KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Go past that, it's one line, that isn't the focus of the game. It's one line, there isn't any lewd with any family members, it's not the focus of the game as of yet, so if you're expecting it, well...
I took that as the sister just putting you in your place. To her, at this time, she is not accepting you as a brother and as you will be staying at her place then, to you, she is your landlady. That's my take on it anyway.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
What about a social life? Let's be modest and assume an average of 2 hours of social life (friends, family, etc.) per weekday, 3 hours per weekend day.
I feel really bad now... For me, 2 hours of social life in a week sounds generous.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I took that as the sister just putting you in your place. To her, at this time, she is not accepting you as a brother and as you will be staying at her place then, to you, she is your landlady. That's my take on it anyway.
Yeah, as he doesn't remember anything really, and she really doesn't like him much :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KGregory

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Any landlady Content?
Because she is your "landlady" as you live with your sister, doesn't matter anyway, there isn't any content with them anyway yet, besides her (sister) bear hugging you and feeling her junk. It's not the focus of this game.
Go past that, it's one line, that isn't the focus of the game. It's one line, there isn't any lewd with any family members, it's not the focus of the game as of yet, so if you're expecting it, well...

Reactions: Ara-sH

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Both!
FoM and MoF but you can choose only one of it or both!
Great update. I think the mc can eventually win over the cute sister’s love. I think she loves him deep down and had an affair with him when they were younger. Maybe he broke her heart before?

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Great update. I think the mc can eventually win over the cute sister’s love. I think she loves him deep down and had an affair with him when they were younger. Maybe he broke her heart before?
Emily and her mother think that he betrayed them with that cyber attack against them and other groups ( even if they dont have any proof on that otherwise they wouldn't need to spy on him), but if Emily and mc where in love and that he did something bad and broke her heart , that would just mean she's using this cyberterrorism thing as an excuse to get back at him for something he doesn't even remember doing and that her suspicion on him are mostly biased

At least Emily seems to have a real reason to act like that, so let's see what that reason really is andhow things develop in the future.
Félicity on the other hand is just a bad mother who leaves her amnesic son on his own when he's nearly been killed twice ( even three with the suicide) and doesn't even check on him for weeks, appart from a random visit that ended really quickly, made im living with a random stranger that mc just met and not even giving him a phone so that they could at least talk a little , and then she pretend that she love her son... (an if se's like that with her favorite child, maybe she was even worse with Emily and that could be another reason to why she hate us). So it will be far more difficult for me to like her but at least she defend her son against Emily accusations so it's a good point for her, even if she still lets Emily having her way with her unfair requests and treatment toward us :/

And even though I can understand them having some suspicions, based on the timing between the hacker's inactivity and the mc being in cryostasis + with what's at stake with their company, that update doesnt help me to realy like more the two of them.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I genuinely do not know how much effort it takes to create the amount of content released for this update.

I am intrigued and still hold high hopes for the first game I have played with incest potential that makes me as the mc decide to draw away in response to the plot. However

The content to wait time ratio is really letting me down. Sure I don't pay for it so disregard this if you would rather say "pay or shut your piehole." With the amount of content coming out, the story I'm interested in is just not playing out. And I'm losing my hope for this game and considering ignoring its progress.
Admittedly, this won't do me any favors. But I'll stop having hopes and letting myself down.

Side note

the plot point where the mc looked like he was eyeing the recorder in the doctor's office might give us a plot twist. But it would be a disappointing one to me with the way the game is currently going. If he is actually deceiving them, I was hoping that stayed as a part of the mc before amnesia if it was a part of him at all.

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
Emily and her mother think that he betrayed them with that cyber attack against them and other groups ( even if they dont have any proof on that otherwise they wouldn't need to spy on him), but if Emily and mc where in love and that he did something bad and broke her heart , that would just mean she's using this cyberterrorism thing as an excuse to get back at him for something he doesn't even remember doing and that her suspicion on him are mostly biased

At least Emily seems to have a real reason to act like that, so let's see what that reason really is andhow things develop in the future.
Félicity on the other hand is just a bad mother who leaves her amnesic son on his own when he's nearly been killed twice ( even three with the suicide) and doesn't even check on him for weeks, appart from a random visit that ended really quickly, made im living with a random stranger that mc just met and not even giving him a phone so that they could at least talk a little , and then she pretend that she love her son... (an if se's like that with her favorite child, maybe she was even worse with Emily and that could be another reason to why she hate us). So it will be far more difficult for me to like her but at least she defend her son against Emily accusations so it's a good point for her, even if she still lets Emily having her way with her unfair requests and treatment toward us :/

And even though I can understand them having some suspicions, based on the timing between the hacker's inactivity and the mc being in cryostasis + with what's at stake with their company, that update doesnt help me to realy like more the two of them.
To me it looks like the head of security aka his sister is in command and the mother follows her orders even if she doesn't like it, because as you said even though there is no proof they believe (Emily mostly) have suspicions that he was the one that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
1st time playing, visuals seems like could use an update a little and the save screen seems buggy/tons of lag between it coming up and changing save pages.. not my computer as its fine on every other VN and high end performance games

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes