Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The v0.35! The release for the Security Manager level
and above!

Hello my patient supporters!
It's been a while since I've been in touch, but here it is, v0.35!
Why has it taken so long for so little content ???

We all hope for the best ... which is pretty hard to foresee in this game.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
i mean the game is really high quality i used to pay his 10$ tier, but yeah i agree 57 is too too much.
No it's not that.

Security manager level is 18.5$ and CEO level (the top level) il 57.5$
One week after, the Game is released for Professor level (7.5$)
One other week after the Game is released for all contributors (3$ for the lowest level)

Don't believe without checking the ecerbic criticisms of people who don't even contribute.

Last edited:

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
I'd ignore them. Making a game can be very hard work, especially if there are other factors that diminish the ability to do so: real life work, a social life, health, creative spark, and more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR; Leonave should ignore the haters, and the people stealing this game shouldn't bitch about the creator having a life and dealing with life's challenges.

Last edited:

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
Does this game will have in the future the buttons for back, skip,load,save that usually all games have at the bottom of the screen?And is there a walkthrough to help somewhere? thanks.

Reactions: Ditrikn

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Did you just remake some stuff because my game has no new quests at all , everything says end of content... not playing whit a patch.

so0oheil

Mar 15, 2021
Did you just remake some stuff because my game has no new quests at all , everything says end of content... not playing whit a patch.
if you download it from here it not yet updated, update is not released for everyone , just for exclusive members of patreon

Reactions: Laehtsia

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Frozen Past [v0.35] [Leonave] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Note: If you used my old Update only patch you need to delete the "script" and "tl" folders.

Universal: v0.32 -> v0.35 [309 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes