ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The fact that the main character is super passive about anything remotely important is super fucking annoying. I get that it's the tool to propel the story forward, but when you create situations and then go the most kinetic way about it in order to move forward, instead of fleshing sad situations out and made them relatable at least to an extent, it feels super cheap. Every single time he's being used a pushover by someone, especially by Felicity or Emile, he not only let's it fly, he encourages it further by agreeing with all the bullshit surounding him. Every, single, fucking, time. This update was no different in that regard from the previous ones, regardless of the small case when he talks back to Emile, because it leads to the same bullshit resolution. If he goes to Felicity for an internship, he should stick to that, not accepting anything or wanting to prove anything to the woman that shit talks him from the moment he woke up, whom he when call out on it, acts hurt and such. Lol. Maybe the ice breaking will be satisfying for many, but you have to keep in count that they have to bear the frustrating writing up to that point, which won't be the case for everyone.
Yeah it urked me a bit that MC lets Emile run over him and He lets Felicity slide on not being there for him when he woke up from a coma also she keep taking off when she suppose to be spemding time with him breaking promise after promise and you can't tell her off about it without fear of going off her path. I mean you can choose to get mad but then you feel well if i do the get mad route it will lock you out of their path. I mean with Emile i feel like MC is building up to telling her off. I mean he did a little bit there towards the end. But Felicity I don't get. She couldn't take a day or 2 to be with him after waking up from a coma? But i think Dev will come up with something to redeem them. I can't really understand why Emile is so mad at MC to this extent any way for 1 he was 19 still young enough to make mistakes and for crying out loud he was in a coma for 4 years i'm sure he paid enough price for what ever he did. The only thing i can think of for her to be still this mad at him for is maybe he is resposible for the sister getting killed but like i said before he was 19 still young enough to make mistakes and he paid the price for it. The Mom is the one that really gets to me, I mean she claims to love him but bails on him the day he wakes up from a coma and not only that she bails on him at every time they are together. No job is so important that you can't take a few days off and spend time with your child that just woke up from a 4 year coma.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah it urked me a bit that MC lets Emile run over him and He lets Felicity slide on not being there for him when he woke up from a coma also she keep taking off when she suppose to be spemding time with him breaking promise after promise and you can't tell her off about it without fear of going off her path. I mean you can choose to get mad but then you feel well if i do the get mad route it will lock you out of their path. I mean with Emile i feel like MC is building up to telling her off. I mean he did a little bit there towards the end. But Felicity I don't get. She couldn't take a day or 2 to be with him after waking up from a coma? But i think Dev will come up with something to redeem them. I can't really understand why Emile is so mad at MC to this extent any way for 1 he was 19 still young enough to make mistakes and for crying out loud he was in a coma for 4 years i'm sure he paid enough price for what ever he did. The only thing i can think of for her to be still this mad at him for is maybe he is resposible for the sister getting killed but like i said before he was 19 still young enough to make mistakes and he paid the price for it. The Mom is the one that really gets to me, I mean she claims to love him but bails on him the day he wakes up from a coma and not only that she bails on him at every time they are together. No job is so important that you can't take a few days off and spend time with your child that just woke up from a 4 year coma.
There shouldn't be a need for any redemption if there were an option to tell them off, or if they weren't cunts from the beginning. Also the fact that his life is supposedly danger but they let him to move in with a complete stranger like Rachel is telling. Why couldn't he move in with Felicity in the first place? The plot is full of holes and stupid mistakes and the attitude towards the resolution only serves to move it forward regardless, which is simply not a good writing.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Despite what i said in previous post i think Dev is doing a good job. I'll probably wait a year or 2 to play again waiting for meat on the bone and hope the Dev will redeem the Mom and sister.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
There shouldn't be a need for any redemption if there were an option to tell them off, or if they weren't cunts from the beginning. Also the fact that his life is supposedly danger but they let him to move in with a complete stranger like Rachel is telling. Why couldn't he move in with Felicity in the first place? The plot is full of holes and stupid mistakes and the attitude towards the resolution only serves to move it forward regardless, which is simply not a good writing.
That may be true but the other women are pretty good and the mystery is pretty good. But i hope things get better with the Mom and sister. And i hope the dev doesn't make it like MC was a total douche before the coma. I hope it is something simple that maybe he was just misunderstood or sister is mad because he rejected her love. Or maybe she does blame him for sisters death but really wasn't his fault. Like he was there he should have protected her but there was nothing he could do but she blames him anyway. That last one sounds plausable because Mom seems to not know why sister is the way she is towards MC and i think even says she was always like that towards MC. so maybe a bit of jealousy and blaming MC for something he had no control over.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I expected a v0.3 to have way more content than this, especially with Rachel, she's my favorite so far, so adorable and she truly loves the MC.

It's interesting that he basically lives at her house now, neither his mother nor his sister comment on that though.

ZxSncis

May 17, 2022
I love it when you made the MC check out the cryostasis again, it really did show how much of an impact how neglection affected him. You can maybe write out a story if MC did decide to go through with it, maybe a small story line or an entirely different short-ish game.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Loving the game concept so far! Wish there was a dedicated sub/bottom route though, where all MC "topping" content was avoidable (e.g. like in the cinema scene, the MC could refuse the BJ from Rachel and offer to give her a BJ instead)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What is the narrative purpose of the MC putting up with Emilie? I just don't get not giving the MC the choice to tell her to go and get fucked like most people would, she's a total cunt and not worth interacting with at all and i sure as fuck wouldn't take up her internship offer. On that note, i don't really get why the MC bothers with his mother either, dude wakes up from a coma and has a cunt barking orders at him and a chronic absentee mother... i don't see why a reset person would want to invest time and energy into either of these people, you'd sort of expect him to be drawn to those showing him kindness and compassion like several other characters do, dude even has to crash at a girlfriends house cause his exceedingly wealthy mother won't give him a stipend or a credit card... these parts of the story just confuse me, they're alien and unnatural and the MC's reaction to them is equally alien and unrealistic.

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
What is the narrative purpose of the MC putting up with Emilie? I just don't get not giving the MC the choice to tell her to go and get fucked like most people would, she's a total cunt and not worth interacting with at all and i sure as fuck wouldn't take up her internship offer. On that note, i don't really get why the MC bothers with his mother either, dude wakes up from a coma and has a cunt barking orders at him and a chronic absentee mother... i don't see why a reset person would want to invest time and energy into either of these people, you'd sort of expect him to be drawn to those showing him kindness and compassion like several other characters do, dude even has to crash at a girlfriends house cause his exceedingly wealthy mother won't give him a stipend or a credit card... these parts of the story just confuse me, they're alien and unnatural and the MC's reaction to them is equally alien and unrealistic.
And all we get is "There's a reason!!!"

No. There is no reason. The game's creator has a garbage story with hateful characters that are thoroughly unlikeable and they get angry when we hate them and think the story is terrible.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020

No. There is no reason. The game's creator has a garbage story with hateful characters that are thoroughly unlikeable and they get angry when we hate them and think the story is terrible.
How about the MC has lost all memory of his past, has no source of income and even no papers? Isn't that reason enough he must put up with his mother and sister no matter how bad they treat him (at least until he can get his life back on track)?

Edit: and if that alone was not enough, consider the fact that he lives in a dystopian world ruled by a corporate oligarchy where his mother and sister are in charge of one of the most powerful corporations. So, what would you expect him to do? Go to the police and ask for protection? Again, add to that the fact that he has zero recollection of his past and doesn't know what a formal investigation might reveal. Would that really be a smart move?

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well if that's the case all i want to know is A) what is that reason and B) why does the MC act the way he does whilst not knowing that reason?

I'm unfamiliar with the dev so i can't comment on your second paragraph.

Edit: (didn't see the next comment)
How about the MC has lost all memory of his past, has no source of income and even no papers? Isn't that reason enough he must put up with his mother and sister no matter how bad they treat him (at least until he can get his life back on track)?
It's bizarre how he puts up with it, not that you could expect a person in his position might put up with them for those reasons.
Edit: and if that alone was not enough, consider the fact that he lives in a dystopian world ruled by a corporate oligarchy where his mother and sister are in charge of one of the most powerful corporations. So, what would you expect him to do? Go to the police and ask for protection? Again, add to that the fact that he has zero recollection of his past and doesn't know what a formal investigation might reveal. Would that really be a smart move?
Again, this might explain why he acts the way he does but it's not established that that is his reasoning and that's only one way to view his situation, i personally would be glomming on to the girlfriend, with side glommings with the teacher and the therapist, all 3 have stood up for him, to help him, imagining a blank slate person i would personally expect them to be a bit robotic in where they begin investing their emotions, those 3 are prime real estate for becoming initially dependent on and without him having the history with his mother and sister he supposedly had, i wouldn't expect the tolerance he has for the negative behaviour they've displayed, he just woke up from a coma, everyone starts off neutral for him, he's got 2 negative value people and 1 very positive value person with 2 decently positive people supporting him... human nature would suggest he'd be drawn to the supportive and positive people and avoidant (to at least some degree) of the negative people.

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Well if that's the case all i want to know is A) what is that reason and B) why does the MC act the way he does whilst not knowing that reason?

I'm unfamiliar with the dev so i can't comment on your second paragraph.

Edit: (didn't see the next comment)

It's bizarre how he puts up with it, not that you could expect a person in his position might put up with them for those reasons.

Again, this might explain why he acts the way he does but it's not established that that is his reasoning and that's only one way to view his situation, i personally would be glomming on to the girlfriend, with side glommings with the teacher and the therapist, all 3 have stood up for him, to help him, imagining a blank slate person i would personally expect them to be a bit robotic in where they begin investing their emotions, those 3 are prime real estate for becoming initially dependent on and without him having the history with his mother and sister he supposedly had, i wouldn't expect the tolerance he has for the negative behaviour they've displayed, he just woke up from a coma, everyone starts off neutral for him, he's got 2 negative value people and 1 very positive value person with 2 decently positive people supporting him... human nature would suggest he'd be drawn to the supportive and positive people and avoidant (to at least some degree) of the negative people.
Well, at any rate, I think we can agree that the MC has objective reasons to act the way he does. His mental insights work well enough for me, but I suppose, they might not work for people with a different personality. So, let us agree to disagree on that point.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes