4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Why rockstar chica is not in the toy box ?
Rock star Chica being accessible is a bug, the Security Breach skins are going to be rewards for beating Golden Fredrika when the campaign is done. I suggest holding on to this build because when it's patched in a later update you won't be able to switch to the rock star skin without switching to it in this build.

Reactions: chris1

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Rock star Chica being accessible is a bug, the Security Breach skins are going to be rewards for beating Golden Fredrika when the campaign is done. I suggest holding on to this build because when it's patched in a later update you won't be able to switch to the rock star skin without switching to it in this build.
What's different about Golden Fredrika? It's just another skin for her, right?

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
What's different about Golden Fredrika? It's just another skin for her, right?
Golden Frederika is her own character similar to Golden Freddy vs regular Freddy. We'll have to wait and see what she does, but chances are she's going to be a boss of sorts at the end of the story mode.

Unrelated, but gotta say while Chica's maledom scene isn't quite what I was expecting (pinned against the wall getting her cheeks clapped or on her butt with her back against the wall getting face fucked) it's still great stuff. Granted, that might be my bias showing as Chica is definitely one of my favs.

Reactions: Rexaureus

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
i cant figure out how to get the foxy door stuck animation. i wait for her to turn around like the posts here say but when i open the door she immediately turns around and jumps with no time to close the door again.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
i cant figure out how to get the foxy door stuck animation. i wait for her to turn around like the posts here say but when i open the door she immediately turns around and jumps with no time to close the door again.
Right when she turns her ass to you, let go of spacebar (Or right click) and immeadiately press again, it took me a couple of times to figure it out as well, but you have to do it, right when she turns her back to you...

spiritomb8

Sep 4, 2020
Hey smutcube,
Will there ever be a MAC compatible version of the game?
If not, could someone tell me how to run the game via WINE? For the life of me, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong because the game dosn't start up when I execute the .exe; OR when I convert the .exe / entire contents of the .RAR file into an application.

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
Updated list of all animations as of 0.18:

Bonnie cowgirl - Let Bonnie fully hack you
Bonnie maledom - Counter hack bonnie and complete the puzzle, then choose "bondage (submissive)" to initiate scene
Fredrika and Bonnie team up - Lose to Bonnie with Fredrika having recently come and left from your door
Fredrika door stuck - Close the door as Fredrika steps in.
Fredrika handjob - Just lose to Fredrika
Foxy stroker hump - Just lose to Foxy
Foxy door stuck - When foxy breaks out close your door and she'll start to "taunt" you, when she is about to rub her ass on the window open and close the door quick.
Foxy and Chica team up - Chica must be in your room as foxy jumps to get you. (you'll hear a slight difference in Chica's breathing when she in in your room versus outside of it)
Chica blowjob - Lose to Chica. (wait until she enters your room then turn to your left)
Chica maledom - When Chica is moving towards your office, stare towards the left door until she enter and falls over. When she does make sure you click on her to get the scene.
Puppet titjob - Lose to Puppet.
Puppet maledom - When Puppet breaks out of the machine change the machines position to grab her.
Puppet and Mangle team up - Wait for either Mangle or Puppet to start walking towards your right door then hold the door close until both Mangle and Puppet are at your right door then let them in.
Mangle amazon - Don't give any money to mangle and lose to her.
Mangle maledom - Give her enough money that she gets up onto the table and shows her pussy (click the fire symbol to initiate)
Springtrap - make one of the animatronics moan and let the bar fill up when springtrap is interacting with them to have Springtrap to fuck them (animations are dependent on if penis or no penis is on)
Springtrap - rapes player if you purchase the honeypot, turn it on and let it overheat. (animation is dependent on if penis or no penis)

the locations where each scene can take place is randomized (besides office specific ones like foxy stuck in door) so making a list of each possible location would be tedious and based on luck.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Hey smutcube,
Will there ever be a MAC compatible version of the game?
If not, could someone tell me how to run the game via WINE? For the life of me, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong because the game dosn't start up when I execute the .exe; OR when I convert the .exe / entire contents of the .RAR file into an application.
Honestly, it would be just for the best if you get a Windows machine, the Mac is just not made for games, but if you still want to play it on Mac, your best bet would be to just download a Windows operating system onto your Mac, that will no doubt work...

spiritomb8

Sep 4, 2020
Honestly, it would be just for the best if you get a Windows machine, the Mac is just not made for games, but if you still want to play it on Mac, your best bet would be to just download a Windows operating system onto your Mac, that will no doubt work...
Thanks
I'll do that.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Wish devs would stop locking content through holidays.
Unless someone knows where the values are that changes the achievement's to unlocked.

Fact we can't even preview view the locked character skins makes me question if it's worth the time or wait.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Wish devs would stop locking content through holidays.
Unless someone knows where the values are that changes the achievement's to unlocked.

Fact we can't even preview view the locked character skins makes me question if it's worth the time or wait.
You can change the system time in windows to trick the game into thinking it's the holiday season. Both events are available the week after April fools day (1st-7th), so set your time to that.

Jul 22, 2021
GUESS WHAT I DID AFTER TRIAL AND ERROR
View attachment 469131
and here's the hex i put in for it
View attachment 469132
could not breakdown how exactly it works but i managed to get infinity i think its enough.
in case you cant figure out how to type that, its "000000005f40504f" then just press ok. should give you infinity.

(Edit: if it doesn't work this way just type random shit in the last 4 bits and something should happen.)
How do I open that menu?

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes