lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I may have missed it or advanced search just doesn't seem to work for me, but I tried to look for references about the Futa/on off parts. Problem is I tried both paths on and off, but both ended up with Hot dog girl giving MC Blow job option, and basically even though with Futa off she is still trying to nail MC. Maybe it is intended maybe glitch. With it on and saying just friends she still basically jumping MC every chance. Option to say no with negative reaction (hurting friendship) if do so. Can anyone tell me if I missed something, or it is working as intended reached end of content as far as I know. The other part is picture so called sister took out of purse shows 4 in it guess that is for later content to explain?

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I may have missed it or advanced search just doesn't seem to work for me, but I tried to look for references about the Futa/on off parts. Problem is I tried both paths on and off, but both ended up with Hot dog girl giving MC Blow job option, and basically even though with Futa off she is still trying to nail MC. Maybe it is intended maybe glitch. With it on and saying just friends she still basically jumping MC every chance. Option to say no with negative reaction (hurting friendship) if do so. Can anyone tell me if I missed something, or it is working as intended reached end of content as far as I know. The other part is picture so called sister took out of purse shows 4 in it guess that is for later content to explain?

This is indeed a problem, the futa on off option is supposed to block all sexual content with futa.

You're the first to bring this to my attention, and I'll look into it.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
This is indeed a problem, the futa on off option is supposed to block all sexual content with futa.

You're the first to bring this to my attention, and I'll look into it.
OK thanks I wasn't sure if it was an issue or not. Maybe no one took the non futa path or the friends path, and got the same issues but didn't care about being on receiving end her repeated attempts to seduce MC even after stating with choices friends only option or no futa option.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Sure you can ask!

You can ask yes...
Hmm you can always ask, but if developer wants to pop in a surprise or two here and there what fun is it to tell all the dirty secrets ahead of time? Maybe so called sister is one, or mom might be, or it might be one of the attackers... I guess when update finally comes out maybe we will know who the 4th in photo is, and why MC is so hated by so called sister. We might even find out who is back stabbing whom and for what reason.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes