bufa

Dec 3, 2020
The v0.32! The public release!

Hello friends!

This update took a month and a half instead of the one originally planned for several reasons :
  • The number of animations for the scene with Rachel is very important and the quality has been further optimized.
  • I added details and use more and more physics in my renders and animations...
  • I lost some of my work during the production (thanks windows)...
  • And finally, to be completely honest with you who support me so much, I didn't manage to reach the goal of conquering a sufficient audience to be able to dedicate myself full time to Frozen Past. Probably because of some novice mistakes in this field. I had to go back to work to support myself.

New content :
  • About 210 new renders
  • 12 new animations
  • French translation for v0.32

Enjoy the game and thanks again for your support.

Leonave
First of all, thanks for the update!
The scene "latina fever" became locked after this update on my gallery, is that a bug or something wrong on my end?

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
pretty good, wish it wasent sandbox, also mc should try on a sectary outfitandhide inthe dark storageroom again!
It's not bad, it's more of it goes to the map you go there do the event, go back to map, rinse and repeat. I hate sandboxes (they are for cats and kids) personally, but it's one of the easier ones.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
It's not bad, it's more of it goes to the map you go there do the event, go back to map, rinse and repeat. I hate sandboxes (they are for cats and kids) personally, but it's one of the easier ones.
Any Sandbox where it's clearly mentioned what and when to do it is easy to play and bit fun also.They are more common in games where MC is trying to corrupt/manipulate others. Problems rises when there is no direction on what to do and those stupid mini games.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Any Sandbox where it's clearly mentioned what and when to do it is easy to play and bit fun also.They are more common in games where MC is trying to corrupt/manipulate others. Problems rises when there is no direction on what to do and those stupid mini games.
Well, there is a hint system and tells you want you almost exactly what to do. I don't know, everyone has their own opinions/taste, that's just mine, I find the directions semi-fine, and same with direction.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hm finally a scene receiving scene with Rachel, but like many other people have already said the update takes less then 5 min to get through so over all disappointing considering last update was 2 months ago.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Bug report: The scene with Maria that was unlocked in the gallery (Latin fever) previously is locked again in 0.32, have to replay from an old save to unlock it again.

Reactions: bufa

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Hm finally a scene receiving scene with Rachel, but like many other people have already said the update takes less then 5 min to get through so over all disappointing considering last update was 2 months ago.
The problem with that scene (Like many others) is that, there isnt any build up at all. Just throws you into it and it's over within 30 seconds.

Reactions: Laehtsia

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
The recent patch made me wonder, can we enter multiple romances without a problem?
Edit: I got my answer from the developer after CTRL + F4-ing "Romance" on a few pages of the forum, ignore me.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes