4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
I don't have any particular way of changing it so it works for you yet but for experimental purposes can you turn on your game and edit the hex code live (keep changing the hex while the game is open. it wont crash, its actually how i found the infinity code.)
its possible the hex code doesn't work anymore for the most recent version for some reason or another.
I literally found the work around that worked for me
Any update on this? I tried even playing a night to get cash, but the registry doesn't pop up the cash_h2088846908 or any variant of it

EDIT: Figured it out. I tossed the Playersavedata.smut found in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\FNAF into a and saw it had a cash spot.

Reactions: mrra and kronoblast

Vladik60056

Feb 15, 2021
I don't have any particular way of changing it so it works for you yet but for experimental purposes can you turn on your game and edit the hex code live (keep changing the hex while the game is open. it wont crash, its actually how i found the infinity code.)
its possible the hex code doesn't work anymore for the most recent version for some reason or another.
It seems that it's all about the version, because before everything worked fine

Bloxyoyo

Apr 27, 2020
so guys, while fapping fox found a method that works, he didnt share the details, you have to remember after changing the cash number to put a comma at the end, or else it will just default to 0

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
so guys, while fapping fox found a method that works, he didnt share the details, you have to remember after changing the cash number to put a comma at the end, or else it will just default to 0
Never noticed the comma at the end, so that's my bad.

Jan 27, 2022
where's the patch notes ?

from what ive seen so far in the game, we have maledown scene with springtrap by using the newly added handcuff, they also added a radar and betteries, springtrap poster, an energy meter thing and the sex scenes thing in toy box works now (a bit buggy but it works)

ColdTundra

Feb 28, 2023
nope, you don't even need cheat engine only edit the """save file""" in the windows registry, the money is stored in a dword as hexadecimal....use your brain and google and and voilà you have 9999999999999999999999 money

good f dev, leet the cheater cheat, let the fapers fap, let the people how have time to actual play play :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but please enable the cheats on the last build....i pay the patreon (and did not regret it) and the cheats did not work in the last builds :cry:
Bro tell me how to edit the save file i tried to do it i found some money file in the registry but its not working

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Bro tell me how to edit the save file i tried to do it i found some money file in the registry but its not working
Reading the thread can improve your life

Reactions: SampleExampleTestos

Clust49

Aug 22, 2020
A method with a cheat engine, maybe it will be more convenient for someone
You need to find the right address with the right amount of money, and if you change, buy something in the store, otherwise the money will come back
In theory, you can open achievements and skins in the same way, but I tried a little and have no idea how to do it)
(Translator)

Reactions: gayrequiredaccount

lllwonkylll

Aug 19, 2022
Any update on this? I tried even playing a night to get cash, but the registry doesn't pop up the cash_h2088846908 or any variant of it

EDIT: Figured it out. I tossed the Playersavedata.smut found in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\FNAF into a and saw it had a cash spot.
Boys this is really work, thank you very much

powergirlover1

Dec 9, 2022
A method with a cheat engine, maybe it will be more convenient for someone
You need to find the right address with the right amount of money, and if you change, buy something in the store, otherwise the money will come back
In theory, you can open achievements and skins in the same way, but I tried a little and have no idea how to do it)
(Translator)
"Playersavedata" doesnt pop up for me. Any help??

IJEDI

Apr 25, 2022
Can y'all tell me if there is an android version for the newest update. Been awhile since I last check what's new.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes