4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Novasigma109

Aug 25, 2021
GUESS WHAT I DID AFTER TRIAL AND ERROR
View attachment 469131
and here's the hex i put in for it
View attachment 469132
could not breakdown how exactly it works but i managed to get infinity i think its enough.
in case you cant figure out how to type that, its "000000005f40504f" then just press ok. should give you infinity.

(Edit: if it doesn't work this way just type random shit in the last 4 bits and something should happen.)
can you also find out the code for these
"GETTOTHEPOINT" double the speed of the clock
Toggle Golden Fredrika Skin = "BEARSKIN";

Activate Nightmare Difficulty = "GGEZNORE"
Go to Chica+Foxy Game Over Scene = "HERBSANDSPICES

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
can you also find out the code for these
"GETTOTHEPOINT" double the speed of the clock
Toggle Golden Fredrika Skin = "BEARSKIN";

Activate Nightmare Difficulty = "GGEZNORE"
Go to Chica+Foxy Game Over Scene = "HERBSANDSPICES
For the time one idk, you can unlock the alternate skins for the characters by doing specific achievements, nightmare difficulty is in the game now and the game over selector is patron only

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Just beat the halloween event, but Mangle's halloween skin is still locked for some reason. I'm assuming the game also looks more grainy due to the new render engine?

Also, I noticed it a while ago but kept forgetting to post about it here. By any chance is Foxy's solo animation (when she tackles you) inspired by how IRL female Hyenas have pseudo-penises? Her humping the night guard with the sex toy between her legs and sticking out the front made me immediately think of that.

AwesomEvan13

Jan 13, 2020
literally just read like three posts above you and you would've found your answer.

No one knows and Smutcube most likely ain't working on an android port until either the games finished or more progress is made on the game.
Oh crap, I was looking to see if anyone else asked, and I guess I just missed it. My apologies. Thank you anyways :)

Reactions: gringagronga

Uhhhhidk

Oct 25, 2021
I I don’t know what to say other than I’m stupid and can’t get it to work or that I’m surprised this is a thing

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Just beat the halloween event, but Mangle's halloween skin is still locked for some reason. I'm assuming the game also looks more grainy due to the new render engine?

Also, I noticed it a while ago but kept forgetting to post about it here. By any chance is Foxy's solo animation (when she tackles you) inspired by how IRL female Hyenas have pseudo-penises? Her humping the night guard with the sex toy between her legs and sticking out the front made me immediately think of that.
Still can't get the halloween stuff to activate.

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
I have the latest version released and I can't play the game. since version 13 or how much he wants me for me login to patreon it's some protection about. does anyone have a solution to this problem

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
I have the latest version released and I can't play the game. since version 13 or how much he wants me for me login to patreon it's some protection about. does anyone have a solution to this problem
You can play the public builds without signing into to patreon, the patreon sign in is only necessary for the backer builds which we currently have no workaround for. Either pay up for his patreon or wait until the public build releases

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
can’t get it to work or that I’m surprised this is a thing
I get ya mate, dw we men were all born with that Thing.
Tame It: play with It on a weekly basis, learn Its likes and dislikes, and It'll be your BFF. Maybe the Thing even won't spoil your bed at night again.
In the meanwhile, you might wanna stay away from RL women or they'll tame it for you, for a hefty fee. Sexbots are cool, though as heavy on the wallet.
Joking, the post was genuinely fun to read and misinterpret :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I got the halloween stuff but I can't get the X-mas/new year event to trigger. Anything obvious I'm overlooking?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes