4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
how do you stop springtrap from stopping other bots?
theres like a button shaped like the face of any robot currently on screen, whatcha gotta do from what i understand is sorta bounce the horny robot between the bots, and while shes distracting them their mechanics are either temporarilly disabled until you switch the target or fully disabled for the night if you let the bar fill but there'll be a fee as if you had sex with the bot that night. another thing to note is if you switch targets for most of them itll immediately start one of their event mechanics like bonnies hack or mangles music stopping. in the case of puppet and foxy it just gives them like 60% of their full bar forcing you to deal with them immediately or fail the night. its pretty simple to manage once you get the hang of it. and its really useful to just temporarily not have to worry about one of the harder robots on higher dificulties and marks.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
You DO know that you can just change date on your PC right?
You have to be careful with that though, as some other programs can throw a fit if you start 'Time Travelling'.

On a game related note, how the hell are you supposed to pull off the Platinum skin unlock? Even at a Dynamic difficultly that's well above Nightmare + farming some of the bitcoins or whatever I didn't even hit $400 and you need $421. It's a complete pain to micromanage all that even at the levels I'm at, nevermind raising it even higher.

• Angry
Reactions: sniff3005

Jackhole69

Sep 10, 2017
Man it's really annoying not being able to pick and choose what bots are active during the night, springtrap makes it so annoying to try to see a specific scene should just add an option to totally disable her being active right now it's a real headache to even try for anything specific.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Were the other days removed from the story mode? I can only do the first one, the only option is to return to the title screen when done.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
how can you ever earn 420,69 to get the platinum skins plz help
I did this a couple of weeks ago, and it takes some time, but it's actually not that hard...
1.Get to night 7 where all the animatronics are present.
2.Make sure that your difficulty is set to Dynamic, so that every time you win against an animatronic their difficulty will increase.
3.Get the Honeypot Fux generator from the shop.
4.Now you're pretty much all set.

How I did it, I played night 7 a couple of times to get all the animatronics to MK 2.0 so that they would all give 20 dollars each and afterwards, when I started the 7th night again with all of them at MK 2.0, I started the night with Answer, to get through the dialogue, mostly so that I could Mine the FUX without having to worry about it afterwards, you can only get up to 5 FUX per night, and after that I started the night and kept an eye on all the animatronics, it takes trial and error, you try to think of your own strategy on how to do it...

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
Springtrap needs a scene of she in both versions with a dick or pussy get fucked, only this 'rubing' is really a let down

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes