SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sons, I'd let this one go. Despite their assertions otherwise, they're still passively trolling with their word choices, willful obliviousness, and an active (albeit deceptive, perhaps even delusional) effort to derail constructive commentary within the Frozen Past thread.

Conversely, you're well aware of what this game was meant to be and the intended audience -- knowledge and awareness shared with most others in this thread.

Not to discount your agency, but please don't waste your time on this. As the saying goes: don't feed the energy troll, even if that troll doesn't realize they're being one.
I was just thinking maybe they did not pick up on all the hints leading up to that point.

Also, I don't think they probably read the "developer notes".

Reactions: riadhloch

taskiranatilla

May 31, 2023
Simply great. The fact that futa on male content made the game even more beautiful :) I liked the characters and dialogues very much. The game draws people in. I hope it will be a long series. I'm looking forward to the sequel to this game.

Reactions: bufa

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Unfortunately, all stories must come to an end, but as far as Frozen Past is concerned, you're not at the end of your rope yet.

The storyline has been light so far, but the sequel will give the protagonists a little more depth and tighten the emotional bonds between them.

Anyway, sit back and enjoy the popcorn, it's going to be intense!

Thanks again for playing Frozen Past

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These "developer notes" ???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are at a loss about what exactly it means that the content will mainly be, in the order they were written: Male on female and Male on Futa and Futa on male. Based on those clues, many players assumed MC would get them in that order - no, not the rapes or the sex we see other do and do nothing about but gawk and feel at a loss - so it was assumed MC would get a Li as a straight woman, then it would be a Li as a futa and lastly, the futa on male.
When you play the game, though, the only actual Li is a futa - plot twist about the priorities stated in the dev notes - while the house mate is also a futa who shags the receptionist - and after seeing so many assholes raping those they have power over - the rapist teacher, the rapist doctor, the rapist inmates - we assumed most of this game that the obnoxious house mate is also a rapist blackmailing or dangling the job over the head of her employee - the receptionist - like the assholes we had seen before. Her almost raping MC in the dark with her hand over his mouth and her undressing him and tellin him to take it - we sure are put in a very straight path of assuming that MC would be totally disgusted by her. No, not her nether regions, but her attitude towards the people around her and towards MC.
I don't think they probably read the "developer notes"
The assumtion ia in the order it is presented - you game the MC for a straight Li, then a possible fuita Li and then able to let her rail MC or not.

Seeing others having the sex scenes with absolutely nothing about the plot in those scenes, reading what MC thinks - precisely what any decent human being would - this is a horrible world where people just rape and torment others for their entertainment - we are in a difficult place to make up out minds about what to look for while playing the game.

you're well aware of what this game was meant to be and the intended audience -- knowledge and awareness shared with most others in this thread
We can find confort in the hands of the hot dog sweetheart - she is really wonderfully written - compared to everyone else - and her relationship is the saving grace of this game, hands down the worth while experience to have as a gamer in this game.

Anyway, sit back and enjoy the popcorn, it's going to be intense!
We did have fun with the fun hot dog girl while taking the hits from literally everyone else and that was actually worth sitting through total dissolution of MC, to the point he gets moments away from sicide by forever stasis

Thank you for the sweetheart that she is in this game and the wonderful scenes with her.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020

We are at a loss about what exactly it means that the content will mainly be, in the order they were written: Male on female and Male on Futa and Futa on male. Based on those clues, many players assumed MC would get them in that order - no, not the rapes or the sex we see other do and do nothing about but gawk and feel at a loss - so it was assumed MC would get a Li as a straight woman, then it would be a Li as a futa and lastly, the futa on male.
When you play the game, though, the only actual Li is a futa - plot twist about the priorities stated in the dev notes - while the house mate is also a futa who shags the receptionist - and after seeing so many assholes raping those they have power over - the rapist teacher, the rapist doctor, the rapist inmates - we assumed most of this game that the obnoxious house mate is also a rapist blackmailing or dangling the job over the head of her employee - the receptionist - like the assholes we had seen before. Her almost raping MC in the dark with her hand over his mouth and her undressing him and tellin him to take it - we sure are put in a very straight path of assuming that MC would be totally disgusted by her. No, not her nether regions, but her attitude towards the people around her and towards MC.

The assumtion ia in the order it is presented - you game the MC for a straight Li, then a possible fuita Li and then able to let her rail MC or not.

Seeing others having the sex scenes with absolutely nothing about the plot in those scenes, reading what MC thinks - precisely what any decent human being would - this is a horrible world where people just rape and torment others for their entertainment - we are in a difficult place to make up out minds about what to look for while playing the game.

We can find confort in the hands of the hot dog sweetheart - she is really wonderfully written - compared to everyone else - and her relationship is the saving grace of this game, hands down the worth while experience to have as a gamer in this game.

We did have fun with the fun hot dog girl while taking the hits from literally everyone else and that was actually worth sitting through total dissolution of MC, to the point he gets moments away from sicide by forever stasis

Thank you for the sweetheart that she is in this game and the wonderful scenes with her.
Hi Canto Forte!

It's a pleasure to read you and I hope you're well!
I'm glad to see that you're still interested in my game and take note of your constructive criticism!

I've actually done a lot more work on Rachel and notice that you point it out in your comments, which makes me very happy!

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022

He never once mentions that the order he wrote them (m/female, m/futa, futa/m) is the order you are going to see them, to presume that is your misconception.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I was just thinking maybe they did not pick up on all the hints leading up to that point.

Also, I don't think they probably read the "developer notes".
Of course I read it, but I think you misunderstand me.

Futa can be avoided and if it is not avoided there is still the possibility to avoid some content in the content.
Shortly after you meet the two characters in the game, it is stated in the game that they are openly gay. Rachel and another gay guy who tries to fuck mc, I don't remember his name.

Let me explain it more simply.
"Hi, I'm Emilia. I'm gay."
I exaggerated a little bit, but I think you know what I mean because it was clearly stated that Rachel is gay.

There are two main LIs in the game, one is Emilia and the other is another LI who I'm not sure if she(?) is mother or father.

I'll say it again in a simple way, if it had been made clear at the beginning of the game that both main LIs were gay like Rachel, I would not have written anything here and would have quietly deleted the game.

And you tell me that it was implied early on in the play that Emilia was gay, and I tell you that it was Rachel's situation that misled me.

I thought that every gay person in the play would be openly outed, just like Rachel, and that's where I was wrong.
This is one of the big shortcomings in the game in my opinion because it misleads people.

You will write to me freely, but when I reply to you, I am labeled as a troll or whatever you call it.
It's funny.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Arra64 and bufa

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Again folks, they're trolling via word choice, either willfully or delusionally. Every reply merely feeds their desire for attention and validation of their position/opinions, even if they're unaware of their own motivations.

Please do not feed the troll. Interaction does not add constructively to the intended audience of this thread nor provide constructive feedback for the developer Leonave.

EDIT: in fact, I've chosen to put them on Ignore temporarily. It's the easiest solution.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
This does not work on Joiplay am I doing something wrong?
I have the same problem. Plus, with this version change of Ren'Py, there may be incompatibilities with regard to savegames. As soon as I have access to a PC, I'll convert the game to Ren'Py 8.0.3 (the version of Ren'Py used for v0.35 of the game), as it should have been by default. Barring unforeseen circumstances, it will be done within the week. I'll then share the recompiled game here.

Last edited by a moderator:

aniki_math

Aug 4, 2021
I took a one year break from the development of this game. While I feel it's kind of feel the same about the game, it's one of those games I wish I had a solid 1-2 hours of content after 1 year intermission. I will add the story and scene developed a lot.
It's 100% for the trans/futa enjoyers. I will had, lot of choice for it to be more dom/vers/sub type MC so far. Also straight scenes. I feels there's a good effort with the story as well. I will probably follow up to see the size of each new update.

geratjax

Jan 21, 2018
I've tried everything and for what ever reason i cant use the phone or progress the story past the get a laptop.

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Maybe I've misunderstood (I don't speak English, so Google translates for me), but I think he means that the "Lesbian" tag is missing, since there are woman/futa reports and maybe also woman/woman (not sure about the latter, can't remember).

I have the same problem. Plus, with this version change of Ren'Py, there may be incompatibilities with regard to savegames. As soon as I have access to a PC, I'll convert the game to Ren'Py 8.0.3 (the version of Ren'Py used for v0.35 of the game), as it should have been by default. Barring unforeseen circumstances, it will be done within the week. I'll then share the recompiled game here.
Dam so is there any way to fix it? Cuss it works for some but not for others and I updated the plugin so I am at a loss.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
NGL first time playing this game and his family makes me want to quit. I get we are supposed to be frustrated with them, but honestly they are making me just not want to play the game anymore. If I were him I'd want to go back into cryo too.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes