qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
So, here's an idea: Maybe the Dev should remove the incest Tag if there's no incest content?

I don't know about others but, for me, the Dev managed to antagonize the family so thoroughly that I'm actively rooting for the MC to hurt them. I'm actually hoping he's just acting like an amnesiac and is, indeed, responsible for the cyberattacks. They would deserve it.

It would also explain SO MUCH!

1.The way he seemingly doesn't really care about the family treating him like unwanted baggage would make sense if he's already getting his revenge.
2.The way he's taking everything in strides, despite not getting any meaningful support whatsoever while being thrown into unknown surroundings, would make sense if he's NOT actually amnesic.
3.The way he's perfectly fine with living in a total stranger's house would make sense if he knows it's still better than being with his family.
4.The way his "suicide"-attempt came completely out of left field, without any buildup, warning, or explanation, would make sense if it was just a means to get the psychologist's full support for a future scheme.
5.The way we no longer get the option to respond in an appropriate manner when being abandoned once again, after the mother took him to work for all of an hour, makes sense if he saw it as an opportunity to gain more intel to use against them.

I mean, seriously, think about it:
5.The dude allegedly tried to kill himself over how sad and lonely he was, but the psychologist his mother got him talked him out of it. Then, after WEEKS of TOTAL absence and disinterest in her child, his mother suddenly shows up at that stranger's house to finally spend some time with him, but leaves him behind once again when that alarm conveniently goes off and cuts their reunion short. And he doesn't give a rat's ass about it! He's understanding and compassionate, and, for the first time, we do not get the choice to throw an appropriate comment her way! Tell me that doesn't look like he just wanted her to leave so he could gain a little more access to their facilities!
I will try and answer on your points with my point of view.
1.He cares or else he wouldn't try to go back in cryo.
2.He is taking everything in strides because he has amnesia, imagine you wake up after 4 years in a hospital bed with no memories and a woman comes and tells you she is your mother, you are like "Ok" you accept that but you don't remember her or anything for that matter, so you don't feel attached to her or your sister.
3.He is fine living with a stranger because she is the first person that show that she cares for him, while on the other hand his sister is indifferent to him and cold, he tries to learn why etc. and thanks to the detective he finds out about the hacker and the timeline fits the time he went to cryo, so he somewhat "understands" why his family treats him that way.
4.His "suicide"is a bit abrupt but it is also like a "burst"of his emotions , he wakes up 4 years after with no memories and the people that say are his family seem not to care and are indifferent to him and he feels completely alone and helpless so in an emotional state of mind he thinks "what's good to be "alive"again?if he is alone and his family ignores him" thus the cryo.
5.From the latest update it seems that his mother cares for him but his sister and head of security in the company is calling the shots on how to treat him so far, it seems she is testing him to see if he really has no memories or if he is playing them, she is "cruel"because she thinks he is responsible for the hacking and probably for the death of their sister and until she is convinced otherwise she will continue with her plan.
Again "he doesn't give a rats"its more like he has/feels? apathy ,so he is also understanding , he is amnesiac after all.
Well this is how I see it :) .
PS.In the last update we also see in the last visit to the doctor while he kiss her he gets a flashback ,a memory of 2 women kissing and he wonders what was that , this makes it more evident that he really has amnesia and he doesn't pretend.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Who and where the hell is Dr.Hyde? It's not like is so much places to go. It says afternoon. Not at sauna,police station,hospital or school

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
I will try and answer on your points with my point of view.
1.He cares or else he wouldn't try to go back in cryo.
I seriously don't get what exactly he's supposed to care about that would make him want to go back into cryo!?
However, if he doesn't get any help in dealing with this overwhelming situation, and he isn't, going back into cryo to simply not deal with it would be a rather tempting option.

2.He is taking everything in strides because he has amnesia, imagine you wake up after 4 years in a hospital bed with no memories and a woman comes and tells you she is your mother, you are like "Ok" you accept that but you don't remember her or anything for that matter, so you don't feel attached to her or your sister.
Again, IF he's an amnesiac, here are the very obvious emotions he SHOULD be displaying: Fear, Confusion, and Desperation.
He doesn't know where he is, he doesn't know how he got there, he doesn't know why he's there, and then he's not allowed to leave. Ever been to a nursing home? Trust me, it's not pretty to deal with dementia... the patients don't go off on how exciting it is to make all those new experiences.

3.He is fine living with a stranger because she is the first person that show that she cares for him, while on the other hand his sister is indifferent to him and cold, he tries to learn why etc. and thanks to the detective he finds out about the hacker and the timeline fits the time he went to cryo, so he somewhat "understands" why his family treats him that way.
That's exactly what I said. He has no problem living with a total stranger because that's the ONLY person who showed him ANY compassion so far. That's just a negative for the family, not for the MC.
However, he's been living with that total stranger for weeks BEFORE he learns about that hacker, so I fail to see the connection that would somehow explain why he's fine with all of this.

4.His "suicide"is a bit abrupt but it is also like a "burst"of his emotions , he wakes up 4 years after with no memories and the people that say are his family seem not to care and are indifferent to him and he feels completely alone and helpless so in an emotional state of mind he thinks "what's good to be "alive"again?if he is alone and his family ignores him" thus the cryo.
Well, if that were true, he did a damn good job keeping those emotions hidden from us, given how he play from his POV and hear his thoughts...

5.From the latest update it seems that his mother cares for him but his sister and head of security in the company is calling the shots on how to treat him so far, it seems she is testing him to see if he really has no memories or if he is playing them, she is "cruel"because she thinks he is responsible for the hacking and probably for the death of their sister and until she is convinced otherwise she will continue with her plan.
Honestly? If the hacker attacks only happened during a full moon, would you call the police to search for werewolf hackers?
If the sister is able to treat her own brother like THAT, because of something as ridiculous as this timing,... there's something seriously wrong with her from the beginning. And if a woman is able to ignore and disregard her child, who clearly needs help, just because the daughter has a SUSPICION based on a simple coincidence, she's also a miserable excuse for a mother.

Again "he doesn't give a rats"its more like he has/feels? apathy ,so he is also understanding , he is amnesiac after all.
I'm gonna claim that "not caring" and "apathy" are the same thing...

PS.In the last update we also see in the last visit to the doctor while he kiss her he gets a flashback ,a memory of 2 women kissing and he wonders what was that , this makes it more evident that he really has amnesia and he doesn't pretend.
Shame. As I wrote before... The MC just acting would have fixed all those plotholes.

Reactions: risky0 and v1900

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
This is not two woman, but the MC and another woman?/herma? and yes, it is a flashback.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So when does the game actually progress

So far its more foccused on side content with the sauna

Then actual story

Aside from a therapy session and a small talk with the teacher was nothing worthwhile

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
Honestly? If the hacker attacks only happened during a full moon, would you call the police to search for werewolf hackers?
If the sister is able to treat her own brother like THAT, because of something as ridiculous as this timing,... there's something seriously wrong with her from the beginning. And if a woman is able to ignore and disregard her child, who clearly needs help, just because the daughter has a SUSPICION based on a simple coincidence, she's also a miserable excuse for a mother.
I will answer only to this one ,He before the cryo and amnesia, it seems he was a total asshole among other things.
Again in the last update his mother shows that she cares in her dialogue with her daughter.
The game has a long way to go I believe maybe things that make it frustrating etc for some people now will be explained later.
PS.I think apathy is a little more complex from the "not care"
PS2.Like I said this is my view, you have yours :) , I like this game as it is and can't wait for more.

Last edited:

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
The textbox style is horrible, hurts the eye and destroys the appeal of the graphix.
The i-patch isn´t even working properly. Not the patch programmer´s fault, I assume. Putting in relationships as variables and then ignoring them writing the game-text is pretty sloppy work. What a shame.
Deleted, before I even left the clinic with mom and "landlady" (previously introduced as sister).
I won´t complain about the language, since english isn´t my first either.
This needs a workover.

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
genial mec continu comme ca , pour l'instant le jeux fait clairement partie de mon top 10 , bon apres je ne suis pas tres objectif j'adore tout se qui touche au trans ou au futa:)

Reactions: Leonave

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
So when does the game actually progress

So far its more foccused on side content with the sauna

Then actual story

Aside from a therapy session and a small talk with the teacher was nothing worthwhile
That's one of the flaws of sandbox styles games you can focus on the side content more than the story content. The Sauna stuff? Filler. Same goes with the back alley scenes. Not really gaining any ground here in terms of story progression. Remember having to navigate the inside house in the first part of the game? Yeah no one remembers that because it was useless and was used only once.

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
Question for the developer this line got me confused "Do you really want Sara to be the next Elo" what does that mean? is Sara a 3rd sister? if you can answer it will be appreciated unless it gives spoilers for the story in the future.

Last edited:

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
For his sister to despise him so deeply!!!!.... She loved him a lot more than she shows, and he hurt her really bad...
The flash he got when he kissed Dr. Hyde was (at least to me) Emelie.
The barefoot girl could probably be the other sister...
On a side note... Will he become a bit more dominant as a man as his memories fall back into place???
He's a bit passive right now.. Wouldn't like to see him get fucked without a choice...

Reactions: xetalon
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes