Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
To me it looks like the head of security aka his sister is in command and the mother follows her orders even if she doesn't like it, because as you said even though there is no proof they believe (Emily mostly) have suspicions that he was the one that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a perfect but not bad at all...

Reactions: qchill44 and Cipher

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
Thanks I guess :) , I honestly like this game especially the relationship the MC and Rachel has , I mean I tried many times to choose the "stay friends" route but she is so cute that I end up having the MC be with her (dick be damned). :p .
I truly hope in the next update we will see more of the main story develop and more Rachel and MC .

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Emily and her mother think that he betrayed them with that cyber attack against them and other groups ( even if they dont have any proof on that otherwise they wouldn't need to spy on him), but if Emily and mc where in love and that he did something bad and broke her heart , that would just mean she's using this cyberterrorism thing as an excuse to get back at him for something he doesn't even remember doing and that her suspicion on him are mostly biased

At least Emily seems to have a real reason to act like that, so let's see what that reason really is andhow things develop in the future.
Félicity on the other hand is just a bad mother who leaves her amnesic son on his own when he's nearly been killed twice ( even three with the suicide) and doesn't even check on him for weeks, appart from a random visit that ended really quickly, made im living with a random stranger that mc just met and not even giving him a phone so that they could at least talk a little , and then she pretend that she love her son... (an if se's like that with her favorite child, maybe she was even worse with Emily and that could be another reason to why she hate us). So it will be far more difficult for me to like her but at least she defend her son against Emily accusations so it's a good point for her, even if she still lets Emily having her way with her unfair requests and treatment toward us :/

And even though I can understand them having some suspicions, based on the timing between the hacker's inactivity and the mc being in cryostasis + with what's at stake with their company, that update doesnt help me to realy like more the two of them.
I truly believe that Emily thinks the mc did something that he really didn't do. So I am hyped for her to finally have proof that he really didn't. I am choosing all the Emily friendly options so crossing my fingers that he and she can romance soon.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I truly believe that Emily thinks the mc did something that he really didn't do. So I am hyped for her to finally have proof that he really didn't. I am choosing all the Emily friendly options so crossing my fingers that he and she can romance soon.
the only thing mc can do to prove to her that he's innocent is to identify the real culprit with solid evidence (more easy said tan done ^^), because, no matter what mc can says, emily will always doubt him and even risking his life for her wasn't enough.
and if mc insists on his internship with the company, it'll just be another sign of mc's guilt in emily's eyes but maybe he'll find some clues there that she had missed that could lead to the real culprit and finaly proving to emily that she was wrong about him.

Reactions: spitfire335

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
the only thing mc can do to prove to her that he's innocent is to identify the real culprit with solid evidence (more easy said tan done ^^), because, no matter what mc can says, emily will always doubt him and even risking his life for her wasn't enough.
and if mc insists on his internship with the company, it'll just be another sign of mc's guilt in emily's eyes but maybe he'll find some clues there that she had missed that could lead to the real culprit and finaly proving to emily that she was wrong about him.
It's my hope that he can romance Emily. Because of their past, if they are able to overcome it, their relationship could be the strongest in the game.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello i got stuck in the game dont know what to do anyone know what can be done?

thanks i really wanna play but cant progress at all

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Go past that, it's one line, that isn't the focus of the game. It's one line, there isn't any lewd with any family members, it's not the focus of the game as of yet, so if you're expecting it, well...
So, here's an idea: Maybe the Dev should remove the incest Tag if there's no incest content? Especially if there's still no incest content after OVER TWO YEARS of advertising the game with it.

I don't know about others but, for me, the Dev managed to antagonize the family so thoroughly that I'm actively rooting for the MC to hurt them. I'm actually hoping he's just acting like an amnesiac and is, indeed, responsible for the cyberattacks. They would deserve it.

It would also explain SO MUCH!

The way he seemingly doesn't really care about the family treating him like unwanted baggage would make sense if he's already getting his revenge.
The way he's taking everything in strides, despite not getting any meaningful support whatsoever while being thrown into unknown surroundings, would make sense if he's NOT actually amnesic.
The way he's perfectly fine with living in a total stranger's house would make sense if he knows it's still better than being with his family.
The way his "suicide"-attempt came completely out of left field, without any buildup, warning, or explanation, would make sense if it was just a means to get the psychologist's full support for a future scheme.
The way we no longer get the option to respond in an appropriate manner when being abandoned once again, after the mother took him to work for all of an hour, makes sense if he saw it as an opportunity to gain more intel to use against them.

I mean, seriously, think about it:
The dude allegedly tried to kill himself over how sad and lonely he was, but the psychologist his mother got him talked him out of it. Then, after WEEKS of TOTAL absence and disinterest in her child leading up to his suicide attempt, his mother suddenly shows up at that stranger's house to finally spend some time with him, but leaves him behind once again when that alarm conveniently goes off and cuts their reunion short. And he doesn't give a rat's ass about it! He's understanding and compassionate, and, for the first time, we do not get the choice to throw an appropriate comment her way! Tell me that doesn't look like he just wanted her to leave so he could gain a little more access to their facilities!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes