4.60 star(s) 18 Votes

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
FuckNightsAtFredrikas-2022.12.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
thx

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daxter250

Alexio123456789

May 27, 2022
Hi, thi is my first message in this site and i'm italian so if excuse me for my english. I have a question, there is a method to change the skin for all animatrone in one?
example, all animatronics with the puppet skin, so I can use the position of bonnie, chica and fredika whith the puppet skin?

Sep 22, 2018
Hi, thi is my first message in this site and i'm italian so if excuse me for my english. I have a question, there is a method to change the skin for all animatrone in one?
example, all animatronics with the puppet skin, so I can use the position of bonnie, chica and fredika whith the puppet skin?
No you can't, the best you can do is change the theme of the skins (Festivus, Halloween etc.), not substitute a model with another (Puppet on Bonnie / Fredrika or Chica or etc.) .

Jan 1, 2021
Moin, here's a new version. lets fetz

Patreon Post

These past couple days I completely removed the old way of saving furniture and money in place of the new systems as well as added the ability to own multiples of certain items.

The old system for saving was causing issues while present in the last build such as causing Mangle's shop to incorrectly say you already owned an item making it impossible to buy. There was also the lingering issue with keeping the money in the toy box separate which made it impossible for players to get more money in there if they wanted to buy/rent more toys. Now that it's removed you should be able to buy all of the items, and put your newly earned money towards buying toys.

I also updated the consumable items and mangle's shop to allow the player to buy up to 3 dildos and 5 batteries at a time. If you place just one dildo or battery and use it during the night it will be replaced by those in your inventory the next time you start a night. If you place them all they will be replaced in the order you place them down (i.e. if you place the the dildos in a line from back to front, they will disappear from front to back). This should allow you to visit Mangle's shop less frequently if you're a frequent user of dildos.

Enjoy.

Miliopuff

Jul 21, 2018
Moin, here's a new version. lets fetz

FNAF on MEGA

Patreon Post

These past couple days I completely removed the old way of saving furniture and money in place of the new systems as well as added the ability to own multiples of certain items.

The old system for saving was causing issues while present in the last build such as causing Mangle's shop to incorrectly say you already owned an item making it impossible to buy. There was also the lingering issue with keeping the money in the toy box separate which made it impossible for players to get more money in there if they wanted to buy/rent more toys. Now that it's removed you should be able to buy all of the items, and put your newly earned money towards buying toys.

I also updated the consumable items and mangle's shop to allow the player to buy up to 3 dildos and 5 batteries at a time. If you place just one dildo or battery and use it during the night it will be replaced by those in your inventory the next time you start a night. If you place them all they will be replaced in the order you place them down (i.e. if you place the the dildos in a line from back to front, they will disappear from front to back). This should allow you to visit Mangle's shop less frequently if you're a frequent user of dildos.

Enjoy.
I don't know of its just me or what, but I can't seem to pay Mangle in this version, making them a gauranteed loss.

I'm also curious if anyone knows how to get the Rock Star Chica skin?

XLEB_1313

Jul 3, 2022
FuckNightsAtFredrikas-2022.12.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Если у вас есть вопросы, пожалуйста, используйте this thread или присоединяйтесь к нам в !

Мы занимаемся краудфандингом, !​
someone has a file that can be downloaded not via torrent ?

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
I don't know if it's just me or what, but I can't seem to pay Mangle in this version, making them a guaranteed loss.

I'm also curious if anyone knows how to get the Rock Star Chica skin?
I have the same bug. And strangely I can't reset the process and have max money from the beginning and can't configure my desk.

I play the OP Version of the game for now and it works.

Miliopuff

Jul 21, 2018
I have the same bug. And strangely I can't reset the process and have max money from the beginning and can't configure my desk.

I play the OP Version of the game for now and it works.
If you can no longer edit your desk or see new purchases, go to your appdata locallow folder, look for DefaultCompany/Fnaf folder and delete all the things in there. Your actual money, progress, achievements and unlocks are saved in the registry so you wont lose your progress by doing this. It just resets all the settings and desk, you'll wanna redo the graphics settings again though.

Path should look like C:\Users\(USER NAME)\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\FNAF\SaveData

Gogeta68

Jan 19, 2018