Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, at any rate, I think we can agree that the MC has objective reasons to act the way he does. His mental insights work well enough for me, but I suppose, they might not work for people with a different personality. So, let us agree to disagree on that point.
Happy to. I view this as a philosophical discussion being discussed somewhat calmly in a lounge room rather than a debate in an auditorium.

I just think amnesiac coma patients are a tough literary tool, it's far too easy to work in a whole set of assumptions about how a reset person would do this or that and why, trying to model it in your mind runs the risk of biases polluting the model, none of us have been reset and even if we've met such people they're a dataset of 1 and still exterior to us. I try to imagine an amnesiac coma patient and no matter how well i do or don't do it's still only a model. We could discuss the possibilities for days and still disagree on myriad points. I guess, for me at least, the character just doesn't add up, his choices seem arbitrary to me, like he's governed far more by the plot than by supposedly being an actual person... but i could be wrong and it's just my distaste for a cunt sister and mother with a phone glued to her hand causing me to misweigh (is that a word?) the possible/probable reactions from a reset person.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Happy to. I view this as a philosophical discussion being discussed somewhat calmly in a lounge room rather than a debate in an auditorium.

I just think amnesiac coma patients are a tough literary tool, it's far too easy to work in a whole set of assumptions about how a reset person would do this or that and why, trying to model it in your mind runs the risk of biases polluting the model, none of us have been reset and even if we've met such people they're a dataset of 1 and still exterior to us. I try to imagine an amnesiac coma patient and no matter how well i do or don't do it's still only a model. We could discuss the possibilities for days and still disagree on myriad points. I guess, for me at least, the character just doesn't add up, his choices seem arbitrary to me, like he's governed far more by the plot than by supposedly being an actual person... but i could be wrong and it's just my distaste for a cunt sister and mother with a phone glued to her hand causing me to misweigh (is that a word?) the possible/probable reactions from a reset person.
Yes, I much prefer discussing things calmly instead of getting hostile about our differences as well. Well, the game does provide you as a player with quite a few choices (even though I would also prefer to have more control over the MC's actions, I understand that crating an overly branching story might be too much hassle for the dev). As I said, I'm pretty much ok with the way the MC is handling it for the most part, but this might have something to do with me being attracted to abusive/bitchy women, and I understand that other players might feel differently about it. However, at this point in the story, the MC does not seem to have very much of a choice. In the future, he might accept this situation, become passive-aggressive or outright rebel... I'd love to see this kind of story branching in the future updates. But, we are not there yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
And all we get is "There's a reason!!!"

No. There is no reason. The game's creator has a garbage story with hateful characters that are thoroughly unlikeable and they get angry when we hate them and think the story is terrible.
If you think the creator is such irredeemable garbage there is thing this called living your life that you can go and do. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020

No, perfectly reasonable assumption for a non submissive male waking up to that level of bs!

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Nineanon

Oct 23, 2017
I love the pushy dickgirls, no issue with Em, people whining are being weirdos. Don't get the point of the sandbox sections though. It's just irritating clicking through stuff just to see where the stuff is now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
is it possible to avoid all content about/with rachel or is this a forced "bromance" for some reason ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676411439729.png
Talking about a submissive male and the only sweetheart, literally the only romance option in this game being the subject of outright rejection by
Boehser Onkel
and of utter neglect by
Leo Humilis
is it possible to avoid all content about/with rachel or is this a forced "bromance" for some reason ?
Didn't actually try it on any of my playthroughs, but there seemed to be plenty of options to refuse Rachel's advances, IIRC.
i dont speak only of "advances"
but thanks
1676411581020.png
You do know no other human being is the sort of invested in MC such as the absolute bombshell
that the hot dog stand most fantastic hottie is for the MC of this story, don”t you?
1676411681837.png

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
View attachment 2391361
Talking about a submissive male and the only sweetheart, literally the only romance option in this game being the subject of outright rejection by
Boehser Onkel
and of utter neglect by
Leo Humilis

View attachment 2391365
You do know no other human being is the sort of invested in MC such as the absolute bombshell
that the hot dog stand most fantastic hottie is for the MC of this story, don”t you?
View attachment 2391370
I must admit that the unavoidable scene with Rachel giving a BJ to the MC on her route was kind of off-putting for me (I'm too much of a sub/bottom to enjoy this kind of thing). But otherwise, Rachel would probably be my prime choice of LI to pursue romantically so far (though Ellie shows some promise).

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 2391361
Boehser Onkel
and of utter neglect by
Leo Humilis

View attachment 2391365
View attachment 2391370
there´s only one girl at the game who get´s the attention of my mc - uma
i believe she is really the only "girl" rofl

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I must admit that the unavoidable scene with Rachel giving a BJ to the MC on her route was kind of off-putting for me (I'm too much of a sub/bottom to enjoy this kind of thing). But otherwise, Rachel would probably be my prime choice of LI to pursue romantically so far (though Ellie shows some promise).
I guess so but did you try the FemCity game?

there´s only one girl at the game who get´s the attention of my mc - uma
i believe she is really the only "girl" rofl
No, if there is a herma and you signaled from the first kiss with Rachel that you didn't want that kind of content, you won't be able to romanticize that kind of character.

All the other romances are with women.

For the moment as women there is Uma Hell, Detective Kelly Connor, Dr. Jessica Hyde, Ms. Token, Mrs. Felicity Short, Samantha and others not discovered.

As herma there are : Rachel, Emilie Short, Neon, Maria and some others not yet discovered.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
I guess so but did you try the FemCity game?

No, if there is a herma and you signaled from the first kiss with Rachel that you didn't want that kind of content, you won't be able to romanticize that kind of character.

All the other romances are with women.

For the moment as women there is Uma Hell, Detective Kelly Connor, Dr. Jessica Hyde, Ms. Token, Mrs. Felicity Short, Samantha and others not discovered.

As herma there are : Rachel, Emilie Short, Neon, Maria and some others not yet discovered.
i actually support both you and Kiriowo on patreon and the games are so different but both of them are very good one of the best for sure.

May 27, 2018
I have had probably a lot more female sexual partners then most males will ever have, totally straight except for all those ladyboys I bummed.
I would much rather do a guy that looks like a girl than a girl that looks like a guy.
Also I regret nothing!

Game related, bugger I hate rape!
Is the rape preventable?
rape is something you dont have to look at if you dont want to, the game will give you a warning, so far it doesnt seem to be a part of anything, just a throwaway scene

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes