matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i did a run today and have to say that i like it so far. but i got to the point where it says in the to do *progress further into the story". i don't know if i've seen everything, I let a few days pass and nothing happened.

a little hint if you've reached the end of an update would be helpful.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
i did a run today and have to say that i like it so far. but i got to the point where it says in the to do *progress further into the story". i don't know if i've seen everything, I let a few days pass and nothing happened.

a little hint if you've reached the end of an update would be helpful.
Can you send me your save please?
When you reach the end of the update, it say : End of the content

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Hello everyone!

Thank you for being here despite the long wait.

At the time of writing, I've only got the debugging and the gallery to implement, as well as the testing.

I'm not going to lie to you, Frozen Past almost came to an end for a number of reasons.

Firstly, sentimental. And yes, even if our hero seems to be able to find love, the scriptwriter has suffered a heavy setback in this area, but I won't go into that aspect of my private life any further. Just note that it wasn't easy.

I then fell seriously ill and couldn't get out of bed for several weeks.

Once I'd recovered, one of my storage disks gave out on me, along with all the recent work on the game... Fortunately, I had made a complete backup of all my data, assets, etc. on another medium, but I lost 3 months of work.

It took me a few days to get over it psychologically and I was planning to drop everything when something incredible happened!

My car was stolen, along with all my papers, house keys etc... Yes, for real.

I got so pissed off at the whole thing that I got down to re-developing v0.37 and accomplished in 1 Month of hard work what I'd done in 3. Rage and dark side of the Force is powerfull in me. Well, my sleep suffered a lot.

v0.37 will be released in the next few days and the good news is that there will be around twenty animations. I've never done so many for an update, and there's a good chance that'll be the case a lot of the time now.

I thank you again for your support in this wait and ask you to take care of yourself and those you love.

Leonave

I may have a dark humor but this sure does sound like a comedy movie lol yk what they say, one person's misfortune is another's happiness. I'm sry man but I was picturing the whole thing and it's so grotesque. For this to happen sequently...
It may have stolen a smile from my dark side, but the other symathize. I hope it'll all get better for the dev/s.
Glad to see he is back on rails.

All the best,

THX

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Frozen Past [v0.37] [Leonave] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [631 MB]
- - -

Mac [628 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------------------------------
Frozen Past [v0.37] [Leonave] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.35 -> v0.37 [311 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.35 -> v0.37 [297 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
-------------------------------------
Yes, I've updated it but the moderators haven't put it on the front page yet.
Yeah Moderators, they for sure do all the game updates.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FrozenPast-0.37
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes