4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
We STILL have to pay for cheats? :rolleyes:
Besides the nature of this site, which can't do anything about it in this case, why do you expect to be able to cheat? Also, check this thread again, at some point someone posted a cheat which can get you unlimited money, though not the normal way.

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
I can't get past the 2nd night of festivities with Fredrika. I extinguished both lights in show room and on stage. What do I do now?

Edit: It has to be a bug, because after a certain amount of time that has passed you have to block the door for the dark coloured robot (Forgot her name). After that Fredrika walks up behind her and continues to walk into a wall?

Last edited:

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
I can't get past the 2nd night of festivities with Fredrika. I extinguished both lights in show room and on stage. What do I do now?

Edit: It has to be a bug, because after a certain amount of time that has passed you have to block the door for the dark coloured robot (Forgot her name). After that Fredrika walks up behind her and continues to walk into a wall?
You are missing lights. Its not just those 2 lights you have to turn off.

amanda12

Oct 4, 2017
how to get Bonnie to get you on Festivus night 10. I keep running out of time and ending the night without her getting me. I've kept everyone else busy and add her poster to increase her activity but she just refuse to attack me.
I was finally able to get this by getting a dildo for everyone, setting difficulty to nightmare (not sure if that mattered), remove Bonnie's picture and put up her poster, then just focus on paying the desk thot mangle until the hack. When he hack happened, I spammed right click and the radar, not sure if that mattered though.

Reactions: johnwoo

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Been a while since I checked this game out, and I'm liking the steady improvements that have been made to the game. I've been following the game for a while now, but only made comments on Patreon so far. Doesn't seem like the creator is here, but might as well give my thoughts anyways.

12.5 is the most recent version I've played since 11.0, and the new animations are nice, but I feel like the new map could use some work. The higher poly count is great and the textures are higher quality, but I think the process of the new map getting made the theme of it being a sex-bot brothel got lost. A lot of the new textures are kind of industrial-looking, bland grey brick and concrete walls. I'm not sure how much extra work it would be, but I think it would be more appealing to look at and fit the game's tone better to replace some textures so that it looks like a brothel. More colorful walls, dark hardwood& tile flooring, some red carpet (or other colors) here and there, stuff like that.

On the gameplay side things have been improved a lot, but I think they could be made a bit better so that the bots are less predictable, maybe only on higher difficulties. Simply having Frederika and Chica able to go on either side of the office on higher difficulties would make things a bit tougher, and for Chica specifically I think she could make better use of the other rooms in order to hide and maybe get next to the office while you're checking other rooms for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: diamond909

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
is there any guide to get the scenes ?
besides the normal losing animations there is

Foxy stuck in door scene

get her to come up to the door and hold it close until she is just about to start rubbing her behind on the door, then open it and watch her fall through

Fredrika stuck in door

same as previous but instead of waiting you just open and close the door within seconds of each other

Chica+Foxy threesome

have Chica waiting to come in at the same time as foxy runs into your office

Fredrika+Bonnie threesome

lose power while Fredrika waits outside your door

you can also use Toybox to see them but you need to have money first

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
Man, this is an awesome idea for a game. I have high hopes for this in the future.
I know the dev isn’t here much, but maybe they’ll see something I say here- I hope in the future we can get control of where the player looks during the first person scenes, and I hope we can get some “generic” consensual style scenes for the toy box or main game, like missionary, cowgirl, doggy, etc. with all the bots. Also, will there be any moans or the like added?
Also, I doubt it’s in the cards, but I’d love to screw the phone girl.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I hope in the future we can get control of where the player looks during the first person scenes, and I hope we can get some “generic” consensual style scenes for the toy box or main game, like missionary, cowgirl, doggy, etc. with all the bots. Also, will there be any moans or the like added?
I think you already do have some control of the camera in the first person view. It's limited, but it's there iirc.
Pretty sure moans are already in the game too, it depends on the animation though.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes