Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
I wanted to ask something. My gallery looks like this, so couple of characters still dark. But my to do list says i have done everything for this update. Did i miss some characters or am i really done?

1694534257053.png 1694534276896.png 1694534293577.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.35 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 446 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: sanmal

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
So, here's an idea: Maybe the Dev should remove the incest Tag if there's no incest content? Especially if there's still no incest content after OVER TWO YEARS of advertising the game with it.
i dont think there will be any incest content at all. so i dont understand why the incest tagg is there.
i stop playing this!

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
To have the tag means that there will be incest, but yeah he should probably remove it for now and put it into "future tags".

Aug 22, 2021
Images are compressed as much as possible to avoid loss of quality.

The size is due to the fact that, unlike many creators, I make almost one image per line of text.

As a result, my game has a huge number of images compared to the number of lines of text.
Android port???

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
PS.I think apathy is a little more complex from the "not care"
You are absolutely right about that one! Should've explained that. Sorry. Here's why I wrote it:

We are the ones playing MC. We can read his thoughts and are informed about his feelings. And, forgive me if I'm wrong about this, I'm pretty certain that, at no point up until he suddenly decides to kill himself, did we read about any kind of inner turmoil he's going through. And yet, the only time we hear anything about him being unhappy is when he suddenly says it out loud during his therapy session. I do not remember MC thinking "Gee, this is scary, I'm so confused, I can't deal with this... maybe I should just go back into Cryo?".

That's why his decision to go back into cryo surprised me so much. Because, unless I made him complain and accuse his family of not treating him right, he doesn't care one bit about anything he's going through. As if Cryo gave him some kind of brain damage or something, making him unable to have emotions. Or... as if he's acting.

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
To your first post " I'm sorry, but could you please stop defending devs who break the rules?" I don't "defend devs" I said he should put it in "future update" , btw devs? plural? ....
I don't know if the dev let some blanks to fill them with our imagination or not , but I got that impression when the MC waits on the lobby someone to pick him up only to be awaken by the receptionist to tell him that they are closing , I think he feels totally abandoned with no one that cares for him etc. so he walks to cryo and asks to be put back ,was it rushed? thoughtless? maybe.
That's my take of the situation, you have your opinion I have mine.

Last edited:

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Great update. I think the mc can eventually win over the cute sister’s love. I think she loves him deep down and had an affair with him when they were younger. Maybe he broke her heart before?
Well if you look at it from different view as she (sister) is pressing up against his back both times first in house during attack, and other time in closet he says he feels something familiar while she is grinding into his ass. So my take on it is she is Herma as well, and maybe before the Incident that caused cryostasis she was into him? Just my observation of events so far. Might be wrong or developer may clarify events later on down the line as to back story and how hatred evolved. Besides hints from detective and scene with doctor session where mother and sister spy at end of doctor content. without giving away spoilers for those not that far into the game.

Reactions: spitfire335
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes