Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just finished the last update. Why is the MC so calm to his mother and sister? This patience is really interesting if the MC is not a prophet. Could you give us the option to get a little pissed off, please? I'm looking forward to being able to say "go fuck yourself" to family members.
Other than that I love Rachel and Dr. Hyde. I can say that I play mostly for these two. I don't have much of an opinion on the others. I'm a little curious about Uma.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I just finished the last update. Why is the MC so calm to his mother and sister? This patience is really interesting if the MC is not a prophet. Could you give us the option to get a little pissed off, please? I'm looking forward to being able to say "go fuck yourself" to family members.
Other than that I love Rachel and Dr. Hyde. I can say that I play mostly for these two. I don't have much of an opinion on the others. I'm a little curious about Uma.
As far as I remember you can be a bitch with your family on several opportunities... I don't think you can literally cut ties with them though, but I believe you can whine a lot in game...

Reactions: Laehtsia

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
As far as I remember you can be a bitch with your family on several opportunities... I don't think you can literally cut ties with them though, but I believe you can whine a lot in game...
We didn't have such an option in the last update. His mother still couldn't spare 5 minutes. I can't find anything to say to the sister anyway. I don't wanna cut ties with them anyway until I know what happened in the past. But I personally don't understand why the MC stays calm after all this shit.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
We didn't have such an option in the last update. His mother still couldn't spare 5 minutes. I can't find anything to say to the sister anyway. I don't wanna cut ties with them anyway until I know what happened in the past. But I personally don't understand why the MC stays calm after all this shit.

He remains calm but sends his sister packing.

I can tell you that she didn't take it well...

Rhyw

Aug 17, 2022
Hello Leonave,

I was initially afraid of the "woke up from a 4-year-long coma and my family doesn't seem to give a shit" aspect of the story, but the game has well-developped and coherent lore and storyline and I'm (very) curious to see how things will unfold. There are a lot of interesting characters, and (as was said in a previous post) if the aim was to make the players dislike MC's sister, it was well done... It's always a pleasant thing in an adult game when the story is more discussed than the sex scenes :)

I'm looking forward to playing the next update.

Ne laissez pas les critiques vous décourager; vous faites un excellent travail.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
What do you mean? Did you use the patch? And yeah there isn't any lewd content with them yet.
Now didn't download it yet because I was getting lonely lol. I don't care about the no sex I love long burns especially with those ones who pretend to hate you but they didn't even seem to be around to talk to...I'll down it and try it now

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
If you keep using the same archive filename over and over again how do you keep track of which version is which? I have to rename it myself as soon as I download or else I'm likely to forget if I get distracted with something else for a while. Same deal with the root level directory that gets created with extraction. I often keep the current and at least one previous version around so I can run a visual diff-merge tool like meld. That may not make sense for most people but it's useful to quickly see what new content got posted for devs who are slack on their changelogs. I also do this for doing proofwork for Sluttown.

For what?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
If you keep using the same archive filename over and over again how do you keep track of which version is which? I have to rename it myself as soon as I download or else I'm likely to forget if I get distracted with something else for a while. Same deal with the root level directory that gets created with extraction. I often keep the current and at least one previous version around so I can run a visual diff-merge tool like meld. That may not make sense for most people but it's useful to quickly see what new content got posted for devs who are slack on their changelogs. I also do this for doing proofwork for Sluttown.
For Understand what version in archive you can always read this 1679293886088.png

mazken

Jan 15, 2019
im stuck on "the driving lessons : maybe rachel wont be too busy for a driving lesson if i visit her one evening." part, how/where do i trigger it?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
im stuck on "the driving lessons : maybe rachel wont be too busy for a driving lesson if i visit her one evening." part, how/where do i trigger it?
Look and see if there is something you can do, or just skip time till evening and go to her house and it should start automatically and get a scene you going to knock on the door etc.

Reactions: mazken

mazken

Jan 15, 2019
Look and see if there is something you can do, or just skip time till evening and go to her house and it should start automatically and get a scene you going to knock on the door etc.
ye i managed to trigger it eventually, but it was not in the night part, but the one before, dusk im guessing that triggered it. trial and error got me there eventually, but dev might wanna change that out

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes