4.60 star(s) 18 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
do you know how to unlock achievements/skins?
Here's a very, very simple way for you to unlock all of them.
1: Do the infinite money cheat
2: Set your computer time to April 1st
3: Story mode night 1 + Dynamic Difficulty, MAKE SURE TO REMOVE EVERYTHING FROM YOUR DESK FIRST. Ping pong Frederika between all the lights, and you'll get the shadow skins.
4: Put everything back on your desk except pictures. Dildos, posters, monitor and FUX miner.
5: Complete Festivus and Halloween events. Use all dildos each night and immediately gift Mangle $20 and you'll have complete free reign to just wait out the night (for Halloween or regular gameplay) or search for the present you need. That'll get you Festivus and Halloween skins, as well as the "Premium" skins from bot difficulty.
6: Complete story mode with the same strategy as Halloween. Should give you... golden skins if I remember right?
7: Make sure all bots are difficulty 2.0 (Only achievable by winning several nights in a row with Dynamic difficulty, that's why you need to make sure to set it before you start), use the same strategy as Halloween but make sure to mine 5 FUX. That'll get you platinum skins.
There you go.

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
how do i even do the infinite money glitch
step 1: go to start menu on you comp and write CDM then click on command prompt
step 2: At the command prompt type "regedit" then press Enter
step 3: find file named : DEFAULT COMPANY open it there should be file with name FNAF
step 4: open file FNAF and find (Cash_h2088846908)
step 5: change numbers in folder just like in picture
Step 6: that's it now you have unlimited money have fun (y)

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
step 3: find file named : DEFAULT COMPANY open it there should be file with name FNAF
That ain't even a glitch, if you just edit the game files...

kanisere

Apr 14, 2018
Guys, I have some issues which came up recently in the last 1 or 2 months.
Basically now whenever I try to launch whichever version of the game (I have all, from 0.2 to 0.18), it starts, but when and if it comes to the main menu screen (sometimes it my crash even on the logo screen), it continues to play the audio but the models stop their animations and it becomes completely uninteractivable.

Sometimes it closes itself because of some crash, but most of the time it will just freeze all of my PC, making the Task Manger unaccesible too, and make it turn off from the over-heating security shut-off.

I know my PC is hella old, indeed 9 years and 8 months, but I never even once had such issue and it makes no sense to have such one all of unexpectedly.
Also it doesn't seem to be Unity itself the issue here, because other Unity-based games (such as Something Unlimited and various others) seem to work perfectly fine and even others with 3D or 2.5D models.

These are my laptop specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM @ 2.40 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GPU: GeForce GT 630M | 2 GB

Thanks in advance to whoever will try to help me.
Open nvidia experience or whatever its called now and perform a clean installation for your graphic card drivers.

Also, after it crashes, take a look at windows event viewer to hopefully figure out whats crashing or at least narrow it down. Check what entries u have in there at the time the crash occurred. Look for critical ones. Red triangle with explanation mark.

You might also want to check if the game has some sort of config.ini in its game files that holds graphics configuration. If it does edit that file and try to drop everything to a minimum value. Maybe some setting is causing the crash.. good luck

kanisere

Apr 14, 2018
Also. If your
Open nvidia experience or whatever its called now and perform a clean installation for your graphic card drivers.

Also, after it crashes, take a look at windows event viewer to hopefully figure out whats crashing or at least narrow it down. Check what entries u have in there at the time the crash occurred. Look for critical ones. Red triangle with explanation mark.

You might also want to check if the game has some sort of config.ini in its game files that holds graphics configuration. If it does edit that file and try to drop everything to a minimum value. Maybe some setting is causing the crash.. good luck
One more thing, if your Laptop is running dual graphics ( has that intel HD crap on it). Try right clicking the game icon and select "run with nvidia" because it might be trying to run it with the intel one by default and that card is crap

Natsuki799

Aug 19, 2022
I cant find it.

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
I just now realized that i deleted some of it but then forgot about it, and then closed my pc.
just instal game again and do folowing:

first do first two steps i posted then serch for folder named (HKEY_CURRENT_USER)

then find folder named (SOFTWARE)

and then serch for folder (DEFAULT COMPANY) there is FNAF folder and you can continu with
(Cash_h2088846908)

hope this help

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
someone know how to stop fredricka to wander right in room with springtrap and ruin everything (for xmas event on night 2 when you need to give her gift to finish night)

and is there a way to remove springtrap from xmas event that would be just great (other bots are pretty easy once you learn they path but if she start seducing a bot you need to finish night it is basically game over)

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
Just "assign" Springtrap to another bot, like Puppet or Foxy. Then you can turn off every light so Frederika comes to you.
how to do that she wont move from her room (only way i know how to make her leve her post is using FUX miner) i try lure chicka to her room but that ended ....not as i planed

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes