4.60 star(s) 19 Votes
May 31, 2018
I think you already do have some control of the camera in the first person view. It's limited, but it's there iirc.
Pretty sure moans are already in the game too, it depends on the animation though.
Ah, yeah, I just hadn’t seen a scene with control in first person yet. I hope that comes to more scenes!

same with moans, though IMO the ones that are there aren’t that great.

vadimblyad

Jun 23, 2019
Why my game crash all the time I caught it a few times saying shader corrupted but now it stopped and says nothing help?

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
what are the odds of more updates? sorry havent been here in a while
It looks like the game is still getting updates, but no telling when unless you're a patron. Smutcube posts weekly updates on his Patreon so there is progress being made. I'm guessing that development will end once all animatronics have a maledom animation, and just maybe we'll see more threesome animations. Doubt the second one though, because that's potentially another 27 animations.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
It looks like the game is still getting updates, but no telling when unless you're a patron. Smutcube posts weekly updates on his Patreon so there is progress being made. I'm guessing that development will end once all animatronics have a maledom animation, and just maybe we'll see more threesome animations. Doubt the second one though, because that's potentially another 27 animations.
iirc He’s going until he’s added all the chars (Still missing Springtrap & Golden Frederika), each has both maledom & femdom animations as well as various 3some animations.

He’ll probably do more after that before launching a new game but that’s what he has planned so far

Disclaimer: Pretty sure I’ve read this in some of his Patreon updates/comments but I could be wrong.

Reactions: PoeTato
Jan 3, 2020
well thats good to hear, btw i dont mean to sound dumb but wasn't there a Halloween mode at one point? i remember playing it once but now i cant find it

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
well thats good to hear, btw i dont mean to sound dumb but wasn't there a Halloween mode at one point? i remember playing it once but now i cant find it
The seasonal events (Halloween, Christmas, etc) are locked to certain times of the year, you just gotta change the date on your computer to Halloween to play it again

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
He’ll probably do more after that before launching a new game but that’s what he has planned so far

Disclaimer: Pretty sure I’ve read this in some of his Patreon updates/comments but I could be wrong.
Speaking of Patreon comments, I had a short convo with him on Patreon and I'm pretty sure he's going to do a sequel eventually. Can't remember if he's already done it or is just planning to, but he'll be commissioning new models from someone.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes