4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
I have a feeling that april 1st release date may of been an april fools post unless they just ran out of time and haven't said a thing since

Jotoelpele

Oct 24, 2020
I'm not a guy with such weird taboos ... I want to believe, but at some point ... when I know the game is more advanced, it could perhaps generate an implementation of futa on male, I say how springtrap is futa ... i say

Vec

Jul 2, 2018
I'm not a guy with such weird taboos ... I want to believe, but at some point ... when I know the game is more advanced, it could perhaps generate an implementation of futa on male, I say how springtrap is futa ... i say
it's actually happening fella, maybe in the next update

Voodoo47

Jun 13, 2019
I wonder how much longer till the next update is, don't want to rush the developer though.
On his patreon it says the public release is planned to be early this month so most likely the next few days. (Hopefully)

Jul 27, 2020
My computer freezes and won't let me do anything other than a hard reset with the case button. Did anybody else have this issue or knows how to fix it? Its the only game with this issue

chris1

Aug 5, 2019
Someone know why fredrika's maledom don't have pop up animation and animation before it in toy box.
I hope developer add them to toy box in next update.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes