Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Hmm you can always ask, but if developer wants to pop in a surprise or two here and there what fun is it to tell all the dirty secrets ahead of time? Maybe so called sister is one, or mom might be, or it might be one of the attackers... I guess when update finally comes out maybe we will know who the 4th in photo is, and why MC is so hated by so called sister. We might even find out who is back stabbing whom and for what reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redok666

Jul 1, 2018
estrada777
Hello. I was playing the android version of this game and came across a problem. After I use the sauna for the first time, I get a scene with wrong images, and then the walkthrough breaks (as I understand, there should be a scene in the cafeteria, but it is not).
Here is the save.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
estrada777
Hello. I was playing the android version of this game and came across a problem. After I use the sauna for the first time, I get a scene with wrong images, and then the walkthrough breaks (as I understand, there should be a scene in the cafeteria, but it is not).
Here is the save.
I didn't change the game, so if stuff is wrong you should ask the dev.

Reactions: redok666

redok666

Jul 1, 2018
estrada777
Here is the save.
Leonave
Well, then I'll redirect this question to you. I'm not sure about save compatibility between Android and PC versions, but I can tell you what choices I've made in the course of the game up to this point, if necessary.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Leonave
Well, then I'll redirect this question to you. I'm not sure about save compatibility between Android and PC versions, but I can tell you what choices I've made in the course of the game up to this point, if necessary.
Hi, please tell me your choices, I'll fix it on next release!

Reactions: redok666

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
estrada777
Here is the save.
You were right ! It's fixed !

Thanks again !

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes