Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
NGL first time playing this game and his family makes me want to quit. I get we are supposed to be frustrated with them, but honestly they are making me just not want to play the game anymore. If I were him I'd want to go back into cryo too.
Yes the beginning is depressing and MC is greatly disadvantaged... This is just the beginning and the scene has been set...
However short updates and crumbs of plot make progression slow!!
I DO SINCERELY HOPE THE DEV DOES NOT MESS THIS UP
I've got high hopes for this story... Please don't let our MC turn into a soy boy!!
IMO he needs to really MAN THE FUCK UP to solve the mystery of his past...
Oh how I wish he gets to dominate his sister!!!!

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi, I was wondering if it was normal for the gallery in the menu to be empty, while during a game it is visible ?

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Try updating the app and plugins with the patreon version
Yeah still did not work sadly. I really only use Joiplay so I can use mods for fun play and stuff and not the mobile version. But I dont know if there is something like that for the apk mobile version.

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
I thought old save was bugged, so started new game and I'm stuck at the same spot. I refused all paths except Rachel so that's why I'm stuck? screenshot0008.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... usually ... in a big home office where you seek the CEO or anyone working in there, you announce yourself at the front desk, more so after your last deed when the receptionist has already given you a ride somewhere you could crash for the night for seeing you waiting in the lobby till closing hours. You got history with her as someone who is out of it in her lobby.
ask Mom to help with internship???? Where? How?

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
NGL first time playing this game and his family makes me want to quit. I get we are supposed to be frustrated with them, but honestly they are making me just not want to play the game anymore. If I were him I'd want to go back into cryo too.
Yea, i dislike his family too and i wish there was an option to go back to cryo but the drama makes the story feel more alive.
Recent update the sister starts to come around so we've just opened the reconciliation path i guess. Hope we get to see more of the mom too.

Was wondering in the flashback was that the mc kissing emy or the twin?

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Frozen Past v0.37 (compiled with Ren'Py v8.0.3).
For Windows, Linux, Mac, Raspberry Pi, and JoiPlay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uncompressed:

Compressed (thanks to Bob69):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncensor Patch (also compiled with Ren'Py v8.0.3):
F95 (At this stage of the game, the Uncensor Patch only serves to turn your private circle into a family circle. No incest for now.)

JoiPlay:
• If your device is compatible with Ren'Py 8.1.x, all updates for JoiPlay are on .​
• If your device does not support Ren'Py 8.1.x, like some Samsung devices, use the previous link to update JoiPlay and its plug-ins other than Ren'Py. Next, download and install the (uninstall the Ren'Py 8.1.x plug-in beforehand if necessary).​

Last edited:

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Game boring as hell... Looks good from beginning, but after adding almost unavoidable tnans/futa content, game has become too disappointing (twists predictable from the moon). Right, just a coincidence.

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
It's a futa game, it was never going to be avoidable.
From the Developer Notes on Page 1:

"... this game will mainly have Male on female and Male on Futa and Futa on male and especially incest. Futa can be avoided and if it is not avoided there is still the possibility to avoid some content in the content."

Reality:

No incest, unavoidable Futa content, and fans claiming that this would have somehow been clear from the start.

Reactions: bclz

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Is there going to be any more futa content with Tara and the inmates?Also will she get pregnant by them? Loved that scene

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes