of it and the romance with Rachel is nice although not a fan of futa lol i'll bend for male on futa but not futa on male lol and i hope we can melt the Ice Queen Emy soon and the Mom start to take time for the MC. Also i like Uma she's hot. Oh one question, will this be a harem ending or do i have to pick one?

Reactions: Leonave

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Sure but 4 years is still 4 years but either way saying he was a leecher for maybe not going to college, he was in a coma for goodness sake . But the other stuff feels right. But i could be wrong i haven't finished the content yet.
All indications are that he failed to get into university before being put into a coma.

I just wanted to say your doing a good job. I love the story so far i'm enjoying myself i like the mystery of it and the romance with Rachel is nice although not a fan of futa lol i'll bend for male on futa but not futa on male lol and i hope we can melt the Ice Queen Emy soon and the Mom start to take time for the MC. Also i like Uma she's hot. Oh one question, will this be a harem ending or do i have to pick one?
Don't worry, there are no specific choices to be made and ALL the characters can be romanced at the same time!
And for Emilie, there will be a way to break the ice and in a way that will delight many!
I can't wait to be there to produce the scene in question!
I already have the music and everything! I'm going to give it my all!
And I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about an event that's going to rock her world.
That's all I'm saying!

the Heterochromia girl is a nice addition ... I can picture her playing a big role ... as well as mohawk girl
Heterochromia girl is important and has part to play in the plot.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The fact that the main character is super passive about anything remotely important is super fucking annoying. I get that it's the tool to propel the story forward, but when you create situations and then go the most kinetic way about it in order to move forward, instead of fleshing sad situations out and made them relatable at least to an extent, it feels super cheap. Every single time he's being used a pushover by someone, especially by Felicity or Emile, he not only let's it fly, he encourages it further by agreeing with all the bullshit surounding him. Every, single, fucking, time. This update was no different in that regard from the previous ones, regardless of the small case when he talks back to Emile, because it leads to the same bullshit resolution. If he goes to Felicity for an internship, he should stick to that, not accepting anything or wanting to prove anything to the woman that shit talks him from the moment he woke up, whom he when call out on it, acts hurt and such. Lol. Maybe the ice breaking will be satisfying for many, but you have to keep in count that they have to bear the frustrating writing up to that point, which won't be the case for everyone.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes