chiguy100

Jul 18, 2018
Isn't herma supposed to have BOTH a penis and vagina?? So far, they only seem to have a penis (and breasts). This is a futa, not a herma. I scanned this thread to see if this had been asked previously, but didn't see anything.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Isn't herma supposed to have BOTH a penis and vagina?? So far, they only seem to have a penis (and breasts). This is a futa, not a herma. I scanned this thread to see if this had been asked previously, but didn't see anything.
As far as I understand the game lore, hermas are supposed to have both female and male genitals (which is, btw, also the original concept of "futanari", although there has been a lot of confusion between "true futanari" and trans women, aka shemales, in the recent years). While the renders I have seen in this game so far do not clearly show that hermas have a vagina, they do not clearly show the absence of it either... so, the graphical evidence is pretty much inconclusive so far.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
As far as I understand the game lore, hermas are supposed to have both female and male genitals (which is, btw, also the original concept of "futanari", although there has been a lot of confusion between "true futanari" and trans women, aka shemales, in the recent years). While the renders I have seen in this game so far do not clearly show that hermas have a vagina, they do not clearly show the absence of it either... so, the graphical evidence is pretty much inconclusive so far.
Firstly, I want to say I have absolutely no interest in Futa/shemale/trans content and I think it should be made more apparent on the front page that the game has heavy Futa content, even if you can opt out. But, the game does state that...

herma.png

So a 'herma', in this story is basically a genetically female shemale. But Futanari's were originally more similar to what a hermaphrodite is supposed to be, having both genitalia, usually depicted with a cock but with the scrotum replaced by a vagina.

Reactions: Leonave

dirtyfaustine

Sep 5, 2022
how can i access the therapy quest ? when i visit the hospital and click on the receptionist on a weekday-afternoon, it gives me a " there's no reason to bother her at the moment " and every other quest is giving me a progress further into the story so i'm stuck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leonave
Nov 22, 2021
how can i access the therapy quest ? when i visit the hospital and click on the receptionist on a weekday-afternoon, it gives me a " there's no reason to bother her at the moment " and every other quest is giving me a progress further into the story so i'm stuck.
Waiting for couple of days might solve your problem. I think quests triggers are tied to certain days to unlock. I remember doing other quests before being able to do the therapy quest.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.32 + Uncensor

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 450 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
Hello i really don't understand what i most do here I've been trying to progress the game but I'm Stuck I'm not sure if the game is done how can i progress with it even with to do list I'm stuck can you help?
how can i progress the story?

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Loving the game so far a choices on romances is always a good things, will we see more romances with Neon and Maria and will there be Male on Herm as well as Herm on Male and also will we see more female characters for romances also.

Sally9876

Jun 9, 2023
to say this game is confusing would be understatement ,so much of this story does not make sense and clearly missing some tags . dev need sto add a femdom tag for sure given the the mc is a passive push over that gets manipulated ,pushed around and lied to by every female/futa in the game and doesnt seem to care about .and from what ive read in reviews ...does it really take 2 or 3 months to get a simple 5 or 10 min update? and whats the purpose of sandbox in the game . its not a true sandbox and seems only to be there to tick off the reader ,not mention that having in just means more time for coding and development.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
to say this game is confusing would be understatement ,so much of this story does not make sense and clearly missing some tags . dev need sto add a femdom tag for sure given the the mc is a passive push over that gets manipulated ,pushed around and lied to by every female/futa in the game and doesnt seem to care about .and from what ive read in reviews ...does it really take 2 or 3 months to get a simple 5 or 10 min update? and whats the purpose of sandbox in the game . its not a true sandbox and seems only to be there to tick off the reader ,not mention that having in just means more time for coding and development.
It depends on how much experience the dev has in coding and rendering and of course his rendering machine .But if you doubt it please make a 10 min game and give us the timetable for it. Thank you in advance.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes