Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How stupid is that: the top dog at your company being a complete idiot his staff is using to get their water
Wut?

He doesn't even work there, his mother is the top dog he's a nobody at the company.

They aren't his staff.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
His arch nemesis of a sibling tells him he used to be doing the banging in the company
and he used to have her job as top security honcho.
At the very least, he is in the same shoes as Alice in Corporate Culture, as the heir of the owner, he is acting like the most underdevelopped slow child ever getting bossed around
by the staff.
Why do you think she shot him point blank and stuck him in the freezer all this time?
Wut?

He doesn't even work there, his mother is the top dog he's a nobody at the company.

They aren't his staff.
One very plausable explanatino is him phillandering about with the hotties at the company,
just like she tells him and he is too off his noggin to understand.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So two handjobs and two visits in the sauna with a boobflash - and a session with the doc is all? Playtime was like not even 10 minutes.
Not complaining (it's free), but did I miss something?
Sadly, no.

I really enjoyed this the first couple of updates but it's gone into go slow mode and nothing seems to be happening.

They have teased stuff with Rachel for a year now and we've barely got a handjob out of it and more excuses from her as to why nothing is going to happen.

Plot is treading water and moving nowhere.

Seems even the dev had enough of MC's family, they have vanished from the game without a trace. One minute they are constantly checking up on him and now they forgot about him and disappeared.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
So two handjobs and two visits in the sauna with a boobflash - and a session with the doc is all? Playtime was like not even 10 minutes.
Not complaining (it's free), but did I miss something?
No, you didn't miss anything.

I spent the last few months working on the gallery, coding + gui etc...
I've taken the game from the beginning to correct every mistake, add sound effects, music and transitions to make the content more professional. Correcting mistakes in English and French and rephrasing some sentences to improve understanding and immersion in the story.

I had a lot of trouble with the animations and my computer had problems in between.

The content that comes out every 4 months was released in 3 months.

I understand the frustration but I did my best.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

I've taken the game from the beginning to correct every mistake, add sound effects, music and transitions to make the content more professional. Correcting mistakes in English and French and rephrasing some sentences to improve understanding and immersion in the story.

I had a lot of trouble with the animations and my computer had problems in between.

Thanks for taking your time to explain. I am not frustated no worries, just didn't want miss anything. :)

Reactions: damnedfrog

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We appreciate the work and dedication, thank you for this interesting game!
That being said, we have been talking about a lot of action with many babes already,
the hottie we sleep with has been coming on to MC for the whole game,
while everybody else is getting it on, where is MC in all this?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In the works, go run around the block and after your shower and the nap,
it will be waiting for you here.

Here is a thought:
While you are out and about, go meet this girl:
1660830669215.png

Tell her you are waiting for your game to crunch .. maybe she will invite you to her home
to wait together. Look how welcoming nice and tidy it all is around her.

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020

I always (mostly) understand dev's position,dedication and rl situations. We play games for free here and we shouldn't complain much,but how are so many good games around and roughly we have someting good out once a week ,games like this who progress very little with each update and those updates are very,very short,make people taking off and choose someting more 'alive'. On top of it,main story progress is very slow,we still didn't discover anything crucial. Hot dog girl is ok,but the story isn't about her. If you keep updating (every 3 or 4 months) side stories(doc,sauna and hot dog girl) it will take years to find something new and interesting and by then,poof. We give up or you give up.
Read again my first sentence and good luck

Last edited:

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
We appreciate the work and dedication, thank you for this interesting game!
That being said, we have been talking about a lot of action with many babes already,
the hottie we sleep with has been coming on to MC for the whole game,
while everybody else is getting it on, where is MC in all this?

Hi and thanks,

I just reviewed the scene gallery and there are only 3 scenes where the MC is not involved.

The first one in the school (which is the prelude to a full-fledged quest)
The second one with Tara in jail
And the third one with the nurse and the doctor in the hospital shed.

I want this game not to be a vulgar gonzo and that each sexual event between the different characters and the MC be coherent because of the personality of each one but also according to the credibility of the situations and the development of the story.

It is thus normal that it takes its time with a personality like Rachel and that it is faster and more spirited with a personality like Uma.

I hope I answered your question.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018

A good honest answer, fair play to you

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
The Sandbox portion really could use some prompts.

Either "event hints" or perhaps a small coloured circle on locations where there's something going on?

That would remove a lot of the "empty location" frustration that makes most sandboxes more labour and less entertainment.

For example: Go to school. No classes on a Friday afternoon. Go to Police station. Nobody to see there. Go to Hospital. Nothing. Go to Meteora. Catch the Sauna scene.

Addendum: What makes a Sandbox interesting isn't hunting for events, it's having to choose between events. Do you meet the Police Officer, the CEO, or your Girlfriend this evening: you can only do one (and that may or may not effect the rest of the story).

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedfrog

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Frozen Past[v0.2][Leonave]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JesterLoki

Sep 21, 2017
I like this game because I am a pervert that likes edging, and this is the game that is coming closest to being a personification of that concept! Much like, much wow, great hot fun! Banzaiii!

In all honestly I like the slow build, really I do, but I would also like it if we had the option to opt out of that slow path... Or some sort of 'dream' or 'fantasy' scene. I would absolutely love it if the fantasy scene was actually hiding but hinting certain things, like the girl being a futa. I know the futa factor isn't hidden, but it seems really hot for MC to approach a pretty gal and then get a .

Maybe give us some slices of that cake we've been desperately waiting for on the next update, Game Developper-dono? Pretty please?
_┌iii┐_ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
I────I

Reactions: Leonave

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I like this game because I am a pervert that likes edging, and this is the game that is coming closest to being a personification of that concept! Much like, much wow, great hot fun! Banzaiii!

In all honestly I like the slow build, really I do, but I would also like it if we had the option to opt out of that slow path... Or some sort of 'dream' or 'fantasy' scene. I would absolutely love it if the fantasy scene was actually hiding but hinting certain things, like the girl being a futa. I know the futa factor isn't hidden, but it seems really hot for MC to approach a pretty gal and then get a .

Maybe give us some slices of that cake we've been desperately waiting for on the next update, Game Developper-dono? Pretty please?
_┌iii┐_ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
I────I
Of course I can't promise anything because of the preponderance of bad luck in the development of this game.

I can only say that the next version is VERY ambitious in content!

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
Of course I can't promise anything because of the preponderance of bad luck in the development of this game.

I can only say that the next version is VERY ambitious in content!
I just hope you are not getting over your head, less is more in these type of games

Reactions: Leonave

Oxiton

May 8, 2017

I hope we get new updates with the sister as well :sneaky:

Reactions: JeremyCole300
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes