4.60 star(s) 19 Votes
Sep 22, 2018
Funny you say this, at one point an update completely changed the lighting and I gave a suggestion to try and revert it back to the original build. Since then there have been changes and improvements but nothing that captured the first playthrough's atmosphere.

The very first version which I sadly don't have the files for anymore was probably the best the game has been... not as many characters or animations, but the lighting, the sound, the AI behavior, the aesthetics were all on point.
Which version are you talking about ? I think I have every version downloaded here on my laptop, I could maybe re-share with you.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

F3nX

Feb 16, 2021
Hello everyone! I found method how to cheat some money.
Here is instructions:
1: Press Win+r and write regedit
2: Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\FNAF
3: Find there file named Cash_h(and some numbers, I don't know if they are different for other people)
4: Right click-> edit ->Write this:
1643459207969.png
And then press OK
Restart the game and there u go!
(U have 130 000 money, if I found method to get more I will edit my comment)

Reactions: lycanrocvevo

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
Here is instructions:
3: Find there file named Cash_h(and some numbers, I don't know if they are different for other people)
View attachment 1622670
And then press OK
Well... There is already code for infinite money so...

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Here is instructions:
View attachment 1622670
And then press OK
Someone in this thread already posted a method to edit the registry to gain unlimited money.

Jul 26, 2020
Funny you say this, at one point an update completely changed the lighting and I gave a suggestion to try and revert it back to the original build. Since then there have been changes and improvements but nothing that captured the first playthrough's atmosphere.

The very first version which I sadly don't have the files for anymore was probably the best the game has been... not as many characters or animations, but the lighting, the sound, the AI behavior, the aesthetics were all on point.
Huh, now you got my attention.

Jun 22, 2017
Just your reminder, guys, that this developer is making $84,000 per year from his patreon. He's greedy, he's lazy, and he has a now very long history of taking content that was available for free in this game and locking it behind a one time code you can only get by paying him double digits every month on Patreon. Smutcube is scum.

BreakingBill123

Nov 27, 2021
Anyone know how to fix the camera in scenes and desk edit, everytime i move my cursor so dose the screen and I cant desk setup because it wont let me zoom out or move around?

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Just your reminder, guys, that this developer is making $84,000 per year from his patreon. He's greedy, he's lazy, and he has a now very long history of taking content that was available for free in this game and locking it behind a one time code you can only get by paying him double digits every month on Patreon. Smutcube is scum.
Too many people like this but this content is partially better then what other people have done.

Reactions: ManedWolf

TalisOFC

Jul 18, 2019
And he's actively searching for sites like F95 where he can see us trying to get behind his paywall, then locking more stuff to prevent us from getting around said paywall, laughing in the process.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
And he's actively searching for sites like F95 where he can see us trying to get behind his paywall, then locking more stuff to prevent us from getting around said paywall, laughing in the process.
just a remider :
-asked for 48k/year got 60k not 80k (still a lot )
-on patreon : tier 1 (5 buck) have acces to beta build between public release (last public release : 12/29/2021)
-tier 2&3 have acces to cheat code, have their name in the credit and the ability to vote with a x2/x3 ratio for future content
-public beta is free on his twitter :
-game pretty much finished

maybe i'm missing something ? some info i don't have ? (source needed ofc =)or just a joke ?

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes