4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I think the models (and generally the game) looked better in the previous versions but then optimization happened. Even though my PC which was budget even a couple of years ago could run the game no problem.

Dec 11, 2019
just a suggestion, maybe smutcube could make a free roam mode (with the security breach characters added and DONT ever include gregory) where you can walk around and do tasks/objectives, and also and mode where you can go around and fuck bots without having to pay, like gallery modes in adult sidescroller games
Wait they added Vanny? Hope it doesn't look bad in game.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
just a suggestion, maybe smutcube could make a free roam mode (with the security breach characters added and DONT ever include gregory) where you can walk around and do tasks/objectives, and also and mode where you can go around and fuck bots without having to pay, like gallery modes in adult sidescroller games
That sounds like something that would take 5 minutes tops to implement.

joeesposito

Jun 25, 2018
The new lighting does feel like a pretty significant downgrade, I hope that is temporary while Smutcube determines how best to get it to look about the same but optimized. Right now the brightness settings don't even seem to save (not that they do much) and everything feels less glossy (bad in this case because robots) and the lighting in places is just washed out rather than dark.

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
Ok.
So here is bug/problem list I found so far in 0.17

Springtrap doesn't look at anyone when ordered to in Toybox mode

Fredrika dissapears when Dildo is used on her
Chica is flying when dildo is used on her (?)

Mangle and player clips throu the stage when Maledom scene happens there

No Shadow or Platinum skins in toybox mode
Not possible to spawn player without chair in toybox mode

After playing story mode, you can't play arcade mode.
You can't make brightness mode stay (It will reset after getting to main menu)

Springtrap doesn't appear in the main hall camera if you put her with Chica.

As for Roxy, I feel like she could be only skin for Foxy or Mangle, as Smut did mention somewhere that he is planning only for main four, and four extras from what I remember (I think he mentioned doing Golden Frederica but I can be wrong).

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Oh, that was sarcasm, it would obviously take way longer than 5 minutes or 3 hours. I just find the "new FNAF did this so you should implement it" reasoning laughable.

Dec 19, 2021
Oh, that was sarcasm, it would obviously take way longer than 5 minutes or 3 hours. I just find the "new FNAF did this so you should implement it" reasoning laughable.
i've actually wanted to suggest this ever since i first discovered fucknaf
i just didn't know where to suggest it until now

silverwar91

May 27, 2019
Tbh we shouldn't ask too much from Smutcube. Implementing Security Breach characters is not only time consuming but also out of place. Those models doesn't fit at all with this game. About the free roaming mode as a replacement for the toy box, that would be good, but that's also a lot of work for the developer.

Reactions: TangleBoi

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
i've tested it and it's pretty funny, waited some scary thing but no a bit sad ^^
but the 3d model are really nicely done !
Tbh we shouldn't ask too much from Smutcube. Implementing Security Breach characters is not only time consuming but also out of place. Those models doesn't fit at all with this game. About the free roaming mode as a replacement for the toy box, that would be good, but that's also a lot of work for the developer.
i'm dont agree with ya, sure implementing Security breach character is time consuming (like really ... not only creating a new model but do the animation, correct glitch ect...) but why it does not fit ? it's animatronic, and only 2 of them are new : the wolf Roxanne and the crocodile Gator. they are totally lore friendly.
Chica (the bird) and Freddy (the main animatronic , the bear), and the bunny are already in the base game and this adult fan game they only have new skin in Security breach (and it's really easier to make some recolor).
the rest ... yeah they not really fit in the game.

the free roam is not a good idear, the game actually have way point for the animatronic they don't roam randomly, ya see for exemple it's like a patrol pnj go to point A to point B
allowing it mean review the whole code about how the animatronic move and this is a pain in the ass todo.
so don't exept it... like at all.
maybe like some fan game you can exept travell to point A to point B but that's all you should exept

Last edited:

Der Gooner

Formerly 'Colil'
Aug 20, 2021
you are aware that the developer is making more money than you for making this game right?

silverwar91

May 27, 2019
you are aware that the developer is making more money than you for making this game right?
Everybody makes more money than me, thanks for your concern.

I still can't see Roxanne being a good addition to the game.
As a skin recolor for Foxy? Sure.

1234.png

Also, when i talked about the free roaming mode as a replacement for the toy box, i meant a free roaming gallery mode, not a whole new mode.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes