4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
What i was saying is that the cheat system and it's codes uses pateron coding as in if you have money on your pateron account then the code is valid and if you don't then the code is made un-valid etc in other words: you pay your $10 dollars and you get cheats and if you run out of money Say goodbye to your cheats untill you get the $10 dollars again.
I for one do not think this is right at alll and is shitty as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: decker2

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
I just randomly found a way:

View attachment 392138

I know nothing about hexa so this might be weird but at least it worked for me.

Just do windows+r and type regedit.
Then go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>DefaultCompany>FNAF

View attachment 392140

And there should be a file called "Cash_h2088846908" (i don't know if it's the same name to everyone)

Do right click in it and modify. Then delete all the values in the file and type "000000A07828FF40". It should end like this:
View attachment 392147

(You just need to type "000000A07828FF40" the rest will be done automatically)

Like i said, i know nothing about Hexadecimal, so this will give you a specific number of money, i don't know how to increase it or decrease it.
this didn't work for me, do i need to have started a game for the money hack to take effect?
(FALSE ALARM! got it working :D tyvm)

Last edited:
Reactions: Balex55

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
So i opened up the game's Data folder in Asset studio and umm well needless to say the cheat codes, Christmas stuff, The halloween skins and a shit ton of other stuff are all in the games files so This is like on-disc DLC.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
So i opened up the game's Data folder in Asset studio and umm well needless to say the cheat codes, Christmas stuff, The halloween skins and a shit ton of other stuff are all in the games files so This is like on-disc DLC.
>Time based holiday events are now DLC
>You don't pay for anything

wat

silverwar91

May 27, 2019
whats new in 0.16 update
Just read the best way to get an uploader's attention is to report the post as a game update, so here's the build from my twitter:

Version 0.16

Download:
Mega

Patch Notes:
New Item HoneyPot
A miniaturized sex bot AI used to mine a special in-game crypto currency "FUX" which are sold at the end of the night for $12 each. Leaving Honeypot on for too long will cause her pleasure meter to overfill, making her moan and grabbing the attention of Springtrap.

Springtrap gameover scenes:
Misusing Honeypot by letting her pleasure build up too far will cause Springtrap to come to the office resulting in an unavoidable game over. The animation that plays after this game over depends on the player's settings, if they have pegging animations enabled a pegging animation will play and vice versa. By default the non-pegging animation is played.

Model changes:
Additional geometry has been added to every bot to cover up their endo-skeleton around the knees, hips, arm pits, and elbows. Springtrap's model has been reworked to make her more distinct from Bonnie.

Free camera improvments:
Pressing F anywhere free cam is available will allow the camera to be controlled with WASDQE, pressing F again will switch back to orbit mode.

Minor bug fixes:
Fixed an issue causing Springtrap's AI to not update when winning or losing a night on dynamic difficulty mode

Peero

Jul 30, 2018
The christmas and halloween content is time locked so you need to change your time to the holiday date to see them, of course once you finish all the weeks for the holiday you get all the character skins for toybox. Also cheatcodes of course are on the games data it just checks patreon to make sure you are the right level to activate them, most people simply use cheatengine to do similar cheats for free.

Reactions: Shadex21

Somelamename

Jun 9, 2018
a question: does golden fredicka's skin change something in the scenes or is it just visual?
its just visual. a bunch of them are just skins like g fredrika, golden bonnie, pheonix, panda, the christmast stuff, etc, etc
basically the only characters with unique scenes are
fredrika, bonnie, chica, foxy, mangle, puppet and springtrap the rest are just skins. the only scene alteration there is if springtrap is futa or not in the options

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes