4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
FuckNAF Version 16.5:

" Patch Notes (1/3): Changed game renderer to the URP and optimized lighting to dramatically increase performance. Added a rudimentary achievement system, currently the only achievements are for the holiday events and one for beating each bot at a high difficulty (1.8).

Patch Notes (2/3): Added a "Skin Selector" feature which will allow changing sex bot skins during gameplay after unlocking the pertinent achievement for that skin. Remade the game map as was necessary for the improvements to lighting.

Patch Notes (3/3): Game over scenes can now take place in various locations throughout the map. Some require special conditions i.e. if Foxy broke out of her enclosure Mangle's scene may take place there. Various other improvements such as a new work order summary, and bug fixes

Version 17 shouldn't be too far off, it was interrupted part way through after I broke the map attempting to reorganize it. That prompted the rebuilding of the map and experimenting with using URP which took the bulk of time for 16.5 "

Download link and patch notes taken from the tweets
( )

Last edited:

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
FuckNAF Version 16.5:
Mega

" Patch Notes (1/3): Changed game renderer to the URP and optimized lighting to dramatically increase performance. Added a rudimentary achievement system, currently the only achievements are for the holiday events and one for beating each bot at a high difficulty (1.8).

Patch Notes (2/3): Added a "Skin Selector" feature which will allow changing sex bot skins during gameplay after unlocking the pertinent achievement for that skin. Remade the game map as was necessary for the improvements to lighting.

Patch Notes (3/3): Game over scenes can now take place in various locations throughout the map. Some require special conditions i.e. if Foxy broke out of her enclosure Mangle's scene may take place there. Various other improvements such as a new work order summary, and bug fixes

Version 17 shouldn't be too far off, it was interrupted part way through after I broke the map attempting to reorganize it. That prompted the rebuilding of the map and experimenting with using URP which took the bulk of time for 16.5 "

Download link and patch notes taken from the tweets
( )
Here are some screenshots of the old vs new.
While loading and running better than the old version, the lighting seems a bit off / lacking while comparing them but as this is a WIP i imagine it would look better in the later versions.
p1.PNG p2.PNG p4.PNG p3.PNG

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
with lighting, I guess it's because smut wanted for game to be faster.

Also I hope that in actual new version, Springtrap looking at people will be fixed, same goes with Mangle's physics.

Also hope that in future will be the whole change character for scenes.

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
Is there a list for the changed locations?
there's no list at the moment but a few i noticed were that:
The Foxy Humper scene can take place either in the office or in springtraps room if springtrap has left.
Foxy x Chica scene can take place in the office and in front of the stage (Clips really badly in front of the stage).
Mangle Femdom scene can take place in either Foxy's room if the glass is broken and behind her store as usual.

I assume that all or most scenes have a alternative position based on who is where but if we want a definitive list either smutcube needs to list them or we'll need to find them and list them like I did for all the scenes

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
,ust gonna say it right now. this new version seem less stable than the previous ones, I got some crashes and freezes, mostly whenever I was going trougth the menus and in the end of the nights.

silverwar91

May 27, 2019
,ust gonna say it right now. this new version seem less stable than the previous ones, I got some crashes and freezes, mostly whenever I was going trougth the menus and in the end of the nights.
Same. After 4-5 games, the game becomes unresponsive. It freezes in the menus at the point which you have to close it from the task manager.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Same. After 4-5 games, the game becomes unresponsive. It freezes in the menus at the point which you have to close it from the task manager.
Thanks for sharing, I had received reports of something similar to this but wasn't able to reproduce it. It was thought to be connected to changing skins multiple times so that's how I was trying to get it to come up, but it looks like it's just as you both described: playing several nights without closing the game causes it. I'm working on a fix, now that I was able to reproduce it. Should probably be done sometime later today.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I have a small (big) problem with the Halloween event. The clock is stuck at 10pm and the bots are inactive (unless I sick Springtrap on them). Can't finish the night. <- nevermind , restarting the game fixed it
Oh yeah, and the standard Frederika scene has no sound.

Last edited:

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
alright so.
I got the bug again where menu just dissapears. In gallery sometimes whole sections dissapears. I can't go to options, or main menu. Just nothing.

baje74

Nov 1, 2020
alright so.
I got the bug again where menu just dissapears. In gallery sometimes whole sections dissapears. I can't go to options, or main menu. Just nothing.
Did you see Smutcube's post on September 23rd and download the latest build? You gave no useful information, how can any developer help you?

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes