4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
The game's still being worked on seeing as Patreon posts are being made. Judging by the text that's visible Chica's maledom scene is being implemented, hopefully won't be too much longer until the next version.
It's supposed to come out April 1st, so not much longer

Jan 27, 2022
im back again bitches

and im here with a update suggestion,
1, make the counter hack an option in settings because it is way to hard imo
2, fix brightness problem
3, maybe just maybe add 1 or 2 more scenes

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Damn, so it was an April fools joke?
No, just me being a fool. Spent the entire day at an air port then slept for 50 hours.

New release on my Twitter

Direct link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the future I'll be doing close to monthly updates so that bug fixes/quality of life improvements don't have to wait for everything else to be done before being released to the public.

Last edited:

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
No, just me being a fool. Spent the entire day at an air port then slept for 50 hours.

In the future I'll be doing close to monthly updates so that bug fixes/quality of life improvements don't have to wait for everything else to be done before being released to the public.
Oh, nice! Thanks! Been waiting for this

Reactions: chris1

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
Why rockstar chica is not in the toy box ?
There is Chica
There won't be any rockstar counterpants tho

Only Fredrika, Bon, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, Puppet, Springtrap and possibly Golden Fredrika are confirmed.
As for alternate skins. We have a lot of those already.

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021

Oh yeah err... I checked the new version and camera is not working. Like I'm trying to change camera and nothing happens.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017

I found a couple glitches while playing v0.18...

1.If you look at Chica through the camera while she is spying near the door, she goes away, but her stance does not change, she keeps her spying posture while returning, floating to the stage and when she gets to the stage her stance resets...

2. The camera just doesn't seem to respond on some scenes, the one I noticed it on, was the Puppet's maledom scene, where you capture her right after she tries to leave the machine, the camera in the scene can only zoom in and out, but you cannot change angles or rotate the camera...

So these two are the bugs that really stood out, I haven't noticed anything else drastic, but will let you know if I see anything...

By the way I have a suggestion regarding the camera, preferably the POV camera during sex scenes, it's great and all, but it's way too limited, cuz you are just stuck looking at one angle without being able to look around or something, so I almost never use it, but it could be improved upon, similarly as to how it works in the game Wild Life, where even the POV camera has a lot of options to choose from, zoom in/out, rotate view, change perspective between partners and so on, so check out the game to get some inspiration from it...

Anyway that's all i have to say about mechanics wise...

P.S. Love the Chica Rockstar skin! <3

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes