4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
GUESS WHAT I DID AFTER TRIAL AND ERROR
View attachment 469131
and here's the hex i put in for it
View attachment 469132
could not breakdown how exactly it works but i managed to get infinity i think its enough.
in case you cant figure out how to type that, its "000000005f40504f" then just press ok. should give you infinity.

(Edit: if it doesn't work this way just type random shit in the last 4 bits and something should happen.)
Any update on this? I tried even playing a night to get cash, but the registry doesn't pop up the cash_h2088846908 or any variant of it

EDIT: Figured it out. I tossed the Playersavedata.smut found in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\FNAF into a and saw it had a cash spot.

Last edited:

Timekss

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2021
There is new update from Patreon
01/20/23

This week I worked on cleaning up the UI of the toybox significantly as well as fixing a couple bugs and adding some new features to it.

The new UI now has buttons to quickly buy, rent, or use from your inventory any missing sex bots. This should make it much quicker to fill in the selected scene with any sex bots. It's also helpful to show the player what steps are needed to make the scene happen.

The location button also has a new "look at" button that when clicked will cause the camera to look at the location and fly over. It will orbit around the sex scene location the same way clicking on the body part of a sex bot would.

I fixed the bug causing the sex bots to sometimes spawn inside of walls and furniture, which was caused by the old animations not adhering to the guides used by the new animation system. I've added corrective offsets to the animations so that they pop into the right spot with the right rotation.

Two sex scenes still don't work, which are the sex scenes that used the "Meatsack+Chair" toy previously: Chica and Puppet's game over scenes. I've decided to finally update them so that they use the proper rig instead of needing a separate toy, I'm also considering making small improvements to them while I'm working on them. I'll make a mid week update next week with them fixed.

Bloxyoyo

Apr 27, 2020
GUESS WHAT I DID AFTER TRIAL AND ERROR
View attachment 469131
and here's the hex i put in for it
View attachment 469132
could not breakdown how exactly it works but i managed to get infinity i think its enough.
in case you cant figure out how to type that, its "000000005f40504f" then just press ok. should give you infinity.

(Edit: if it doesn't work this way just type random shit in the last 4 bits and something should happen.)
i dont see the cash hex

• Angry
Reactions: Fappingfox

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
i dont see the cash hex
Check my reply to it
Any update on this? I tried even playing a night to get cash, but the registry doesn't pop up the cash_h2088846908 or any variant of it

EDIT: Figured it out. I tossed the Playersavedata.smut found in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\FNAF into a and saw it had a cash spot.

Vladik60056

Feb 15, 2021
I have a problem with money hack, when I'm changing the hex of Cash_h2088846908 it doesn't change in game. When I start game, my cash instantly resets to 0

Reactions: mrra

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
I have a problem with money hack, when I'm changing the hex of Cash_h2088846908 it doesn't change in game. When I start game, my cash instantly resets to 0
I don't have any particular way of changing it so it works for you yet but for experimental purposes can you turn on your game and edit the hex code live (keep changing the hex while the game is open. it wont crash, its actually how i found the infinity code.)
its possible the hex code doesn't work anymore for the most recent version for some reason or another.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes