4.60 star(s) 19 Votes
Jul 7, 2021
Anyone know how to change the Brightness in this Game?

I litterally unlocked everything but the game is super dark and i can barely see any of the dark skins because of it.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
This H game is quite faithful to the source material. The H animations are pretty hot. Springboard is my favorite, hopefully they give it a climax animation during the gameplay session as well, I wonder if it's considered NTR in a way? lol. The gameplay itself isn't that bad if you have good reflexes, otherwise it's more of a grind. I don't think there's a way to fix that besides streamlining more interactivity between the H content and the gameplay, but it can get so convoluted that it becomes annoying to get specific H scenes. The Toybox isn't a bad way to do an H scene gallery, though I imagine a simplified press a button to see a specific scene is something most people would prefer as it makes it easier to keep a fap going instead of fiddling with the spawning and camera.

Here's hoping there's some impregnation fetish to this H game lol. Artificial womb? Android reproduction? I dunno, I think it would be pretty hot lol. I'd join the patreon to case a vote but the majority polling preference is probably already decided, no way to break the ice.

Last edited:

badz00ka

Nov 24, 2017
how do you trigger springtrap sex scenes with the other animatronics? is it when the pink bar is filled up--bc its really slow

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
New bonnie animation is great , although i think it's looks like sexy consensual rather than maledom , if they add at the end a kiss it's definitely consensual and kinda romantic

What makes me think if there will be some consensual sex added

And yeah i'm a fan of cuddles , hugs and kisses

Ombrage

Nov 15, 2017
I have a problem. As soon as I have played the story mode and switch back to the arcade mode, the game only jumps to the story mode and that on the following night. That means I don't have any arcade mode anymore. Other than deleting all of my data, can I fix it?

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
Look at the IT Guy here :geek:
... was the first thing i did, dosen't work. :cautious:
It still throws me back to the next night after the last completed night.
I restarted game and didn't had the issue afterwards... until I tried night 7 again and after that arcade.
Worst case scenario restart whole PC.

Hopefully this will be fixed in next update.

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
Can anyone make a list of how many sex scenes there are and how you can get them? I really cant keep track of how many scenes there are.

Reactions: Mine Turtle

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
Can anyone make a list of how many sex scenes there are and how you can get them? I really cant keep track of how many scenes there are.
Updated list of all animations as of 0.17:

Bonnie cowgirl - Let Bonnie fully hack you
Bonnie maledom - Counter hack bonnie and complete the puzzle, then choose "bondage (submissive)" to initiate scene
Fredrika and Bonnie team up - Lose to Bonnie with Fredrika having recently come and left from your door
Fredrika door stuck - Close the door as Fredrika steps in.
Fredrika handjob - Just lose to Fredrika
Foxy stroker hump - Just lose to Foxy
Foxy door stuck - When foxy breaks out close your door and she'll start to "taunt" you, when she is about to rub her ass on the window open and close the door quick.
Foxy and Chica team up - Chica must be in your room as foxy jumps to get you. (you'll hear a slight difference in Chica's breathing when she in in your room versus outside of it)
Chica blowjob - Lose to Chica. (wait until she enters your room then turn to your left)
Puppet titjob - Lose to Puppet.
Puppet maledom - When Puppet breaks out of the machine change the machines position to grab her.
Puppet and Mangle team up - Wait for either Mangle or Puppet to start walking towards your right door then hold the door close until both Mangle and Puppet are at your right door then let them in.
Mangle amazon - Don't give any money to mangle and lose to her.
Mangle maledom - Give her enough money that she gets up onto the table and shows her pussy (click the fire symbol to initiate)
Springtrap - make one of the animatronics moan and let the bar fill up when springtrap is interacting with them to have Springtrap to fuck them (animations are dependent on if penis or no penis is on)
Springtrap - rapes player if you purchase the honeypot, turn it on and let it overheat. (animation is dependent on if penis or no penis)

the locations where each scene can take place is randomized (besides office specific ones like foxy stuck in door) so making a list of each possible location would be tedious and based on luck.

Der Gooner

Formerly 'Colil'
Aug 20, 2021
Foxy door stuck
this one involves buttjob/hot_dogging so as such its my favorite one
if you try to close to door when she jumps, there is an alternate version where she is angry and shows her teeth. imo its better, even if its mostly the same

sgggrgsr

Feb 12, 2018
frederika attacks too quick, i cant deal with her she just walks into the door, even when i know she is coming somethims i cant close fast enough and get hit with the -100$ door damage penalty

Reactions: Kegji

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019

Bonnie cowgirl - Let Bonnie fully hack you
Bonnie maledom - Counter hack bonnie and complete the puzzle, then choose "bondage (submissive)" to initiate scene
Fredrika and Bonnie team up - Lose to Bonnie with Fredrika having recently come and left from your door
Fredrika door stuck - Close the door as Fredrika steps in.
Fredrika handjob - Just lose to Fredrika
Foxy door stuck - When foxy breaks out close your door and she'll start to "taunt" you, when she is about to rub her ass on the window open and close the door quick.
Foxy and Chica team up - Chica must be in your room as foxy jumps to get you. (you'll hear a slight difference in Chica's breathing when she in in your room versus outside of it)
Chica blowjob - Lose to Chica. (wait until she enters your room then turn to your left)
Puppet titjob - Lose to Puppet.
Puppet maledom - When Puppet breaks out of the machine change the machines position to grab her.
Puppet and Mangle team up - Wait for either Mangle or Puppet to start walking towards your right door then hold the door close until both Mangle and Puppet are at your right door then let them in.
Mangle amazon - Don't give any money to mangle and lose to her.
Mangle maledom - Give her enough money that she gets up onto the table and shows her pussy (click the fire symbol to initiate)
Springtrap - make one of the animatronics moan and let the bar fill up when springtrap is interacting with them to have Springtrap to fuck them (animations are dependent on if penis or no penis is on)
Springtrap - rapes player if you purchase the honeypot, turn it on and let it overheat. (animation is dependent on if penis or no penis)

the locations where each scene can take place is randomized (besides office specific ones like foxy stuck in door) so making a list of each possible location would be tedious and based on luck.
Holy shit you are my savior! I give you all of my thanks!

Reactions: ItzSpc and Kegji
Dec 11, 2019
For something that gets $6,570 a month, you would think they would go back attempt to fix some things. These models look hideous. Like generally I don't understand how someone could make something so bad looking. The only one that looks sorta decent is foxy. everyone looks too shiny and it just seems very uncanny valley levels of weird.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes