4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
I hope smutcube adds skins to the game. Instead of fredrika you can have fredrika from 5 nights at anime.
technically, there are skins already, just not the likes you want.
There is christmas skin, Halloween Skin, extra skin.

As for Anime nights, he would need to ask creator of this game if he can use the likness, and he would need model the models himself, which would take a lot of time.

Reactions: Forge Wright

dangermorph

Aug 10, 2017
How do you gift the gifts to the robots, after you found them ( the night after where they tell you do to do)
Can't seem to find anything on the thread

Der Gooner

Formerly 'Colil'
Aug 20, 2021
How do you gift the gifts to the robots, after you found them ( the night after where they tell you do to do)
Can't seem to find anything on the thread
you have to let them catch you after the night that you find the gift. then you can move on to the next night and next gift. chika is the hardest to get caught by so i had to try that night a lot

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Probably next year SmutCube will probably spend time with is family for the holiday so we will wait for it.
This is about right, there were some game breaking bugs reported in the release candidate build that I wanted to get to the bottom of, which pushed the release into the latter part of the month. I don't have access to my work PC right now, but I'll be releasing the build to twitter (and making a post here) as soon as I get home which should be the first few days of January.

In the mean time here's some quick patch notes of what to expect:
"Counter-hack" version of the Bonnie minigame that drains your battery faster but allows you to trigger a new maledom scene or simply disable Bonnie's hacks for the rest of the night.
Changes to post processing that fix the monitor getting a double dose of post processing which caused it to look dark and over-saturated.
An update to the stage on the game map adding bar stools which Chica, Puppet, and Foxy's game over scenes can use.
Tweaked/reanimated the Chica and Foxy threesome animations so that Chica no longer clips into the desk, her spine was tilted up and her boobs now rest on top of the counter for each of the effected animations.

Der Gooner

Formerly 'Colil'
Aug 20, 2021
This is about right, there were some game breaking bugs reported in the release candidate build that I wanted to get to the bottom of, which pushed the release into the latter part of the month. I don't have access to my work PC right now, but I'll be releasing the build to twitter (and making a post here) as soon as I get home which should be the first few days of January.

In the mean time here's some quick patch notes of what to expect:
"Counter-hack" version of the Bonnie minigame that drains your battery faster but allows you to trigger a new maledom scene or simply disable Bonnie's hacks for the rest of the night.
Changes to post processing that fix the monitor getting a double dose of post processing which caused it to look dark and over-saturated.
An update to the stage on the game map adding bar stools which Chica, Puppet, and Foxy's game over scenes can use.
Tweaked/reanimated the Chica and Foxy threesome animations so that Chica no longer clips into the desk, her spine was tilted up and her boobs now rest on top of the counter for each of the effected animations.
when i see bonnie trying to hack i immediately stop her. when she actually starts the hack i have no idea what am i supposed to do, i see that its a connect the dots thing but do i have to hold? or just click once? i usually just die if i didn't manage to deter her before the hack started

Sep 22, 2018
when i see bonnie trying to hack i immediately stop her. when she actually starts the hack i have no idea what am i supposed to do, i see that its a connect the dots thing but do i have to hold? or just click once? i usually just die if i didn't manage to deter her before the hack started
You have to click on the first point you start from, then click again on the next point you want to connect.
Repeat this, until you connect the start to the end of the energy route, paying attention to not break the connection line.

Reactions: Der Gooner

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
how to use it?
download the cheat to your desktop and click on it, it should come up with an admin prompt, click accept and it will change a few values in the registry (you wont get a notice or anything) but once its done you should either have a lot of money or infinite

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes