4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Robomundy

Jul 18, 2017
I'm having a problem with Festivus night 9. It tells me that the next gift is for bonnie but doesn't tell me the color.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I'm having a problem with Festivus night 9. It tells me that the next gift is for bonnie but doesn't tell me the color.
It's a light blue one with a pink bow.
Edit: Thought I clicked too fast, found it anyway, but might be a bug then.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
are there new scenes during the two events? what if you want to play the game in a month from now, will those scenes not be available anymore?

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
are there new scenes during the two events? what if you want to play the game in a month from now, will those scenes not be available anymore?
There aren't any holiday specific scenes, beating the each of the events unlocks skins in the toy box which are available year round.

anon_john

Aug 6, 2018
There aren't any holiday specific scenes, beating the each of the events unlocks skins in the toy box which are available year round.
Noticed a typo for the photo's of a few of the dolls in the shop. "Picutred" should be pictured. Thanks for the update bossman

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Awesome, been waiting for this for a while. It may seem a little rushed since we JUST received the last update after a while waiting, but I was wondering what was in line for possible next content? Will it be content that you already decided on, or will it be based on new polls? I've been hoping the possible futa spring trap would finally make it someday, but the past polls really seemed to disfavorise new characters since Mangle's addition and futa content really seems ambiguous for patreons. Well, I guess I'm just a single player amongst others, but I'm still curious about what could possibly come next?

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Seem to be having issues with the camera controls. Anyone else? The mouse function, specifically.

Edit: I've been progressing through the Feste story, and the mangle scene's camera works just fine. Guess the Fredrika and Foxy nights are the only fucky ones so far. Haven't tried in the base game yet, but hopefully it works just fine there.

Last edited:

FellipeLM99

Apr 7, 2019
do to the cam move in AWSD on toybox mode cuz is fuckin hard use LMB and RMB to open the options and move the characters, aways you click on char you move the cam or do zoom

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
how to get Bonnie to get you on Festivus night 10. I keep running out of time and ending the night without her getting me. I've kept everyone else busy and add her poster to increase her activity but she just refuse to attack me.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes