4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

heatmaster28

Feb 3, 2017
Someone know how to get 420$ for one night?
Apparently it has to be done in Adaptive Mode, and with the Honeypot.

But, if you replay the first night, time doesn't move during the "tutorial", so you can just abuse the Honeypot ($10 per fukbux mined) if you have the patience for it.

Reactions: Cooldude17

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
After all the incidents involving these animatronics, especially the springlock variety (i.e Spring Bonnie), I'm not so sure if it's a good idea to stick your dick in them...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrMod

Jun 4, 2019
Apparently it has to be done in Adaptive Mode, and with the Honeypot.

But, if you replay the first night, time doesn't move during the "tutorial", so you can just abuse the Honeypot ($10 per fukbux mined) if you have the patience for it.
I have a maximum of $365 and the honeypot gives only 5. I can't complete the achievement because of this

MrMod

Jun 4, 2019
I don't understand how to complete the last achievement (I dont understand what to do) and the very first one with the festival. I just have 1 night and that's it, I just go through it and nothing happens

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I don't understand how to complete the last achievement (I dont understand what to do) and the very first one with the festival. I just have 1 night and that's it, I just go through it and nothing happens
The link seems to be wrong
It looks to me like it gives you the version 0.1
We should be at 0.17 by now

We have to wait for someone to provide the actual link to the new version

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Can someone release the Register with everything unlocked achievements/costumes, please?

Reactions: Ahoy.11

RenanMV

Feb 1, 2019
My game keeps freezing and crashing. Does anybody know what could be and if there's a fix?
I already tried uninstall it via Revo Uninstaller and reextract, but no success...

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes