4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Update will be out in one to two weeks, the systems needed for the holiday event required a lot of code re-writes to make nights more modular on top of the code needed for the holiday event to function such as allowing alternate win conditions. An update to the Unity framework also completely broke the oldest assets in the game (Foxy/Fredrika) so I've needed to replace/fix some of their old assets/code. So the next update will be mostly system reworks, the "holiday" event, and the new Foxy scene.

Reactions: UnNeXcOaSt
D

Deleted member 1895075

The game is good but it keeps crashing for me. any help? and no its not my specs

meep862

Dec 19, 2019
Is it just me, or did the model quality go down with the newest update? Lighting in some scenes seems much brighter, however the shadows look very blocky, plus textures seem much more low-res than v0.11 even on highest settings. anything I can do to fix that?

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone know the cheatengine value for the money?
  1. Log on to your internet banking
  2. Use task manager to identify the process ID and convert that number to hex
  3. Start cheat engine and click "open process"
  4. Select the process that match your hex value and open it
  5. Scroll down to the address that match your credit card number converted to hex.
  6. Verify that it has your current account balance in the value field
  7. Change the value

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
So I'm seemingly stuck on the Puppet Night where it asks me to "Switch the camera over to the "QA" room right next to the stage." I've checked all rooms and clicked next, but nothing seems to happen. Am I doing something wrong?

Nvm I'm just an idiot who didn't click on the icon in the maintenance room.

Last edited:

Robomundy

Jul 18, 2017
I'm having a problem with Festivus night 9. It tells me that the next gift is for bonnie but doesn't tell me the color.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes