4.60 star(s) 18 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is there a sandbox option inside the game to make animatronics a bit less defective ?:PogChamp:
As in..? There's the toybox mode, where you can spawn in characters to see the animations freely, and you can always set the difficulty to easy or use the single use dildo items from the store if you just want to disable the animatronics, but... I get the feeling you're not talking about either of those things.

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
As in..? There's the toybox mode, where you can spawn in characters to see the animations freely, and you can always set the difficulty to easy or use the single use dildo items from the store if you just want to disable the animatronics, but... I get the feeling you're not talking about either of those things.
I thought it could be a scene creator, there are very few games with that function nowadays

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
cheat still working(see on my post in here)

edit
money cheat doesn't work on Shop but Still can buy on Toy box

Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
Is there a money cheat or some Patreon login available for everyone? :/
Subscribe.

Yes, you being a Patreon makes you available for them codes, what a strange and funny thing to come up with, right ?

No need to thank so much for the speed run guide, you can just go subscribe there now that you know the almigthy secret.

• Haha
Reactions: yiffzombie

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
it allows me to buy the animatronics in toybox, but it doesn't let me link them to make their animations correctly

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Ayo, ¿can you explain the cheat step by step, or can you pass a copy of your save Game?, cause i didn't get the Christmas thematic skins
for skin just double-click on .reg and done
for inf. money just see on Cheats 1st post(Download Extra : cheats )

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Edit Cheat
download save game from Necromancer85

how to use

just double-click .reg File do on 1 to 2

how to use Toy-box
- buy Toy
- Drag an Drop from your Toy store
- Lock + Sync To
- Esc will nuke an inventory just place everything u need first. Check all it good before U hit ESC

Last edited:

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Moin, there's a new version online. lets fetz

FNAF on MEGA

Patreon Post

A smaller update this week since I'm going to be on vacation next week and wanted to focus on making this update as bug free as possible. I'll be available for emergency updates if something is extremely broken or to answer questions/e-mails, but I won't be doing anything else until after 11/23/22.

This week I fixed a bug that was introduced to the toy box that was causing the toys to not be spawnable or moveable. This was caused by the desk setup icons being linked improperly to the toy box icons, the organization has been refactored so it shouldn't happen again.

I also fixed an issue with toys from previous saves not being imported. The toys not being imported were those with ":" in their name, so all dildos, posters, photos, meters, and the handcuffs. The only things not effected seems to be HoneyPot and the starter items. Your old save file should be imported properly when starting the game. It may overwrite anything bought in the last update, so sorry for any inconvenience.

Finally, I fixed a minor issue with the toys on the title screen being treated as if they were toys, allowing the player to right click on them to bring up a toybox menu.
A smaller update this week since I'm going to be on vacation next week and wanted to focus on making this update as bug free as possible. I'll be available for emergency updates if something is extremely broken or to answer questions/e-mails, but I won't be doing anything else until after 11/23/22.

This week I fixed a bug that was introduced to the toy box that was causing the toys to not be spawnable or moveable. This was caused by the desk setup icons being linked improperly to the toy box icons, the organization has been refactored so it shouldn't happen again.

I also fixed an issue with toys from previous saves not being imported. The toys not being imported were those with ":" in their name, so all dildos, posters, photos, meters, and the handcuffs. The only things not effected seems to be HoneyPot and the starter items. Your old save file should be imported properly when starting the game. It may overwrite anything bought in the last update, so sorry for any inconvenience.

Finally, I fixed a minor issue with the toys on the title screen being treated as if they were toys, allowing the player to right click on them to bring up a toybox menu.

Enjoy.
Still get bug on Toy-box
have an old version???

bug
- u will need all Toy in the scene for don't get a bug
- if u close Toy-box inventory and open it for drag an drop Toy. U can't Right Click for "Sync To"
- still non-able to move obj.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 18 Votes