4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Spopobich

Feb 15, 2022
No, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I already have all the objects, but I still don't understand the springtrap thing

ryan3245

Feb 23, 2022
nope, you don't even need cheat engine only edit the """save file""" in the windows registry, the money is stored in a dword as hexadecimal....use your brain and google and and voilà you have 9999999999999999999999 money

good f dev, leet the cheater cheat, let the fapers fap, let the people how have time to actual play play :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but please enable the cheats on the last build....i pay the patreon (and did not regret it) and the cheats did not work in the last builds :cry:
I am not able to find it in my Registry Editor, where would I look?

Reactions: rarbruh
Sep 22, 2018
any idea for when the android version will be updated?
One Billionth time note: Android version is not an official SmutCube release, hence it will NEVER be under direction of SmutCube.

TL;DR Stop complaining about the Android port at once, you really spam that question continuosly too much guys.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
How can I earn $420.69 in one night?
Its some time ago I played it.
You either want to turn dynamic difficulty on and / or buy the pictures from the shop that increases all the robots difficulty.

Then you start a casual night WITH the bit coin mining machine on your desk.
You simply have to play through the whole night and win while letting the machine mine max coins (if you let the machine run to its limit and let it cool down to 0 threat level again 3 times, its enough)

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
In future updates, will more animatronics be added perhaps? Or is it just gonna be more animations and mechanics? I'm okay with either or, just curious...

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
In future updates, will more animatronics be added perhaps? Or is it just gonna be more animations and mechanics? I'm okay with either or, just curious...
From what his website says, Golden Frederica will be added and that's it for characters. There will be no more I believe.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Personally fine with that, I'm interested in seeing what he can do with a new game from the ground up with his improved skills from when he started work on FuckNAF.

Kuasla

Feb 2, 2018
1648083275654.png
I turned off all the lights,
I turned on the maintenance room light, it ain't shit
ım stuck here help pls

Kuasla

Feb 2, 2018
it tells me to go to the maintenance room and turn on the light, but the room light is on, no matter what I do I can't press the next button
I turn off all the lights, I go to the room, the light is on, I turn it off, I turn it on again
but nothing happen

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes