Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Leonave said on Discord that the update is expected around early to mid December. The update was pushed back due to a subscriber vote to add Futa on Male/Male on Futa in this update. He also stated that both FoM and MoF will be available and avoidable.
Yes, that's a pretty good summary.
I didn't give an exact time range for the release of the update but I was thinking something like this.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I lost all interest as soon as the MC left the hospital because his (sister?) was such a bitch that I wanted to get out of the car and tell her to fuck off and then leave. Why would anyone want to experience such vileness? and then I read that there is a mandatory rape scene. I guess you are into that but for me it's a hard pass. I wish you luck with your work.

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk
Mar 24, 2021
Hi!

I've been working hard, but I haven't been able to keep up with the time limit.
If you want to contact me in a more efficient way, don't hesitate to join my discord!

Happy Christmas to you!
Completely fine Mate, your health and sanity comes First and Foremost. And seeing your amazing work, it screams quality which takes time.
And Merry Christmas and a Happy Year!
Take Care Our Giga Chad, Leonave

Dec 15, 2022
So I started playing this game, and stopped playing when the woman introduced her self as his tutor. Sorry, but that relationship is really bogus. Quickly checked if there was some incest patch or so, and yes, I already downloaded it. But because like all the other patches, it's just called patch, instead of put into a zipfile or so with the name of the game with it.

So now I stop ranting, I have to continue playing this game now...

Dec 15, 2022
Okay few minutes later, that incest patch is bogus too. So the tutor has now become my mom, and her daughter is my sister, but we are not family, and she introduces herself as my landlady.

I'm sorry, I couldn't continue anymore... On to the next game...

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Okay few minutes later, that incest patch is bogus too. So the tutor has now become my mom, and her daughter is my sister, but we are not family, and she introduces herself as my landlady.

I'm sorry, I couldn't continue anymore... On to the next game...
well she IS your landlady, you are living in her house....that scene was made to point out she doesn't really see the MC as her family....but hey...apparently incest is very important for you, and if that's the case you might not enjoy this game in it's current form anyways since this game doesn't lean too much into that so far....

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
End of year news!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the coming new year!
I hope you had a great Christmas with your family and friends!

As for Frozen Past, I had to redo several animations for the scene with Rachel.
Knowing that an animation takes between 15 and 24 hours to be rendered, do the math of the time lost...
I wanted everything to be perfect for this scene which is very important to me.

I thank you for your patience and your unfailing support and assure you that I put all my energy into the task.

I wish you a happy New Year's Eve and send you lots of kisses.

Leonave

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes