caosleyton

Jul 31, 2017
Welp, according to one conversation and a slip of the tongue, the MC had another sister too and I guess whatever he did to fuck up that caused the "accident" also cost her life and that's part of why Em hates him. She just has too strong of a reaction for it to just be his lazyness.
i assumed the shoeless blond we met that we covered for in the new update was the sister

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Welp, according to one conversation and a slip of the tongue, the MC had another sister too and I guess whatever he did to fuck up that caused the "accident" also cost her life and that's part of why Em hates him. She just has too strong of a reaction for it to just be his lazyness.
Thanks for bringing up something interesting. Convinced me to take a look at this update instead of waiting for the next one. I'm totally cool with Em having a hate boner for an intriguing reason. I just couldn't get over how she abandoned him like he was bait for kidnappers or something.

EDIT: So I played the update. Do not appreciate being railroaded into working for Emily, nor how he seems to accept her excuse at face value about his education. I think we should totally be asking to work as a receptionist intern, just to bust her balls when she goes for another booty call in the back room.

I hope the smelly punk is his agent from before he got iced, cause he knew he needed a contingency plan. Props for not adding more pointless rape.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017
Sadly, at this point the game is losing me a bit. I do still think there is a lot of potential here, but I realized a few problems in this update.

Firstly, I think there were like two choices this update (discouting the choices of "do you want to continue this romance"). It felt like we had no agency over the main character. Often this is not a problem, but here in the cases where the family a very prblematic characters you notice it. The mom and the sister act like assholes, the mom may actually have an excuse with being busy and I get that there are reasons for this and so on. Which is why I'm not judging the characters, but the way the MC sees it is not our choice. The whole mom showing MC around scene, he gushes over how nice she is. Maybe it's Leonave trying to tell is she actually is and the people that dislike her misunderstand her. But there are definetly problems in her behaviour. I can understand why this makes people frustrated if you can't influence how MC reacts to it. But also, I would like small decisions like how I interact with Neon, for example.

Second thing: Sandbox. At this point I do really think it's a bit useless, because there is nothing to do yet. But that will hoepfully resolve itself with updates.

Lastly, the sex scenes. I was a bit sad how few renders we got for our scenes with Uma and Rachel (though the renders and animations are really well made!!). I want to see all of Rachel and long spicy sex scenes. In this update they seemed a bit unintimate and not that hot. Though, that's a personal opinion.

I think all in all it boils down to development time. I really do understand that you want to take your time and don't rush things, Leonave. And in the end I also think this will make the game better in the long run (not making it a mindless fuck fest). But at the moment it makes the single updates feel like there is basically no progress. Emily has been the same for the last updates, Felicity as well. And while we learned a few things about the MC, the relationships only progressed a little.

I understand the development takes time. Especially in high quality work, which this is. I guess the only thing I'm asking is how far away are we from a point where we have nicely progressed relationships and a sandbox where we don't need to progress one thing to get to another event with a different character (because that makes sandboxes useless)? A point where we can get long spicy scenes with all our favourite chracters and not get teased every single update (like this time with Neon, i wanted to follow her so badly). I will wait however long it takes, but depending on the time you think it takes I'll have to stifle my enthusiasm a bit to be able to wait.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Whether the past actions of the mc have caused issues or not, it still does not and should not justify the actions of his immediate family, I mean if he was an asshole, why not tell him that he was, maybe this time if he knows what he was like he could change, but instead they insist he finds out his past on his own (which will likely only backfire on them and make him an even worse asshole than before, way to go dumbasses)

Any decent self-respecting human, if they had someone with a 'blank slate' for a mind of someone who possibly did bad things in the past, would at least try to help them change and make them a better person, but nope, these guys just don't seem to give a damn (it is how they are portrayed) which I honestly feel is only going to further contribute to the mc ultimately ending up harming his own family out of sheer hatred for their disinterest in him when he felt like he needed them the most.

The story needs to be the main focus right now, the side content does nothing to endear this game or story to its fans, progress the story more, then when it's at a comfortable point then maybe consider working on side content.

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
How the fuck do you manage to write 2 absolute cunt family members and at the same time dont give the player the chance to tell them to fuck off and instead write the mc like a total beta? Seriously now how is this story so bad with a heartless mother which pretends to be a loving one and a sister that lets be honest almost everyone at this moment wants to punch her in the face,for fuck sake you're in a super rich family,wake up from a coma and your mother does jack shit for you,no money/apartament/security etc and most important thing no love...also there's jacck shit lewd conted apart from a pitty handjob here and there.. Good job,will put this one on my ignore list!

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Um, there is wrong info provided in the hints, it says to visit doctor on a weekday afternoon, but after skipping a couple of days and then just randomly clicking it only actives in the EVENING.
Same thing happens with the next step. Says visit in the afternoon but only triggers in the evening.

Reactions: Havik79

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
How do you unlock the scenes gallery named break time?
My bad, the checkpoint for this scene was implemented to late and you probably pass the scene without unlock it.

It's althought nothing very important. Just the Docteur Mamour fucking some nurse in the janitor's room of the hospital.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Reading some of these comments makes one thing clear: Ya'll have some feelings.
Nobody would get so worked up over something they don't care about, so clearly some of you wanted to like the game and are upset shit's not going how you want it to go. Maybe you want the sister to be a less of a bitch, maybe you want the characters to be more real and MC to have more agency. You can leave a comment saying why you think the mom being so busy will make it un-believable later on if she tries to tell MC she loves him... Etc. But bickering and throwing tantrums is just annoying at best but at worst is just you yelling at the author and making them feel shitty, which is an awful thing to do because I'd like them to continue making the game. So don't ruin my shit please.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
But bickering and throwing tantrums is just annoying at best but at worst is just you yelling at the author and making them feel shitty, which is an awful thing to do because I'd like them to continue making the game. So don't ruin my shit please.
Did you pay for it? Have you worked on it?

I did have the thought that Leonave is writing this game in two languages, which would surely consume time. Especially since they bother to have it proof read. The visuals could be a bit better, but you can tell they put effort into it. And the writing grabs attention one way or another.

I think the main issue is that content as a whole is drip fed to us. Player agency is expected from a sandbox game, but this would be better without the sandbox elements and just told as a linear story. And the amount of time it takes to produce the updates.

This dark corner of the industry is not especially known for reliable development cycles (or developers) so of course winning trust is fucking hard for a developer.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. But, still I wish Leonave good luck and I hope they can keep working on the game. And please don't let these silver tongued grovelers get to you, you need supporters not simps that are here just to pick a fight with the rest of us. Some of us really do care about you making something worth supporting.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I enjoyed this update and interested where things will go with certain plot elements like the stuff with Neon, Rahcel's past and the police investigations. Even though Svetlana went too far, hope she, Karen and Alice return in future updates.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes