Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
The v0.32! The public release!

Hello friends!

This update took a month and a half instead of the one originally planned for several reasons :
  • The number of animations for the scene with Rachel is very important and the quality has been further optimized.
  • I added details and use more and more physics in my renders and animations...
  • I lost some of my work during the production (thanks windows)...
  • And finally, to be completely honest with you who support me so much, I didn't manage to reach the goal of conquering a sufficient audience to be able to dedicate myself full time to Frozen Past. Probably because of some novice mistakes in this field. I had to go back to work to support myself.

New content :
  • About 210 new renders
  • 12 new animations
  • French translation for v0.32

Enjoy the game and thanks again for your support.

Leonave

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The v0.32! The public release!

Hello friends!

This update took a month and a half instead of the one originally planned for several reasons :
  • The number of animations for the scene with Rachel is very important and the quality has been further optimized.
  • I added details and use more and more physics in my renders and animations...
  • I lost some of my work during the production (thanks windows)...
  • And finally, to be completely honest with you who support me so much, I didn't manage to reach the goal of conquering a sufficient audience to be able to dedicate myself full time to Frozen Past. Probably because of some novice mistakes in this field. I had to go back to work to support myself.

New content :
  • About 210 new renders
  • 12 new animations
  • French translation for v0.32

Enjoy the game and thanks again for your support.

Leonave
I assume the patch that still stands at v0.3 is fine for this release?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Frozen Past [v0.32] [Leonave] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.31 -> v0.32 [156 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Frozen Past [v0.32] [Leonave]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Please note, the patch is included

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
There is only the continuation of driving, investigation and massage lessons on this update ?

Reactions: Sesi0m
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes