qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
My only "complain" about this game is that I want more now :) , well and I want more content with Rachel, she is so sweet .
+ I was expecting more content from a 3gb game , I dunno why but it felt to small to little for the size of it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Frozen Past [v0.35] [Leonave]

NOTE: Patch is included, but not applied

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
My only "complain" about this game is that I want more now :) , well and I want more content with Rachel, she is so sweet .
+ I was expecting more content from a 3gb game , I dunno why but it felt to small to little for the size of it.

Images are compressed as much as possible to avoid loss of quality.

The size is due to the fact that, unlike many creators, I make almost one image per line of text.

As a result, my game has a huge number of images compared to the number of lines of text.

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
screenshot0001.png
I have the patch applied but she still calls herself my landlady....isn't she supposed to be my sister ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, it's past that part, keep advancing the story and you'll see
And I have the patch applied
Because she is your "landlady" as you live with your sister, doesn't matter anyway, there isn't any content with them anyway yet, besides her (sister) bear hugging you and feeling her junk. It's not the focus of this game.

Last edited:

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Because she is your "landlady" as you live with your sister, doesn't matter anyway, there isn't any content with them anyway yet, besides her (sister) bear hugging you and feeling her junk.
Just for further clarification, the sister says she's my "landlady" (as confusing as it may sound) which to me sounds erroneous, the relations should be consistent.
She's my sister! and I wanna fuck her as one...but fine...:cry:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just for further clarification, the sister says she's my "landlady" (as confusing as it may sound) which to me sounds erroneous, the relations should be consistent.
She's my sister! and I wanna fuck her as one...but fine...:cry:
Go past that, it's one line, that isn't the focus of the game. It's one line, there isn't any lewd with any family members, it's not the focus of the game as of yet, so if you're expecting it, well...

• Sad
Reactions: Logber

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
No not really, there is no grind, considering most of it is a VN you can tab skip through, only some of it is sandbox.
almost all sandbox game are VN. whats your point?
yes this game has less gridning then most sandbox but its still grinding nonetheless

• Angry
Reactions: Kripke
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes