4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Onrroran

May 8, 2018
Despite the fact his latest update on his Patreon isn't about a public release, idk what you're going on about.
Isn´t the "Release Candidate" update the public release? The old public releases posts are not in the patreon anymore so i can´t check if they were

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Isn´t the "Release Candidate" update the public release? The old public releases posts are not in the patreon anymore so i can´t check if they were
I do not believe so? This looks more like from what I can see of it an update on the weekend progress made, possibly making this the release either to patreon then public. But Kemono hasn't updated so I can't see the whole thing, and his twitter is dead with no update on it today.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018

It was giving me a trojan warning when I downloaded and unzipped it, is it a false positive?
Probably, what was the exact threat detected and what virus scanner were you using? I ran it through VirusTotal just in case but didn't get anything:

Vec

Jul 2, 2018

Probably, what was the exact threat detected and what virus scanner were you using? I ran it through VirusTotal just in case but didn't get anything:
OMFG YEEEESSSS

chris1

Aug 5, 2019
The new version might be good but after I started it crashed and if I do what it want still not running. Any advice or patch?

Last edited:

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017

It was a windows defender popup that had mentioned a Trojan being present in the zip

mixer12

Aug 2, 2018
  1. FuckNAF Version 0.16:
  2. New Item HoneyPot
  3. A miniaturized sex bot AI used to mine a special in-game crypto currency "FUX" which are sold at the end of the night for $12 each. Leaving Honeypot on for too long will cause her pleasure meter to overfill, making her moan and grabbing the attention of Springtrap.
  4. Springtrap gameover scenes:
  5. Misusing Honeypot by letting her pleasure build up too far will cause Springtrap to come to the office resulting in an unavoidable game over. The animation that plays after this game over depends on the player's settings, if they have pegging animations enabled a pegging animation will play and vice versa. By default the non-pegging animation is played.
  6. Model changes:
  7. Additional geometry has been added to every bot to cover up their endo-skeleton around the knees, hips, arm pits, and elbows. Springtrap's model has been reworked to make her more distinct from Bonnie.
  8. Free camera improvments:
  9. Pressing F anywhere free cam is available will allow the camera to be controlled with WASDQE, pressing F again will switch back to orbit mode.
  10. Minor bug fixes:
  11. Fixed an issue causing Springtrap's AI to not update when winning or losing a night on dynamic difficulty mode.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
One thing I will say, while I do enjoy this game and especially the toy box area, I feel it needs a tweak. Personally I do not like that the animations are split into parts, I'd like to see a possible addition of a "Next" button to continue the animation, or perhaps just have it all play on a loop with a "Climax" button.

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
this game is really good, just kinda wished the penalty for "dying" wasn't so harsh and maybe having like a galery or something. also I found a bug where when if you get a game over while having the radar on it will carry into other nights without using any power. (also how tf do I upload reviews I have no idea, probs something to do with posts or something).

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes