4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
It didn't work, it just made the window smaller. The continue button is still off screen.
You can reset it to the default by opening regedit, navigating to the folder "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\FNAF", and selecting every entry between "ResolutionX_h...." and "Screenmanager Stereo 3D_h...." and pressing the delete key to remove them.

Reactions: Gabaw

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
So what to do with Bonnie's hack minigame, since it really wasnt explained properly? I tried WASD/arrow keys and dragging the icons around. Dragging the power icon to the battery icon worked for me once (after spamming my options), but couldnt get it working the next hacks after that. Only saw black squares and the icons, also was playing the story mode if that matters.

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
You can reset it to the default by opening regedit, navigating to the folder "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\FNAF", and selecting every entry between "ResolutionX_h...." and "Screenmanager Stereo 3D_h...." and pressing the delete key to remove them.
The path you gave me didn't send me anywhere.

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
So what to do with Bonnie's hack minigame, since it really wasnt explained properly? I tried WASD/arrow keys and dragging the icons around. Dragging the power icon to the battery icon worked for me once (after spamming my options), but couldnt get it working the next hacks after that. Only saw black squares and the icons, also was playing the story mode if that matters.
I just click the power icon and move the cursor through the antenna icons while avoiding the skulls(if I remember correctly) until I reach the battery.

Jun 22, 2017
My previous reply was removed for being "off-topic" even though it wasn't. Are you bribing the mods now Smutcube? I'll just repeat what I said. Taking features that used to be free and putting them behind a paywall is bad business and it's why your patreon growth drastically slowed down, leading to updates being extremely far between, even for people who pay. You can't even legally put this stuff behind a paywall since it's not your intellectual property.

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
All animations as of 0.16:

Bonnie cowgirl - Let Bonnie fully hack you
Fredrika and Bonnie team up - Lose to Bonnie with Fredrika having recently come and left from your door
Fredrika door stuck - Close the door as Fredrika steps in.
Fredrika handjob - Just lose to Fredrika
Foxy stroker hump - Just lose to Foxy
Foxy door stuck - When foxy breaks out close your door and she'll start to "taunt" you, when she is about to rub her ass on the window open and close the door quick.
Foxy and Chica team up - Chica must be in your room as foxy jumps to get you. (you'll hear a slight difference in Chica's breathing when she in in your room versus outside of it)
Chica blowjob - Lose to Chica. (wait until she enters your room then turn to your left)
Puppet titjob - Lose to Puppet.
Puppet maledom - When Puppet breaks out of the machine change the machines position to grab her.
Puppet and Mangle team up - Wait for either Mangle or Puppet to start walking towards your right door then hold the door close until both Mangle and Puppet are at your right door then let them in.
Mangle amazon - Don't give any money to mangle and lose to her.
Mangle maledom - Give her enough money that she gets up onto the table and shows her pussy (click the fire symbol to initiate)
Springtrap - make one of the animatronics moan and let the bar fill up when springtrap is interacting with them to have Springtrap to fuck them (animations are dependent on if penis or no penis is on)
Springtrap - rapes player if you purchase the honeypot, turn it on and let it overheat. (animation is dependent on if penis or no penis)

DaNegativeOne

Dec 9, 2020
I found a glitch that disables the doors and prevents a gameover with SpringBonnie. You can't mine fux, but if you buy a fredrika dildo, keep Mangle paid, Bonnie from hacking, and Marionette happy, you can knock out four animatronics. Let the fux machine max out, when SpringBonnie comes to the door, close it, then open it as she tries to open it herself. This will cause her to block the way for Foxy and Chica, but also disable use of doors, that's why you need to get Fredrika a didlo, is the chance she'll stop by to say hi. Smutcube can try it and I'm sure they'll find more than that if they tried. Good luck!

Kinda curious how Bonnie's maledom will work since running out of power is game over. I would also appreciate a female guard with Futa options for all the models sometime in the future.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
GUESS WHAT I DID AFTER TRIAL AND ERROR
View attachment 469131
and here's the hex i put in for it
View attachment 469132
could not breakdown how exactly it works but i managed to get infinity i think its enough.
in case you cant figure out how to type that, its "000000005f40504f" then just press ok. should give you infinity.

(Edit: if it doesn't work this way just type random shit in the last 4 bits and something should happen.)
wold be easier to make it something you could just place into the game folder cause i dont know where to access this for me.

Bigfatboi99

Jun 25, 2021
Guys please help had a bug, animatronics can't go through the right door and when I close and then open, they stupidly stand in place and hang. And when I turn on the right music is lost, though it should be there. Help please.
I have the same issue some assistants please

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes