4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Been a while since I was on this thread, but nice to see steady progress is still being made on the game. Gotta say the new model for Springtrap and animations are quite nice. There's very little pegging/futa-on-male content out there compared to vanilla stuff, so I'm happy to see it here. Hoping we get some similar scenes in that spiritual successor, whenever it comes out.

The only thing kinda bugging me about Springtrap's scenes are that the security guard being stuck in the door is kinda out of nowhere and doesn't make any sense to me. I was expecting he'd be bent over the desk for the pegging animation or something like that. It's still well done and sexy though, don't get me wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: FetusStomper
Sep 22, 2018
Por favor reparen el bug de mangle en Android y también de fredicka que se quedan bugueadas en la puerta
Android version is not developed by him, so useless to ask him to repair a thing he didn't make to begin with.
Also would be so complicated to write in English next time ?

Nixodriel

May 19, 2021
Android version is not developed by him, so useless to ask him to repair a thing he didn't make to begin with.
Also would be so complicated to write in English next time ?
Please fix the bug of mangle in Android and also of fredicka that get bugged at the door and update in android pls

denzeroiskindapog

May 24, 2021
was the option to keep doors closed removed in 0.12? because i cant get the foxy in the door scene because the door just opens itself.

Also if it was could someone send me a link to the .11 build? if it wasnt could someone tell me how to fix it. thx

Zaloteon

May 30, 2021
when i buy tools from shop, like the one for triggering springtrap, they don't appear on the desk, the only items i got from shop available are some pics and the radar, how do i fix? ty

SilverTheDwagon

Mar 20, 2019
when i buy tools from shop, like the one for triggering springtrap, they don't appear on the desk, the only items i got from shop available are some pics and the radar, how do i fix? ty
well this is version 0.15 if im not mistaken so its not in it yet for the 0.16 eighter wait or go to smutcubes patreon

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
well this is version 0.15 if im not mistaken so its not in it yet for the 0.16 eighter wait or go to smutcubes patreon
Version 0.16 was released publicly on my twitter ( ), you don't need to sign up for Patreon to download it. I'll get the attention of an uploader here to update the thread shortly.

Nixodriel

May 19, 2021
Version 0.16 was released publicly on my twitter ( ), you don't need to sign up for Patreon to download it. I'll get the attention of an uploader here to update the thread shortly.
for when do they update the Android version

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes